CTR SHILLS: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

When this election is over, you will be found.

We will know your families.

We will hunt you down.

With or without Trump's victory - this is going to happen.

Let that sink in.

We - will - lynch - you - all. Good luck.

When this shit happens on our streets and no one does shit - it is time for vigilanteism. They are here. It is nearly over.

northcrane.com/2016/10/02/video-hispanic-man-films-white-woman-being-beaten-over-trump-yard-sign/

Other urls found in this thread:

wctv.tv/home/headlines/Exclusive--Christina-West-Speaks-About-DUI-Arrest-Injuries-276381191.html
northcrane.com/2016/10/02/video-hispanic-man-films-white-woman-being-beaten-over-trump-yard-sign/
youtube.com/watch?v=RN0DczbPznY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop spreading this fake ass shit.

wctv.tv/home/headlines/Exclusive--Christina-West-Speaks-About-DUI-Arrest-Injuries-276381191.html

>A Tallahassee woman badly injured during a controversial DUI arrest speaks publicly for the first time.

what do you want to accomplish by posting this fake story?

RTFA, you dumb nigger.

>RTFA
I did you stupid fuck. pic related wasnt beaten. she crashed her car drunk driving. the videos edited together show idiots taking signs. the guy who punched the girl was not one of the ones taking the signs. what is your end goal? you want to kill some one? you want others to kill some one?

What fucking pic???

the one i posted and the one in that article. go fuck yourself you coward.

Internet tough guys never fail to make me laugh.

Look at you, all big and scary. Go out and play Batman, pal; your death won't even make the news.

That pic isn't even in the article. What the fuck are you going on about?

he's right you know

they're already doxxing them all

CTR shill confirmed.

you don't get it do you?
we have nothing to lose.

Exactly

>northcrane.com/2016/10/02/video-hispanic-man-films-white-woman-being-beaten-over-trump-yard-sign/

youre the stupidest piece of shit ive ever encountered here. scroll down halfway into the story. fuck your site. fuck your story. fuck you cowardly call for violence.

the sad truth is that nothing will ever come of this, Cred Forums always talks about the whiteman waking up but its not going to happen, this is the end of the world

>violence is cowardly

Is this one of those skype posts I keep hearing about?

Life will find a way.

Maybe. But he's right. CTR shills will be outed, that much is certain.

Then why are you still here replying to trolls? This isn't some call to arms, it's a fucking support group. You're just venting.

WE MUST REMAIN - VIGILANT.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK TRUMP IS SAYING?!?!?!

V-I-G-I-L-A-N-T-E

No one said it was a "call to arms", you fucking faggot.

Holy shit - stop projecting.

>We will know your families. We will hunt you down. With or without Trump's victory - this is going to happen. Let that sink in. We - will - lynch - you - all.

noun: call to arms
1. a call to prepare for confrontation.

So by what pedantic definition is this not "a call to prepare for confrontation." You gonna ask them nicely to lynch themselves? Don't be a retard.

putting up a fake story and hoping some one kills some one else because they believed the fake story is cowardly. you disagree? or are you one of those tumblr posts i keep hearing about?

The confrontation has been ongoing prior to the OP being posted.

Kindly fuck off.

We already know their information, they were doxed awhile ago lol

Just because you say it is a fake story doesn't mean it is fake.

The fact that you keep cuck-bumping the thread indicates how autistic you actually are.

I have nothing else to say to you other than - get help.

>We will know your families.

Implying CTR shills aren't the basement-dwelling NEET autists they paint the rest of us as.

cowardly piece of shit.

>killing people who make $35 an hour

Why not the jewish reporters, bankers, and media moguls?

What's the point of killing a bunch of neets who make 0.10 lying for shillary? Kill the master, not the pet.

Yeah? What's your personal head count so far, guy?

Every time you call me a coward, it reminds me how beta you actually are.

Holy fuck, the amount of raw emotion you've put into this thread is frightening.

Again - get help.

Define "head count".

Shut the fuck up CTR. Every CTR rat will be EXPOSED and their possessions (to say the least) BURNED just like how they turned NIGGERS on INNOCENT HUMANS.

Implying their moms will find a new house or have fire insurance

>thinks it takes raw emotion to type the word coward. youre a coward and your story is fake. get help.

>fantasies from the mind of the 400lb hacker sitting on his bed.

kek

What else would you expect from an increasingly nervous man?

palpy approves.

No - it takes raw emotion to enter a failed argument while chanting nonsensical bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=RN0DczbPznY

The confrontation you describe involves lynching people in the name of vigilantism.

Your confrontation has already begun and is ongoing from the time of this post.

So, vigilante, how many people have you lynched so far? You say this is a plan that has already been put into action, so how many?

Oh, you are being literal. You must be new.

Welcome to Cred Forums.

>implying /pol can actually affect change

I think it takes more raw emotion to post your little Batman speech then linking to a story with edited video and fake pictures all so that you can hopefully entice one of these delusional trumpfags into doing something deadly. Good luck coward.

It takes emotions to care user.
Do you have any idea how many threads I ignore on this website? Clearly the idea of right-wing deathsquads coming for you puts you ill enough at ease that you feel the need to acknowledge the idea and not just ignore it as some meaningless shitpost.

Keep projecting.

I am sure your cuck-bumps will pay off in the end.

You have been warned.

So you're figuratively going to hunt people down and figuratively lynch - them - all.

Hahaha what the fuck has this board become while I was gone? Fuck me, I was taking you serious. Stay classy, you win this round.

>idea of right-wing deathsquads
yea, thats only gonna happen in the fever dreams of OP and the rest of you 400lb hackers. Have a nice life.

More cuck-bumps to show us how cowardly we are.

I am taking notes.

CTR BTFO

and yet here you are in this thread wasting your life arguing about something you yourself supposedly don't believe will ever happen.

no you fucking moron. I was calling out OPs fake ass story and his cowardly way of getting others to do what he wishes he could do.

Oh shit dude...you warned him? oh...like. Wow. I mean WOW. fuuuuck. warned. shit...

You won't do anything. You're a powerless pants-shitter.

I think you underestimate the situation.