They're not even coming to war/conquer/enslave like whites too

They're not even coming to war/conquer/enslave like whites too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

makes you think

One provided railroads, hospitals and universities. The other provides ignorance and crime.

>Throws Britain out of their country
>Now wants to emigrate to Britain

>They're not even coming to war/conquer/enslave

>what is jihad
>what is taqqiya
>what is jizya

>can't stand even the slightest disagreement
>complains about intolerance

Muslims, the main constituency of contemporary immigration, has been warring, raping; pillaging and genociding for something along the lines of 1,500 years.

>Implying it doesn't suck to suck

Russia has a good condition for a diverse race mixing experiment: we have 105 million Europeans and 30 million Asians(like Koreans, Japs, Yakuts, Tatars, Bashkirs) in here. I think we should invite the top brightest and strongest African population from Europe, Canada, America and Africa itself (probably ~1 million people). Then European Russians must interbreed with Asians and Negroes to create a superior new Russian people - mainly European Eurasians with some Negro blood

>They're not even coming to war/conquer/enslave like whites too.
You're saying they can't even invade properly, and I'm meant to respect them for it?

>not even coming to war/conquer/enslave
have you heard them speak? they openly admit they are coming to do all of the above and liberal cucks encourage it.

you don't want it.
t. Experimental Country

>whites 'invade' a tribal shithole and build a country from scratch or greatly improve what's there
>mudslimes n niggers move to developed countries and try to turn them into shitholes

reminds me of Dugin with his dumb Eurasian union

>Republic of Sibir

What kind of weird alt-history map is this?

but you don't have top 0,5% of Negro race, you mostly have scum. Such an experiment in Russia should be done with state eugenics, so only the healthy, smart and strong pass their genes. Then muhdicking begans

You'd just end up with a genetic bottleneck

Central Asians and Mongolians won't be in expirement. Just ethnic Russians, Russian native Turkic and Mongoloid population and cherry picked Negroes

Why blacks?

why? Out of 140 million we have in Russia, probably 50-60 million are good enough to pass their genes. It's more than enough

>whites come and bring toilets
>they still can't stop shitting on the ground

>you can't complain about contemporary social, economic, cultural and political issues and crises because of the actions of your nation over a hundred years ago

Heh, guess I learned something today.

Eurabia... has a nice ring

We have European and Asian populations already, arabs and jews (other middle easterners too) are too inbred to participate in experiment, Latin Americans are genetic deplorable sin genetic mixing gone wrong. So only Negro race is lacking. They have some good features that can be picked like immunities, athletic capabilities etc. Let's say you have 55 million ethnic Russians, 5 minutes million Russian Asians and 500,000 of various Negroes. Then you run it in three-four generations until there is no pure Asians or Negroes left

STOP COLONIALISM STOP THE ARGIES!!!

china is already beating you guys to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

poor eddie.

Wrong.

Our (((Leaders))) are LITERALLY invading us with muslims and guatemalans

Also
>Greenland
>Central America (excl. Belize)
>Hispaniola
>South America (excl. Falklands & Guiana)
>Libya
>Tunisia
>Iran
>Afghanistan
>Indonesia
>Philippines
>Southern China
>fuck I can't even be bothered continuing going through it

Top kek, this is some bizarro alt history map, why the fuck do I keeo seeing it being spread about the British Empire? It has fictional nations on it.

that's not really how negros work. You invite them into Russia, in the span of ten years you'll have ten times the number you brought, all of them will want to self-segregate, all of them will become Gopniks and insist to the government that the white slav Gopniks are treated better because they're not Black Gopniks.

They'll leave your poorest women producing babies and continue producing babies with every black woman they can meanwhile, while no black women will do similar for the slavs. Russia will just get darker and darker.

You skipped the part of police state, eugenics(no gopniks by the time negroes arrive) and the part where you only invite the top 0,5% of Negro race.

ahhh there's your problem.
Russia isn't going to attract the smart ones. lol

Smart people favour authoritarian secure rich eugenics states

>Russia
>Rich

pick one