youtu.be/vZ7FOaOXY5c

Get in here bros

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/05/mexican-congresswoman-wants-ban-memes/
twitter.com/SergioyLupita/status/728227583007948800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Free Pepe

Why are you watching Univision in the first place, Jose

What's up with the obsession of pepe and the media?
I haven't been following this at all since I find it silly.

REEEEEEEE

PEPE IS GOING MAINSTREAM

aye aye aye

>tfw normies will always take your memes

>wojak getting killed on TV

>Post "Im Latino and i support Trump" on the comment section

>mfw im not Latino

Univisions coverage of the election has already been a complete joke. I mean they havn't even tried to be un bias on after Trump's wall fiasco

They're such fucking babbies.

As far as im aware dems just want to put shit on Trump by forcing their own meme that pepe is a racist icon.

MexicanCongressWomanBansPepe.exe

>una persona del alt right
XDDDDDDDDDDD

Fucking Univision jumping on the libcuck bandwagon again.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/05/mexican-congresswoman-wants-ban-memes/

>Donald Trump wants a wall to stop illegal immigrants crossing the US/Mexican border, but one Mexican official wants a firewall to stop Pepe the Frog.

>The congresswoman, who represents a district in Mexico that has over 2 million people living in poverty, said her proposed meme-ban would “deter violence or harassment [on] social networks” by preventing the spread of “harmful” or “humiliating” images.

>Mexican netizens responded by taking to Twitter, sharing dozens of Photoshopped images of the politician on the #Ladymemes hashtag, including several comparing her to Jabba the Hutt from the Star Wars franchise.

>es muy popular

>tfw as we gain freedom, other countries lose theirs

>he's on TV
>it's on univision

viva pepe!

wow.
thanks

Can't find do any of the made memes, post Jabba the Hut maymays pls

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK YOU Cred Forums, YOU RUINED PEPE!

will look for them
this is her
notice that she has the problem glasses all libtards like to wear

twitter.com/SergioyLupita/status/728227583007948800

>mcq soy gringo
how did the filter take so long to produce this en mehico?

pepe is the best wtf who knew 2 years ago pepe would be represented in the news like this such a shity cartoon made with like microsoft pain

I swear, future elections will reference this Pepe narrative as a total loser that was totally a waste of time for hillary. Not to mention loses your average voter. They are left wondering why the news is talking about cartoons, most people will think it's a tv show like south park.

>666
Confirmed for devil

>Pepe Le Frog
>Le

>breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/05/mexican-congresswoman-wants-ban-memes/
>PRI party

Why the fuck am i not surprised?

As a Mexican I can attest Univision has always been cringy bullshit. Seriously why are other hispanics so fucking inane when it comes to humor and entertainment? I am not saying Mexicans are great at it, but jeez man the shows at Univision are just such cancer. That said I wouldn't be surprised to see this shit reported on any conventional news outlet, hispanic or otherwise. They are so out of touch.

The best part is how the Spanish speaking guy pronounced it may may

holy fuck praise him

This is old news. Also, marxists have been infiltrating Mexican politics for a while. I don't know any non-hipsters who would support California-style policies in Mexico today, but that hasn't stopped:
>gov attempts at importing syrian refugees into Mexico
>HeForShe banners hung on city halls all over the country
>Forced gender ratios in the senate
>Safe space cuck rhetorics

It doesn't look that serious on the surface because nobody cares anyway, since we already know we live in a failed democracy. But still, it's fucking stupid and we must be aware of it and protest it in any way we can.

Spanish sounds a lot more sophisticated than English