Elephant in the room

It's been 3 days since my neighbors kids gone missing and police still have no leads, but I already have an idea.

This clown problem is growing out of control.

Just this morning I woke to find a rubber chicken in my exhaust pipe and confetti in my mailbox.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-29792097
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(2017_film)
hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/stephen-kings-movie-producer-denies-933077
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no thicc clown gf

DELETE THIS

I bet OP is the clown and has his neighbor's kid in his basement.

where do u live

Kek, is this true?

>rubber chicken in the exhaust pipe and confetti in the mailbox
top lel

Clown detected, don't listen to this red-nosed gigglefuck OP, you bite the bullet and you get yourself an AR-15 asap

>be me innawoods with dad
>we're plinking with new AR I just got for my 19th birthday
>dad says he is proud of the man I am becoming
>soniamproud.gif
>suddenly, the buzz of a 150cc engine fills the air
>a bright yellow car in multicolored polka-dots darts out from behind a tree
>it's about half the size of a smart car
>the door flies open and like 20 clowns surge out
>i have to dive to the ground to avoid the initial barrage of spraying lapel flowers and flying pies
>a cacophony of forced laughter and bike horns envelops the entire forest
>it must be a raiding party, scouting for new territory miles from their hive
>as I clamber to my feet I hear a shrill "GAHYUCK-HYUCK"ing rapidly approacing from my 7:00
>a gangly looking one is rushing at me in oversized shoes that fart with every step, attempting to garrote me with a long string of tied multicolored hankerchiefs
>I whirl and put five rounds into his chest
>his momentum catapults his lifeless corpse into my side and knocks me to the ground again
>vaguely register the whoopie cushions hidden in his pink-striped blue dress coat blasting their last raspberries into the chilled forest air
>after getting to my feet a second time I desperately look around for my dad
>The remaining clowns are all grouped in a frenzied huddle, spraying seltzer water and windmill slamming rubber chickens onto an unseen victim in the center of the melee
>Know it's already too late, choke back grief and rage and empty last of my mag into the horde
>The clowns try to retreat to their car, bullets send blood and gore laced with confetti and silly string spraying into the air
>manage to kill last of clowns before they escape with an expert tactical reload (thanks dad)
>rush to my dad
>lifeless eyes staring to the sky from beneath a pile of balloon animals and whipped cream
>mfw

>Just this morning I woke to find a rubber chicken in my exhaust pipe and confetti in my mailbox.

Nice try payaso

10/10

A gorrilian/10

IT'S NOT FUNNY

nice pasta, i remember it from the clown thread a few days ago

Viral marketing should be illegal.

im near Busse woods in illinois, what are the pro and cons of going out, finding a clown, undressing myself to only socks and shoes and chasing him down and raping him? ive only got a switchblade due to illinois gun laws but i feel thats enough. what would the reprocussons be? are they armed? i bet its just edgelords trying to be spooky

what is the deal with all these clowns?

88/88

10/10

>trying to rape a clown

This is in the same realm as trying to beat a kike at Monopoly

""""profession""""

Keking hard

Apparently there are "scary" clowns in philly now kek. I expect at least one of these pranksters to be shot in the coming week.

#notallclowns

>This is in the same realm as trying to beat a kike at Monopoly
severely underrated

Be careful m8, heard these caked up freaks are carrying heavy weapons now.

>America has a problem with creepy murderous clowns

Every. Single. Time. When there's weird shit going around in the world it's always in America, Japan fucks weird things, America gets killed/raped/kidnapped by it

Getting real sick of the anti-clown narrative that the media has been pushing.

The dark carnival is a religion of peace. The 1% who are violent and distort the teachings of shaggy2dope (pbuh) are not true juggalos. Clowns just want peace and 420 in their quest for shangri-la. Dont be a bigot

pierre your people don't even take showers or wash with soap. pls go

>it's different
>we should kill it

Maybe the Clowns are the good guys?

fuck them then, if we are evil our well-being is all that matters.

France....

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-29792097

>On Saturday, police in Agde arrested 14 teenagers who were dressed as clowns wielding pistols, knives and baseballs bats. In Montpellier, a man in a clown costume was arrested after beating another man with an iron bar. And in Bethune, in the north of France, a 19-year-old was sentenced to a suspended jail term for threatening passers-by while dressed as a clown.

Child snatcher identified. Brother Nathanael blew his last fuse.

My sides are in orbit

>be homeless and poor
>want to make people happy
>dress up as a clown out of scraps you find
>spend what little you have on some candy for kids, because the world is a shit place and giving kids candy might brighten it up for them
>later on...
>creepy clown tries to lure kids into the woods

Yeah, we're the bad guys.

Based spic

It's a marketing scheme retard. There have been no actual reports of kids being kidnapped. I live in the south and have seen them, they do literally nothing besides stand there and try to creep you out.

Well fuck me.
I live near woods, I'll go check if weird shit ain't happening over there

Is this what October has in store for us?
>Month of Halloween
>Scary clowns
Perfect meme tbqhwyl even if I'm not a fan of clowns (nobody is).

>VIRAL MARKETING FOR THE IT REMAKE

Some of you guys inna woods should go clown hunting if things get too weird.

CIDF pls go

But user, we're are the clowns

>ywn wage war against the Clown Confederacy innawoods

I honestly will see the IT remake because of how well their marketing is working. Fucking bunch of geniuses desu.

raid kike and muslim houses
find kids

this shit will be a lot easier when we have a good ss to sort things out quickly

>clown hunting in circus territory

You're braver than me, I already had my fair share of fighting clowns.

Just a word of advice, clowns can't die permanently unless you destroy their red noses. Learned that the hard way.

My record just got clowned

Fuck that picture and tuck you for posting it at 1AM

It's not so bad, could have been worse.

Marketing scheme for what?

nvm i guessits for the new IT movie?

I think he means this movie:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(2017_film)

fake and gay

do the clowns also appear in nigger-infested ghettos or nah

Okay, what's the fucking story on this?

I wonder if her pussy goes *honk* *honk* when you stick your dick in it.

juggalos going rogue

OP where do you live.

God I would shoot that fuckin' thing in a heartbeat.

a pride of clowns blocked traffic for a solid hour on my way to work yesterday

viral marketing for shiity reboot of stepehen kings it.

which I wont be watching.

sage

That's not the plural for clowns faggot. It's a car of clowns.

i sincerely hope so

it would make my day

Kek

i really don't get why people are so scared of clowns? that thing would have a gerber in its temple in a heartbeat

STOP

Behind that red noses exterior lays a twisted pie throwing, slide whistle blowing, knife juggling deviant.

DO NOT GO DOWN THE CLOWN HOLE

>those tits
H-How?

>t. virgin

Tits shouldn't have nipples starring straight ahead, looking at you like they're judging you.

Everytime

That's pretty sad, but more than likely not what's ha-
>Aus
oh

I hope you're joking

>carnival fever
more

>American civil war 2
>trying to survive while in the middle of a three way warlord struggle
>to the north the dindus, large groups of pavement apes roam around at dusk till dawn
>to the south, Cannabil Hispanics who search for people for taco meat
>to the east, the clown triad, they flog people to death with rubber chickens

VIRAL MARKETING,
Suck my magic fucking turtle you piece of shit. Pennywise was killed off. PERMANENTLY How fucking dare you make a remake. Filthy Hollywood shekelstien director. The turtle kicked his ass in the book too.

Sounds like you're scared of ole penny wise coming back

Don't forget the city state of china town. Buy something or get out.

The bastards

I'm not scared of clowns, after your subconscious projects you getting raped and then eaten by them constantly in the same dream state for 4 years straight before your in 3rd grade, you develop and immunity to bullshit. IT was a good movie, I'm just fucking pissed they have the audacity to break lore. Hollywood being cucks again.

I hear Glenn Beck was a clown

I'm in Philly, bunch of clowns jumped some dude. It's getting weird if they're popping up in cities now.

>Katarina Hartlova gets deleted
Kek every time I post that, there's always at least one female that gets triggered enough to report it. And those were natural tits by the way.

In the philly case of clowns, there were various social media accounts made by said clowns threatening to assault local schools and kidnap people, also mentioning that they're in a group of twelve. These guys are playing with fire by messing with this city, it didn't earn the nickname "killadelphia" for no reason. Any jokester in clown garb that skulks around the city is going to get iced regardless of if they're serious or just a bunch of pranksters.

Fucking kek I love you Cred Forums

Would make little half clown babies with, don't judge me.

this is hype

>tfw phillyanon
>tfw black

>mfw some white boy in a clown costume roll up trying to get some goofs but instead catch this heat

I swear, I love white people but some of you guys are fucking crazy

We are become Cred Forums.
Or maybe /x/.
Not sure.

Two thumbs up

Same! Except, of course, I'm just going to torrent it.

>paying to watch hollyjew movies

No.

hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/stephen-kings-movie-producer-denies-933077

viral marketing bullshit
id sage if i could

Well I attend a HBCU and people have spotted clowns on campus a couple of nights ago.

Satanists building up to their mass child molestation on Oct 31

Is he powerstancing in that pic?

Her name is Pixi Payasita

She's actually pretty cute

Holy shit some murricans are huge pussies. I went to /x/ and they were sharting their pants in fear, some even thought about getting a gun because of some fucking loitering juggalos. I'd be excited and happy if some movie-like horror story happened in my town. You should be glad that those lifeless mofos give you some thrills