Remember When This Man Destroyed Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativedailypost.com/horrible-secret-now-out-about-khizr-khan-using-his-sons-death-for-this-club/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No? Who is this guy?

funny

>name is Khan
>isn't descended from the lineage of one of the great Khans
>hasn't even conquered the steppe peoples probably
>mfw

>look at me im a gold star family so i get to stand on stage with a giant audience and attack Trump then cry like a little bitch when he fights back because i know MSM and brainless leftists will defend me regardless
Yea that mudslime cunt, I remember him.

you okay?

What's his name again?

>past perfect tense

KHHHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN

No. But I remember how he loves Sharia. Insallah

Fuck no, I hate democraps and their vile manipulative tactics

Kinkylick

>supporting the women that voted for the war that got your son killed

Literally who?

No. I do remember when he was paid to parade the death of his son at the DNC

Remember When This Frog Destroyed Clinton?

Do I remember when the Muslim man who's son was killed in the illegal war that the presidential candidate he is being paid to shill for voted in favor of said illegal war appeared more angry at the man saying vaguely mean things about Muslims than the woman who was in part responsible for his son's death? Yeah I remember that.

Someone who blamed Trump for his sons death in the Iraq war.

Then people found out he had ties to Clinton, even found pictures of them with Obama and other shady shit, like how he had a basement for kinky sex.

Pic related, his wife with Obama.

Yes. He showed how easy it was to bait Trump and they've been doing it FTW ever since. Can he get his shit together for the next debate?

Khizr Khan, the Gold Star father-turned-Democrat operative, has challenged Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump to take the naturalization test that all legal immigrants must take to become U.S. citizens.

Khan has published papers supporting the supremacy of Islamic law over “man-made” Western law — including the very Constitution he championed in his Democratic National Convention speech attacking GOP presidential nod Donald Trump.
Khan is a booster for Sharia Law, promoting the supremacy of Islamic laws including the right to kill and mutilate those who violate Islamic laws and even the right of men to “beat” wives who act “unseemly.”

Khan has all sorts of financial, legal, and political connections to the Clintons through his old law firm, the mega-D.C. firm Hogan Lovells LLP. That firm did Hillary Clinton’s taxes for years, starting when Khan still worked there involved in, according to his own website, matters “firm wide”—back in 2004. It also has represented, for years, the government of Saudi Arabia in the United States. Saudi Arabia, of course, is a Clinton Foundation donor which—along with the mega-bundlers of thousands upon thousands in political donations to both of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaigns in 2008 and 2016.

Khan now runs a law firm that financially benefits from opposition to Donald Trump’s policies on migration — specifically that he aims to represent aspiring EB5 visa holders, who pay large sums of money to enter the country.

Source about basement?

conservativedailypost.com/horrible-secret-now-out-about-khizr-khan-using-his-sons-death-for-this-club/

It's got all the info there, I remember the threads about this kek

>M8

no idea but his wife/servant looks like kim jong il and shreks love child

Oh yeah I remember that guy.