Clowns =/= Terrorists

Getting real sick of the anti-clown narrative that the media has been pushing.

The dark carnival is a religion of peace. The 1% who are violent and distort the teachings of shaggy2dope (pbuh) are not true juggalos. Clowns just want peace and 420 in their quest for shangri-la. Dont be a bigot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNfVv_S22-I
breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/01/police-chief-threatens-terrorism-charges-clowns-luring-children/
youtube.com/watch?v=nUUSDcp0zLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#notallclowns

#clownlivesmatter

CIDF pls go

i like it, thats actually pretty good.

just go and fucking ask him why they are doing this seriously get a mask on and ask him, or cover your face and make sure your armed

Ay, yo, juggalo! Time to get Down with the Clowns, motherfuckers.

I wouldn't worry about it, smallshoes.

It's a false flag staged by the government AND obviously the jews to criminalize all of us innocent people who happen to be down with the clown

CTR = Clown The Record

I don't judge people by the color of their makeup

#notallclowns

the media gives us furries a bad rap as well...

I live in Southern California and I'm looking for a nice, local guy to form a relationship with. I am a transgirl and I'm not gonna lie I'm not completely passable, yet. I am 6 ft and 280 lbs. I am a virgin, but I have many kinks (at least in theory). I'm a babyfur/ABDL so I like to wear diapers (I also actually do need them). Outside of the diapers, however, not really into scat or watersports. My hobbies include gaming, reading, hanging with friends, fencing and more gaming. You don't have to be a daddy figure (though it's a plus) and I'm not really into other cubs. I'm mainly looking for long term relationships, but I'm also always down to have more friends.

PRAISE HONK

>be me innawoods with dad
>we're plinking with new AR I just got for my 19th birthday
>dad says he is proud of the man I am becoming
>soniamproud.gif
>suddenly, the buzz of a 150cc engine fills the air
>a bright yellow car in multicolored polka-dots darts out from behind a tree
>it's about half the size of a smart car
>the door flies open and like 20 clowns surge out
>i have to dive to the ground to avoid the initial barrage of spraying lapel flowers and flying pies
>a cacophony of forced laughter and bike horns envelops the entire forest
>it must be a raiding party, scouting for new territory miles from their hive
>as I clamber to my feet I hear a shrill "GAHYUCK-HYUCK"ing rapidly approacing from my 7:00
>a gangly looking one is rushing at me in oversized shoes that fart with every step, attempting to garrote me with a long string of tied multicolored hankerchiefs
>I whirl and put five rounds into his chest
>his momentum catapults his lifeless corpse into my side and knocks me to the ground again
>vaguely register the whoopie cushions hidden in his pink-striped blue dress coat blasting their last raspberries into the chilled forest air
>after getting to my feet a second time I desperately look around for my dad
>The remaining clowns are all grouped in a frenzied huddle, spraying seltzer water and windmill slamming rubber chickens onto an unseen victim in the center of the melee
>Know it's already too late, choke back grief and rage and empty last of my mag into the horde
>The clowns try to retreat to their car, bullets send blood and gore laced with confetti and silly string spraying into the air
>manage to kill last of clowns before they escape with an expert tactical reload (thanks dad)
>rush to my dad
>lifeless eyes staring to the sky from beneath a pile of balloon animals and whipped cream
>mfw

GAS

THE

CLOWNS

There is at least 1 juggalo in this thread

>mfw terrorist clowns cause obama to cancel the election, and declare martial law.

>IT REMAKE VIRAL MARKETING THREAD
IT REMAKE VIRAL MARKETING THREAD

DONT FALL FOR THIS CORNY SHIT

AryanTroll? Is that you?

Im sorry that happened man

Ugh. Can you please not oppress all clowns just because a bunch of problematic people?

#religionoffun #notallclowns

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTANCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR CLOWN CHILDREN.
HO/NK

2016 truly is the year of the autist

Was mean for this

clownsincarolina (dot) com

WE WILL USHER IN THE AGE OF THE THIRD HONK.

youtube.com/watch?v=fNfVv_S22-I

>there is a massive underage orgy in a sewer at the end of IT

How the fuck did king get away with that? It really was completely unnecessary to the story and scene. It was just....weird.

That was great.

clows are degenerate and symbols of mass-murder
also OP is a faggot and should kill himself

There are clown sjw's now?

>spot the anti-clown shill

There was a group of them on the edge of the forests along my driveway. I called the cops and they reported multiple sightings nearby and there isn't much they can do.... what's this shit pol, are the police scared?

That is fucking horrifying.

Honks for Clowing the Record!

>not being down with the clown.
Welcome to Cred Forums.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/01/police-chief-threatens-terrorism-charges-clowns-luring-children/

"If there is someone out there that thinks this is some type of fun prank that gives you attention you so strive, let me warn you now, that if you do ANYTHING that disrupts the safe learning environment for our kids, we will find you and charge you criminally with all of the laws at our disposal up to and including terrorizing,” Lentz wrote in his public message on Facebook.

“We are not clowning around,” Lentz ended the message.

That why we marching on washington sept2017, family.

Honka honka
Gee user *sprays seltzer water from flower* looks like your all wet now!
So am I, honka honka!
Now I'm going to *throws pie in face* cream pie you!
Now it's your turn to cream pie me user, honk honk~~

The police chief is an undercover clown. No one would end with a pun like that, except for a clown.

i expected more clowns in thread

>“We are not clowning around,” Lentz ended the message

this is fucking hilarious, any takers for betting the clowns are actually a subtle way of terrorising the terrorists? I heard they hate clowns

SPACE THAT FUKKEN CLOWN

stop

I wanna fuck that clown.

That's actually a sexy ass clown.

Pixi is best clown

youtube.com/watch?v=nUUSDcp0zLk

Clowns are autistic

>all these sexy clowns
I think you faggots are giving me a clown fetish.

WE WILL SEIZE THE CIRCUSES FROM THE JEW MIDGET MENACE

Of course the cute clown is a fucking Mexican. Christ.
You think they are pretty white clowns and the next minute, they are taking off their makeup and eating tamales.

Gas the Jugglers, Clown war now!

>gas the jugglers
>not gas the mimes
The Mime is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a failure, French, talentless, clown, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Mime and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

This thread is great. How can we take the clown meme further and get it mentioned in the news?

Can we make "clown" a slur? Can we make red noses a hate symbol?

Wait ICP is relevant again? I've seen these clown threads a lot lately an this is the first time I've clicked on one. Why are Juggalos relevant again? What happened someone?

Please gimme sauce.

RIP IN PEACE DAD