RIP sweet prince 1949 - 2016

Well, he finally did it.

Is anyone surprised?

And what are the political implications of his suicide? Will this set back the 'transgender rights' movement?

Will Hillary go to the funeral?

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/02/entertainment/kanye-west-family-emergency/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/02/entertainment/kanye-west-family-emergency/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't fucking tease me, bong.

No, I'm serious. Friend in the media texted me. It's confirmed. UCLA medical center. DOA.

Holy Shit!!! Proofs??

Is it time to add Kanye to the list?

I don't know. He's been talking about it, but an emergency could just mean an attempt.

what does this mean for trump though?

We need actual proof OP.

You're just a fag until then.

I miss the old Kanye

Made to look like suicide. He was gonna switch back.

kim held at gunpoint in paris, but nothing happened
delete this thread

the actual subject matter of that article is interesting enough - no need to lie OP

it says kim was unharmed, so the gunmen either pussed out, or she sucked them off and they left

Ding dong, the queer is dead!

HAHAHAHAAH. Make yourself a woman, you'll be happy.

TRANNIES BTFO. Should have been a trap instead.

>Kim Kardashian West, was held at gunpoint in her Paris hotel room.

PLEASE BE MUZZIE REFUGEES!

>Kardashian was very obviously raped
>stupid fucking leaf

Kanye West halts show after Kim Kardashian held at gunpoint in Paris

cnn.com/2016/10/02/entertainment/kanye-west-family-emergency/

If this is true, it isn't good for us you giant faggots

This mental patient is going to vote for Trump. After they do that, they have our permission to die.

That's what she gets for "I'm with herrrrrr slayyyyy"

That's pretty much a guarantee. There aren't any French left in Paris.

>Kim Kardashian West was held up at gunpoint inside her Paris hotel room this evening, by two armed masked men dressed as police officers. She is badly shaken but physically unharmed," Kim Kardashian West spokesperson Ina Treciokas tells CNN
>paris
I hope she got violently BLACKED against her will by a refugee

add it to the list, lmaffo, the curse is real

Lebron's next

>tfw never got to see Paris before the niggers took over
Eh, from what I understood it was shit before the invasion, Burgundy is apparently pretty redpilled and has better food. Might go there when the Euro collapses

>sweet prince

triggered

As much as I hated the tranny fucker, he was actually pro-Trump and he even convinced Kim Kardashian to reconsider her vote for Hillary.

This. His death was one less vote for Trump. WIthout him, I doubt that the rest of the Kardashians will even consider The God Emperor.

He didn't dead

>implying Bruce didn't go tranny to infiltrate and stealth redpill the liberals

You don't understand the sacrifice he has made.

Oh I misread, sure let the nigger die. Not unless he votes Trump, then he could drop dead right after for all I care.

>(((they))) already killed him
wew, that didn't take long
and they say the gay mafia doesn't real

who are you quoting?

Read between the lines you dumb nigger

>Will this set back the 'transgender rights' movement?

Oh nooooo...... People can't out themselves as trannies (Which kind of defeats the point of being transsexual) for the sole intention of whoring for attention. What a fucking travesty!

>BREAKING NEWS

You're using the quote feature. So I'll ask again.
Who are you quoting?

Don't spoil the fun

> I have autism

Holy shit. I briefly met this guy/girl in Starbucks in Malibu. He was pretty quiet despite the crowd of people snapchatting the sighting. He was literally right behind me in line so I sperged out and asked about his golf shoes and what course he had just played and then we just awkwardly turned back to our phones. He was huge in person, you can still see the 6'3 Olympian in there (still in really incredible shape despite the operation).

>WAS held at gunpoint

so, they just went in there held her at gunpoint and then left? da fuq

I saw Bruce Jenner at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Pasta

HILLARY DID THIS

>inb4 kim starts redpilling the roastie masses

The robbery was a false flag by Trump to get Kim Kardashian to turn anti-immigrant.

WHO
ARE
YOU
QUOTING?

>KEk
>dubs
wew

This could be used against us if it comes up in the media

>This could be used against us if it comes up in the media

how

I would pay for a video of this t b q h famalam

I thought Kanye supported Trump?

you

>saving in jpg
>quality loss for every addition

if you take one thing away from this election make sure its that even if you're wrong, fight the narrative from the media.

the Right never fights the media on anything, just whines about 'muh bias' while the (((media))) always take the initiative. so what if they think we're all a bunch of racists. good, let them tremble in their nighties at the thought of being gassed by RWDS.

if all they can do is try to label you a "nahtzee" then you are winning.