THE FUTURE--THE PAST--ARE BLACK

Black Quantum Futurism (or BQF) is a new approach to living and experiencing reality by way of the manipulation of space-time in order to see into possible futures, and/or collapse space-time into a desired future in order to bring about that future’s reality. This vision and practice derives its facets, tenets, and qualities from quantum physics, futurist traditions, and Black/African cultural traditions of consciousness, time, and space. Inside of the space where these three traditions intersect exists a creative plane that allows for the ability of African-descended people to see “into,” choose, or create the impending future.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Black-Quantum-Futurism-Theory-Practice-ebook/dp/B01BWBBH7U
youtube.com/watch?v=EcrHEnUQ91s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

citation needed

So, bascically, what you're saying is

>Black people really are to blame for the current situation

Wow. Thanks user.

I don't know whether I love or want you dead, in a ditch.

So they chose to be slaves? Whew, that's a relief. Here I thought I was supposed to feel white guilt

We applied the Black Quantum Futurism gaze to the afterlife of events and astrological influences surrounding the birth, arrest, and death of Sandra Bland in order to synchronize the influences playing a role in Black woman genocide. We believe that astrological events are reversed and act retrocausally from the cosmic future to influence present events that will be subsequently written on the fabric of the past by light and sound.

But that would literally imply that the genocide of the blacks is successful, would it not?

Unless your implying that it occurred to provide justification to BLM for future race war.

which is also okay with me.

The Eurocentric view of space and time might be described as analogous to the “people movers” in airports where there is a distinct point of origin where the individual (gets on). This entry is an individual act, autonomously of most others outside of the general social facility and direction that leads on towards entry. Once upon the people mover, the individual will move forward inevitably towards a point of destination. There is also, obviously, the passage of time as one moves. One can either ambulate upon the people mover or just stand still, but either way the passage of space and time towards the conclusion is inexorable. If there is any human agency, it is merely to ambulate further towards the inevitable objective. One can only speed up time in the forward direction and minimize the space between themselves and the future. This is the progressivism, the “positivism” of Euro-centrism. One can certainly try to go back on the people mover, but they are unlikely to make any ultimate physical progress since the forces arrayed towards the future are so daunting. They will also encounter those previously invisible “others” who are going to be offended and annoyed that one is not “going with the flow.” Like this “people mover” analogy though, movement back is not really impossible, but improbable, and theoretically and socially opposed. So the one who steps outside of the Eurocentric view of time and space with respect to these questions and in fact, out of the Eurocentric intellectual system generally, is like that hapless pedestrian who decides to go backwards on the people mover.

Masters’ need to whip in order to enforce slaves’ obedience to the clock demonstrates that most slaves were far from internalizing a time discipline, and the constant reinforcement through lash and bell of clock-coordinated plantation schedules, combined with the risks of resistance, had a profound impact on slaves’ cultural assumptions and values about mechanically defined time.

Southerners, like all moderns generally, attempted to give temporal meaning and a precision to events over which they had no control.

The presence of public clocks and private watches allowed colonial and antebellum southerners to confer clock time on that most natural of events, birth.

Bondpeople [enslaved Africans] were accorded the dubious courtesy of having their time of birth into a world of bondage recorded by clock. … From cradle to the grave, the clock monitored antebellum slave life and labor.

BUMP SO YOU CAN LEARN THE TRUTH

Fuck off retard

Fuck off whitetard.

Yeah but why didn't they direct the future before they were enslaved.

bloodyhell, it's a thing
amazon.co.uk/Black-Quantum-Futurism-Theory-Practice-ebook/dp/B01BWBBH7U
Those are some impressive words she's learnt. One day she might be able to put them in a logical order. hang on "quantum urban memetics"? Isn't that what we do?

What da fuck? I hate white people now.

smurf fluffer

Daily reminder blacks (Nubians) were slaves in Egypt.

Number of leading black quantum physicists: zero

Top 20 living mathematicians: 18 white, one poo, one asian.

Get back in Schroedinger's Mud Hut you savage.

When Rome was building city states and aqueducts most of Africa hasn't figured out herding animals or planting crops. You are the stupidest version of human.

This about sums it up.
/thread

Why don't you manifest yourself some jobs, then?

Oh yeah I've seen that movie, it's called gayniggers from outer space

so this is kwanzaa bullshit on crack and acid?

youtube.com/watch?v=EcrHEnUQ91s

Ok
Looh
Shit bruh
You tryna say we wuz kangz n shit senpai?

No amount of calculated cuckoldry, is killing God.

its got time and sheet and quantums and sheeet we wuz kangs uv space and time and sheeet

pass the nigger crack pipewould you tyson old chap..reality is coming back.....

puff

and der wuz pyamids and sheeet ....

This.

I'm 99% sure OP is just using random superfluous vocabulary to try to mask how retarded what he is saying is, and doesn't actually know what he is talking about. Because I understand perfectly what he is saying and it's absolutely retarded.

He is basically stating that blacks are the observer of quantum reality and thus influence both past and future events. Except quantum physics doesn't work like that, this is a common misconception of the double split experiment. Reality doesn't collapse based on the observer it collapses because there is no way to measure it without causing it to do so.

This shit belongs in /x/.

dat 4/7 with vigilance doe.

bro were on Cred Forums famz

I use a klein bottle as a bong. Time is cyclic. Checkmate futurists

nah dumb cunt. To the victor go the spoils, you lack them both physically and intellectually, thoughts?

bump for my nubian brothers and sisters

WAH HAPPEN

as the ancient and wise yogi shamalamafam says

blessed be the right hand
because the right hand

strokes the tool...