You know whats funny?

you know whats funny?
i could kill all of you faggots.
i could kill you and then fuck your girl.
i could fuck your girl and then kill you.
and no one will do shit because i am a master of disaster.
i will kill the dead.
revive the living.
deflower a slut
and molest a priest.
Fucking faggots

where are your calves dude

Golly greatest ally, all you had to do was ask.

>Those legs

Remember the first rule of Judaism my friend, never skip leg day.

spicy dubs

>revive the living
>molest a priest

in this order pls.

>skipping leg day

Guy in that pic has a tiny skeletal frame

Doesn't matter how many weights he lifts, I'm 6' 6" 225 pounds

You got your safe space country, so shut the fuck up

You're totally flamingo mode dude. Have you even heard of leg day?

I think you should stick to banking; because singing is not in your future

KEK will strike you down.

wonder how many of us he'd kill for a shekel

How, Shlomo?

I assume just by sending rapefugees into my country and then killing me by letting me die of natural causes with all the other white folk until we're replaced by low IQ dune coons demographically.

I honestly have a better body than that, also am skeleton and I'd also kick all your asses in intellectual debate.

t. Australian libertarian body builder who won't just shut the fuck up about affirmative action

PS: I'm still here, I'm just depressed and check Cred Forums only once every few hours. I've realised the video I made maybe wasn't the best idea I've had, I doubt I'll get the job.

Hitler did nothing wrong, all his actions were justified and the jews had it ALL coming to them. The children and women especially.

kill yourselves, nazis

You may want to eat a pork chop or two to get some muscle on that skinny frame. Youre writing checks that youre 98 lb body cant cash,

It might be over for me but it's oven for you

Dat /Auschwitz/ aesthetics.

How many generations has your family worked in banks?

Tell me bergstein, when is the last time you exercised your legs? And I don't mean stepping on baby muzzies.

He's like 115 pounds kek

looks like you've been skipping leg day. your 6 million ancestors died and you can't even keep up on leg day, baka kys

before israel why?

Not if I get you first cuck boy

Pic related
OP

Bruv wear some high socks, I have skinny legs that's what I do to give the illusion of any calf muscle whatsoever. You could also not skip leg day but, yeah .. GL

Who makes these memes
>top tier

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Why would anyone goto a bank where the robbers are behind the counter.

>no legs
I have a upper body injury but I know for a fact I could kick you down and snap your neck with me legs. You're walking on toothpicks there m8

>i am a master of disaster.

whatd you say, cunt?

ONLY ONE POST BY OP...SAGE

how can a guy with arms that skinny curl 50lb dumbells, he looks like a fucking skeleton

Kek, scrawny manlet.

Fucking kek

jokes on you. i dont have a girl.

>I'm 6' 6" 225 pounds
things that arent true.

Nigga who da fuq holocaust yo legs ha hahahaha

Fuck off Jew.
You know it's shoahtime.

yea hehe, j-jokes on us

how can you even walk with those noodle legs?

This person does absolutely nothing in the gym but arm curl vanity exercises.

I'm Charlie Zelenoff, the greatest of all time. You don't know who you're fucking with.