What happens if there is audio recording released of Hillary Clinton calling Obama a nigger?

What happens if there is audio recording released of Hillary Clinton calling Obama a nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83sa1-SPSBo
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/781263804948774912
youtube.com/watch?v=WGjTUpMRfQ0
youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It wont matter

the liberals are brainwashed

Trump should win

She will sadly win

kek wills it

Liberals will deny it

Hillary Clinton could axe-murder Obama while taking the oath of office and the liberals would declare, "She had no choice, he had it coming."

The FBI director in his statement even declared that anyone else would go to jail if they did the things Hillary did, before announcing that he would not press charges.

she will lose a lot of votes but she will still be able to rig polls and the election enough to make it look believable if she cheats and wins (she won't win)

all she has to do is say

>what difference does it make
>i didnt know better

and somehow if i was working at mcdonalds and gave someone a used napkin id be fired

They won't deny it's credibility and they will blame Russia.

People will forget 1 week later.

Black vote goes out the window

A decent amount of blacks will still vote for her just because they are retarded but Trump will probably get at least 50% of their vote.

Kek has forsaken you

Trump will win.

youtube.com/watch?v=83sa1-SPSBo

To answer this question seriously, imagine yourself as a high-level operative in the Clinton campaign. What would you do to try and minimize the fallout from this? More importantly, how would you strong-arm the media into playing along?

To defeat your enemy, you must first understand them.

praise kek

more blacks will vote for her. it's a weird mental thing... self-loathing person identifying with others loathing for you as a sort of confirmation of sameness. like some sort of stockholm syndrome.

it wont get coverage by the media

liberals and shillary supporters will completely act like it doesnt exist

no one but us will care

but i mean, that's cool right, of course when a cartoon frog is somehow racist that's bad but when the actual presidential candidate says something racist it's all good

2015+1 everyone, enjoy your stay

I'd probably vote for Clinton tbqh.

Deflect and try and paint Trump and his supporters as being even worse. Maybe even stage a false flag with a maga hat wearing pepe meming Trump supporter.

Probably have him go shoot up a black church.

That would do it.

bernie will say 'but obama is a nigger!' and all the bernouts will still vote for shillary

they would just get the MSM to blackout the release. it wouldn't gain traction on facebook because they would just block it there too.

>media buries it
>say Russians did it, trying to sabotage our democracy
>if you don't support Clinton, you're a godless communist
>Obama says that Clinton is the best and hardest working friend a person of colour can have
>anonymous accusation that a Trump aid raped a mexican child

She will do damage control and hug a little black girl on the street.

Clear audio of her calling obongo a nigger wont be covered? No way. Just look at the whole hillary saying bernie supporters live in their mom's basement. That even got some coverage.

if singles you're wrong

They will set it up as if Hillary is just joking. Then, in Hillary's next public appearance, she'll start by shouting "What's up, my niggahs?" and the brainwashed liberal will laugh it off and eat it up like the mindless animals they are.

are you saying you have a source on such a recording?

are there rumors of this existing somewhere?

if so, it should be released, It would be the end of her campaign, she would have to drop out there is no defending that

Liberals are at best luke warm on Hillary, this would be the final straw they will turn on her

Nothing sadly

Yes. Same guy who brought down ACORN.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/781263804948774912

Hopefully she says something like this or worse

youtube.com/watch?v=WGjTUpMRfQ0

Call it fake, a shameless attempt by Russia on behalf of the Trump campaign. She already has the media. It would be pretty fucking bad for her though. I'll fap to Clinton saying nigger on tape.

Hillary calling Obama a nigger cannot be spun.

This would be shillcon 0. They would do anything they could to scrub it from every corner of the Internet. They would do another 9/11 to cover that up.

Best case scenario (gets less likely further down):
>Hillary loses huge voter support from all people but predominately the already unenthusiastic black voters
>Blacks are convinced that Hillary is evil and if Trump capitalizes well on the moment might convince them to "fight the real racist" by voting for him
>This might strongly damage the democratic party as a whole and create more republican blacks

Worst case scenario:
>People try to use mental gymnastics to excuse it
>Hillary steps down from nomination and is replaces with someone who can beat Trump
>Completely swept under the rug by the media

The only thing that matters is how badly she insulted black people. If it is Bernie Sander voter "basement dweller" tier it won't matter and will be swept under the rug. If it is "nigger" tier it will be too juicy even for corrupt media to not speak on it.

Why do people like this and Julian Assange, make these claims? Why not just release what you have already?

Either they are trying to drum up publicity? Or are they Bullshitting us?

talk is cheap, give some proof already

Hopefully it's similar to this
youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0

If Bernie came so soon to voting day that might be able to get people excited about it for him to win. It would be a charming comeback story honestly. Nobody else can beat Trump in 30 days.

To give them as little time as possible to try and spin it in their favor.
Also, when has Assange not backed up something he has said?

>She had no choice; he had it coming.

Looks better this way; my (you)'s will back me up.

What the fuck am I looknig at? I justr got back from a road trip and I have no clue what I missed.

LUL