Is he going to win, Cred Forums?

is he going to win, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/maps/jy822
politics.slashdot.org/story/16/10/03/0114251/wikileaks-big-tuesday-announcement-will-now-take-place-via-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty much. She's completely pulled out of Ohio.

Ohio? Probably. But Virginia has shifted from swing to more or less safe D (Trump not even spending here), NC and FL are still tossups due to large minority populations, and Clinton has maintained a small but consistent lead in PA. I'm also suspicious of Nevada being a pure tossup--the Democrats have a strong Vegas machine and tend to out-perform polling by a few points because a lot of pollsters don't ask in Spanish.

270towin.com/maps/jy822 Does this look favorable to you?

I don't get how VA is D. She's so anti coal, they'll all lose their jobs. I'm hoping it's just because polls don't ask blue collar laborers

nah, they're quitting nevada as well it looks like. they said that they're quitting getting transit for canvasers due to budgetary issues. complete BS.

rumor is FL and NC are the same but they're keeping a presence for morale purposes.

Not without a miracle. Even if Trump does take Ohio it's far from being the only state he needs.

DC suburbs are exploding

VA has been completely taken over by liberal transplants. NC is following suit.

>politics.slashdot.org/story/16/10/03/0114251/wikileaks-big-tuesday-announcement-will-now-take-place-via-video

She started missing fundraisers, cancelling rallies due to poor attendance..i'm thinking the powers that be have told her to wind it down to save that money for the DNC.

I see at least 3 Hillary signs for every 1 Trump sign up here in Northern Virginia. I wouldn't be surprised if she took it. It's essentially Maryland lite.

the DNC has already happened you dummy

Hillary is getting BTFO. Don't look at polls or TV talking heads, look at the actions of the campaigns.

A month ago Trump was campaigning heavily in Ohio, Florida and N. Carolina. Hillary pulled out of those states and the NYT ran a story that Ohio isn't important.

Now Trump is campaigning in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, etc. and Hillary is pulling out of Nevada.

The campaigns know what's real and according to their actions it's clear that Trump is on the upswing and competing in states Hillary never imagined he had a chance. Unless something major happens Trump is cruising to an easy win.

The desperation of the media is also an indicator of how bad things are for Hilllary. They are losing their minds and throwing anything and every thing at Trump.

Your boy is done.

With Skrelli to join Admin forces Cred Forums can only get stronger. These elections are our DoubleXP weekend, and by the end we'll have ascended memedom.

Dude, like for real??
She's going to win hes been a racist biggot all this time.

im just angry at the american north swedecuck states, literally voting themselves away

IS HE FUCKING WINNING OR NOT? EVERY TIME I CHECK, THERE ARE THREADS QUOTING POLLS THAT TELL OPPOSITE THINGS.

The Russian shills think that DNC stands for Democratic Party.

Hillary didn't do anything wrong, trump is trying to get her arrested on false charges.
They should arrest trump for being racist and wanting to build a wall you racist

Democratic National Comittee. Not the convention. It's the Dem Party. They need the cash for downballot and Hillary isn't good for anything but fundraising.

no

Don't believe the shills faggot, he's winning and Hillary and James comey are going to be jailed.

you have to actually read into the polls.
for example, one of them oversampled dems by 7% but gave hillary a 4% lead without factoring in party affiliation. with it factored in, trump was about +2%. but they don't report that number.

Ohio? Maybe.

The presidency? Lolno.

"I'm going to steal the election from Trump the same way I stole it from Sanders!"

Most people don't know that polls are interpreted by the pollster. Some guy gave poll data to five different pollsters and they all came up with different results.

The same way she stole it from Obama?

Western Virginia is a fairly small chunk of the state in terms of population. Trump is toxic to Northern Virginia.

Do you have a source for literally any of this?