Was this guy the biggest cuck in the known universe?

Was this guy the biggest cuck in the known universe?

>totally fucked up the Cuban missile crisis
>continued to approve above ground nuclear tests despite complete public disapproval
>died like a bitch

Need I continue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsrxzHLo6Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=UoUaJFH252w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does everybody in his family die in a strange way?

he was killed because he was catholic.

Totally won the cuban missile crisis.

He died because he executed order 11110, i believe.

no, this guy was.

Get fucked faggot LBJ is based as shit. His cock was huge, he would talk to his staff while taking a fat shit and he demanded his staff install a separate shower head in his shower for his cock.

He created welfare you fucking dumbass, he was the beginning of the end. Why else would (((HBO))) make a movie about him all the sudden.

>Was this guy the biggest cuck in the known universe?

Banging Marilyn Monroe is the opposite of being a cuck.

Nice try though, Muhammad.

We were lucky we didn't end up with WW3.

>worshiping another man's cock
literally cucked

>be US president
>need pants to order because they don't fit your cock and knife
>not based

???

youtube.com/watch?v=KsrxzHLo6Eg

>>need pants to order because they don't fit your cock and knife

Google detected.

Bases self image and importance on size of a person's cock.

Doubt he loved his dick more than Bill "Sit Still While I Squint In" Clinton.

He's cute as fuck and you know it. You wish he were British.

>fucked up

So you'd rather have died in a global thermonuclear war?

What do you mean? He fucked up because it didn't happen?

If you seriously think sitting down and getting shitfaced with LBJ would be a bad time you should kill yourself. Guy is probably the most based and underappreciated US president of the last 100 years.

He was killed because he opposed Israel's nuclear armament, supported Gabdel Nasser, and wanted the return of some of the Palestinian people. He was killed because he was a threat to the federal reserve. He was killed by the jews and replaced with a man who gave them everything they desired.

well he was airtighting Marilyn Monroe and told Israel to fuck off

played mobsters and homosexual FBI chiefs alike

I just realized you're a kike.

>Catholic
>cucked his beautiful wife
>rigged the election to win Texas, and Illinois - using dead voters
>had a massive head but not a massive brain
>had a relationship with mentally ill Marilyn Monroe instead of spending time with his mentally stable wife

>Guy is probably the most based and underappreciated US president of the last 100 years.

dude was a scumbag criminal though, straight up murdering vote rigging dirtbag, was never elected into anything honestly, he felt a deep shame over his career because of it

>Celebrated Kennedy being shot
>Escalated VietNam just to make money for his friends in Texas that made munitions
>Fucked up race relations in America forever with the welfare state

First Gulf war = start of ww3

>mentally stable wife

no mentally stable woman would bang an arab

He succeeded in averting a war with Russia.

He tried to go against the Jewish Federal Reserve bank, but ultimately cost his life.

3 things
1) He managed to get the soviets to back down because he got them to agree to move some missiles in europe, this was a secret until many, many years later so not a lot of people know this. It may seem like he got a raw deal out of it, but he didn't.
2) Public approval doesn't mean shit, politicians have to do unpopular things all the time, go into wars, make trade negotions with countries that have bad human rights records, increase taxes, just because people do something that is unpopular it doesn't make them wrong.
3) He may have died like a bitch but he fucked Marilyn Monroe, took on the (((military industrial complex))) (which is why he died), took us into space, meanwhile we are up at 4am on a work day discussing the 50 year old politics of a country 3000 miles away, so lets not pretend like our lives are going exactly as planned.

>celebrated kennedy being shot
Yes he outright taunted the guy by saying he could fuck way more women than him, how is that not based?

He also literally told his own kids to get fucked so he could drink himself to death

>No, I’ve raised you girls, I’ve been president, and now it’s my time!

How is that not 100% based?

How

He tried to stop the federal reserve, so he was actually one of our most based presidents.

JFK thought that history would look back on Hitler and say well he did nothing wrong.

nigger what
>continued to approve above ground nuclear tests despite complete public disapproval
that makes you alpha, not a cuck

JFK gave his life to serve as the ultimate redpill for generations to come.

>how is that not based?

buddying up with homosexual Texans so they can rig districts and get you into office isn't based, it's shameful scumbag shit

sorry I mean yeah the guy would make a good action movie villain, had a massive cock and played cool pranks on people but he was scum, he sold America short and was in the pocket of filthy criminals

More swag than any president in the white house

>>continued to approve above ground nuclear tests despite complete public disapproval
>that makes you alpha, not a cuck
It makes you complete faggot who bends over to congress.

But h3 loved the Fed

JFK and Eisenhower backed down over an infinite-billion number of the Soviet's demands, so much so that its not even fucking funny, look it up for yourself. The two were fucking bitch faggots that wouldn't know a fucking spine if you extracted it from their own back.

Seriously, why are you up now? What is your life story that has lead you to being up this late on a workday?

youtube.com/watch?v=UoUaJFH252w

I'm a uni student and I don't have any lectures on mondays :^)

Means I can get massively shitfaced on this Jim Beam Red Stag (despite how fucking sticky and sugary this shit is) and annoy the Americunts on Cred Forums at the same time :^)

I should have started drinking earlier to be fair as I hate being drunk post-6am.

Either way no jokes LBJ is my favourite president of the last 100 years regardless of being a democrat faggot. Nixon is a snake, JFK is fake as shit, Gerald Ford is lmao tier, Bill Clinton would probably be ok in isolation but his public persona is faggot tier. The Bushes and Obama are cancer tier.

the guy literally took bullets for taking the huge responsibility of leading his country. pretty non-cucked.

pure coincidence

Your trolling is very transparent.
JFK took on the jews.
JFK wins.

Transparent because I've already got my (you)'s and (OP)'s.

Either way you should get bent if you don't think LBJ isn't by far and away the best president to have a drink with.

Go to bed and stop drinking (((alchohol)))

Nah, we both know how this will end. I'll finish this bottle then open the bottle of John Lee.

If there's one thing Americunt's can do it's land on the moon and make a good tasting Whisky for cheap as shit.

All of that shit is irrelevant. He fucked us by allowing millions of spics into our country. The decline of our culture and nation began with his presidency

Typical Cred Forums response.

> Dies like a bitch?
Yeah what a pussy, can't even survive a bullet to the head.