Anyone who brags about paying for a Cred Forums pass is a fucking faggot

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

Anyone who brags about paying for a Cred Forums pass is a fucking faggot. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

(you)

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

poorfag detected

William Harris
William Harris

fucking

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

underrated post.

James Thompson
James Thompson

Pass user since 2016
I think you dropped the month

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

FAGGOT

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

I'm completely heterosexual, you've just been proven wrong.

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

I'd be poor if I wasted my money.

Also, you're a faggot.

John Perry
John Perry

kek

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

being this jealous of my fancy Cred Forums pass
Want me to buy you one, peasant?

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

at least you don't use the "flair"

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

Then, don't complain about Shkreli buying Cred Forums.

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

So you'd rather be a slave to Jewgle Captcha or hand over your shekels to Hiroshima-chan to support the last bastion of free speech on the internet?

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

queer.

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

This

Only a literal redditor would pay for that shit lmao

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

Owner does not utilize the autism bucks captcha solving machine that Cred Forums is.

Instead gives out prestige for bought shit.

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

You mad?

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

actualy waiting for a minute between posting
Lol what a fag

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

The hate us cause they anus.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

Fuck this cancerous shit, this is another manifestation of the 'post count' dick measuring horseshit that anonymous board culture is supposed to stop.

All you faggots who fall in line with this cancer are one step removed from sucking cock for upboats, and ought to be dragged outside and shot.

Jose Long
Jose Long

Yeah, you show 'em! You don't spend $15 on a stupid website, you just waste your time doing free labor for Google! You know, Google, the company that does all sorts of pro-white things like glorifying niggers and commies and other anti-white figures in history! You love doing work for that company (For free, I might add) because you love Google so much. They love that you do their work for them so they can focus on more important things, like thinking up new doodles to use on shitty holidays like Ramadan and Hanukkah!

You really showed us, huh? Good goyim!

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

Test

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Yeah

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

go kill yourselves

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Yea lol eat a dick.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

groooan WHY did you post that pic? I just came from looking at some cottages we stayed at when I was a kid. Now, I have to go to the beach. WAY overdue.

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

They spend money on a shitty meme board instead of spending it on real life things. Shows you where their priorities lie and how much autistic tendencies they must have in their real life relationships to even consider spending money on them.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit