(((Donald Trump)))

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

genealogy.about.com/od/famous_family_trees/p/trump_2.htm
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Elect me President, I'll make America great again.

I'm a good goy! Help my campaign! I have many shekels! I'll be your shabbos goy! Trust me, I love the jews!

Our little Cred Forumsack Barron refuses to pose for the Jew

Trump is an ashekanzic kike, do not make the mistake of calling him a Jew because it's all a lie, the "Jews" are really Satanists.

Love the (((Jew)))

his daughter is married to a kike and his raising his grandchildren as kikes

yid scum

>his raising
is raising

There are 5 Jews in that pic

Name them

it's not just his daughter, all of his adult children are married to or dating "jews" (satanists)- trump has no non-jewish grandchildren, but why would he when he is a kike himself

>barron not in the pic
Confirmed redpilled

"I will say and do literally anything to win this thing. Seriously, just tell me what it will take to win your vote and I'll do it."

Gross

That's it. He'd suck the Jew dick in a heartbeat.

How is that feasible? I thought that the mother had to be ethnically Jewish in order for someone to be officially Jewish.

trump, great grandson of katherina kober ie ashkenazic "jew", 1
trump jr, eric, ivanka and tiffany kikes through dad's kike ancestry alone, that's 5
the two "jewish" wives of trump's son, so that's 7
melania, daughter of a bolshevik kike, that's 8
kushner, obvious jew and son of one of the men that made a deal with trumps dad to get him into the (((industry))), that's 9
and at this point obviously the kid is a kike too

twice as many kikes as you thought, think about that every time you're in public

Kikes love to weasel their way into other's success, they're parasites after all, so it's not surprising there's so many of them. Had Trump raised his children correctly this wouldn't be an issue.

> ignoring that trump is himself a kike by blood, he is the descendant of an Ashkenazim tribe via katherina kober and jakob johann kober.

Proofs?

>Israel is bad
When will nu-pol go back to where it came from?

Suck a fuck faggot Israel will burn if it doesn't stop getting America into wars

genealogy.about.com/od/famous_family_trees/p/trump_2.htm

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

I want to suck Tiffanys pussy

t. one of Obama's "refugees"

None of this proves that he's a kike.

It does worry me that we don't know how sympathetic he is to Jews. Jews always wins, they survived as 1% in all history. Even Hitler couldn't. What will it take to end it.

DONALD TRUMP HAS TO PANDER SPECIFICALLY TO THE JEWS BECAUSE HIS POLICIES ARE DIRECTLY AGAINST THEIR INTERESTS

MORE ENEMIES MEANS LESS CHANCE OF SUCCESS YOU DUM DUMS

This one of the major things I dislike about Trump (the other being he's unprincipled in his political views), he sold all of his kids to Jews. The Jew will inherit the Trump fortune after Trump and his children die. Barron will probably marry a jew too

Me to friend, me fucking to.

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>a jew
Try again. He's an Aryan.

Where's Barron? Refuses to participate in this jewish bullshit, busy shitpostingon Cred Forums and building masterpieces in Minecraft?

Doesn't prove anything, Germans and Ashkenazi share a lot of the same surnames.

Rosh is tomorrow... though.

T.totally a goy