I'm black. Why should I vote trump?

I'm a black man.
Why should I vote Trump?

you're Canadian

start by fixing your proxy

believe it or not because hillary will use blacks and trump will help

>putting the same line in the subject and the post

Cancuck forgot the VPN

Because it's about time you people step off the mental plantation and stop being the playthings of people who don't give a shit about you and only pander to you because you're the only ones dumb enough to buy their bullshit.

liberals have destroyed black society.

sheltering, enabling, and coddling: criminals, single mothers, radicals, and other degenerate.

black people need traditional conservative values.

You shouldn't, and you should

Really there is no difference on racial policy between the two, and if there is I doubt Hillary will follow up on most of the "lol we need to help blacks" shit

because you're a cuck, and a faggot

1. You're a leaf
2. Race doesn't change how corrupted/racist/globalist/anti-freedom that shillary is.

>dr3
niggers destroyed black society

Because you're finally tired of being the plantation servant of the Democrats since LBJ?

They offer some gibsmedats and you fall in love for a hundred years, not realizing every major black city run by black-elected democrats has further impoverished and destroyed any sense of black community?

Maybe you should vote hillary and keep spiralling into subservience to your liberal progressive masters, they'll probably increase your automatic welfare stipend by 2$/month if you lick the heel like a good slave.

Start by actually being an American and not a fucking leaf

I fucking hate Canada

For the lulz. If you need any other reason you are on the wrong site.

What have you got to lose? You're already black.

Because it's not gibs but takes that make people great.

Because blacks have been voting democratic for 50 years and things have only gotten worse - either it's your own fault as a people or you're being used by democratic politicians. To quote LBJ, the father of the black welfare complex in the U.S. "I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for 200 years."

You will not vote because you are a nigger.

there's black people in canada?

Because Hillary fucked me over in the primary by cheating out Bernie Sanders.

>1 post by this ID

Slider thread. Stop responding to this shitty bait.

You shouldn't.

>Dinnertimin
>no tipping
Fucking kek, McDicks knows their customer base

I like black women not the men
Also this

A

FUCKING

>trump win
>he fail
>the gop is killed

He's going to get you monkeys a job at the zoo entertaining white people, and it will be completely government subsidized housing as well. Don't worry you'll get all the banana's you want. No crack though we can't have you tripping balls and scaring the precious little white children.

Unfortunately, yes.

because

i feel like a thousand years have passed
and younger than i used to be...

if trump wins, there will be free kimonos for all black chicks in america

Sadly yes.

They're just as niggerish as their US counterparts, except guns are harder to come by.

Why don't your cops shoot them? They're an invasive and destructive problem.

Because Democrats have been exploiting you politically and financially for decades under the guise of equality. They've been laughing at you behind your back while making bank.

Because while you might have a King Nigger, we have a King Cuck.

What does being black have to do with anything? Are you "black man" or are you "user" ( whatever your name really is)?

Vote for who fits your interests, ideals, or who think wont end it all.

Fucking leaf

what game is this
looks spoopy

Not a clue, friendo. I agree, it does look fun

Serious? Because the one chance blacks had at the American dream was when baby boomers retired and the job market got so competitive that blacks would be allowed into the good middle class manufacturing jobs but Bill Clinton destroyed any hope of that happening.

You are canadian you fucking nigger, go back to africa.

Fuck you op

>one post by this ID

Nothing to see here boys.

Because Hillary's party (the Democrats) use and have been using blacks as vote-slaves for decades by first impoverishing black communities by flooding them with crack cocaine to wipe out economic viability and then making themselves into the "saviors" of blacks by giving them welfare checks

Blacks are oppressed. They oppress themselves indirectly by giving free votes to the party that harms them the most by far. It's so ingrained in black culture (another invention entirely) to vote democrat, that blacks will literally attack and destroy other blacks that disagree with the accepted Democratic party narrative of current politics. Blacks are completely mindslaves to the Democratic party.

The reason blacks should vote Trump (and republican in general) is to break the strangehold the democrats have on blacks in the US. The problem is that the dems have made countless black families dependent on their welfare checks, so they are trapped. They NEED those benefits, and thus will never question the Dems about anything, which makes them more or less slaves.

Trump wants to give blacks a paycheck, not a welfare check. This would begin the start of bringing more blacks to join the rest of society, instead of living in ghettos collecting welfare checks listening to BETV propaganda about why everyone is racist and they are oppressed by everyone.

Something something man behind the curtain

>DR3
This is the same shit the GOP has been saying for 40 years and it hasn't won them any black votes.

Niggers aren't a growing demographic in the U.S., they are projected to stay around 13%. Just let them destroy their own communities and move on. We'd be better off courting Asians and natural conservatives.

Dumbass

1. Most Canadian citizens cannot vote for American presidents (unless you're part of the very few who have dual citizenship)
2. Do mixed people like your picture really count as "black?"

Pretty sure it's gangbeasts

That's what i get for browsing Cred Forums during e3

>I'm a non-American citizen, explain why I should vote Trump
>also I'm a niggers
Hmmm... hmmmm sage/report

>Being black

Holy shit you faggot just kill yourself
You lost the genetic lottery
>Have one chance at life
>Be born an apeling

>1 post
>Canadian

Not even trying tonight

>1. Most Canadian citizens cannot vote for American presidents (unless you're part of the very few who have dual citizenship)
Im a dual citizen and it amazes me how dumb most canadians are.
Holy fuck why do they think they can vote in america election.

free trip back to Africa.