Can we have a Jeb! thread?

I think everyone can agree jeb memes were the best parts of this election cycle.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Official-Jeb-Guaca-Guacamole-Molcajete/dp/B014MG861M
youtube.com/watch?v=8cKwEmY-uYI
youtube.com/watch?v=gFDJfkyHCKs
docs.google.com/document/d/1-p37EJkbqvA5vqEuQWv2ovXdOBXm5u8uicGhAalhkjY/mobilebasic?pli=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss Jeb. He was more fun to pick on than hillary.

Guac?

can you imagine how this election would have gone if Jeb! won the nomination as he was meant to

amazon link
amazon.com/Official-Jeb-Guaca-Guacamole-Molcajete/dp/B014MG861M

This election just isn't the same without him.

I miss Jeb

The republican primary was 100x more interesting than this shitshow of a general. I miss Jeb so much.

Best Bush in my opinion but not quite right in the head.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cKwEmY-uYI

Are you Trumptards ready for the Jeb! SURGE?

Favourite Jeb right there

pocket turtles, also the one where Barb explains how much play doh he can eat

Jeb meme best meme

Jeb was cringe.
Cruz memes were the pinnacle of this election.

He really was the gift that kept on giving.

The magic of Jeb memes were that they wrote themselves.

If Trump hadnt fucked with the timeline. Jeb would have been chosen.

For once leaf is not wrong

Am I the only one that whenever I read text on a Cruz meme I read it in his voice?

>Jeb would have been chosen

Trump should have grabbed Jeb as VP, just for the lulz

leaf just wants to be the hat

>please clap

Jeb was the best.

Bring back Jeb!!!!!

If nothing else, Jeb should be thanked for helping "low energy" enter the American lexicon.

Jeb Bush would find a way to lose despite his campaign having literally all of the money in the world.

Jeb himself is bumbling. He lacks confidence. And I'm not sure his heart is really in it at all.

>tfw you realize Ted was our man all along... and now it's too late... the delahgahtes.... they all belong to Dahnnald now...

New trump ad Featuring jeb

youtube.com/watch?v=gFDJfkyHCKs

docs.google.com/document/d/1-p37EJkbqvA5vqEuQWv2ovXdOBXm5u8uicGhAalhkjY/mobilebasic?pli=1

Reminder that The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty is on Amazon for $0.01

It's the source of those incredibly depressing Jeb! moments, like when he mentions to Dubya that he always wanted to be president, or like how his gremlin of a wife blamed him for ruining their lives.

Can somebody shoop this in the scene where Fredo gets shot in the Godfather?

I'll never ever forget you, Jeb.

anyone else feel bad for jeb?

he seems like a pretty nice guy. really down to earth.

I was working the other day and a guy who looked exactly like Jeb! came in. He was wearing a fringed cowboy jacket, chaps, cowboy boots, and cowboy hat. Very odd.

No, fuck him to be honest, he was a neocon cuck from a neocon family, and he doesn't even have the likability of Dubya to make up for his neocuckservative "values". I might buy him a beer, but his low energy is a sign of weakness and its contemptible.

>Always kill a traitor before an enemy Jim jam.

>slow and steady
Nobody saw him coming

He'd win the election because he's clean compared to hillary. He's no different than hillary though.

Pure art. If anyone deserves a TV channel after this election, it's JEB!

Honestly i can't agree with him when it comes to politics but these threads always make me want to give him a big hug and tell him everything is going to be ok.

>And shave that wig off your face you godless hollywood hippie.