TIM WISE THE KIKE

What do we do about Tim Wise?

pics related

Nothing. He's going to kill himself on election night.

stop stop I can only get so erect

WHY is multiracial democracy more important? How does deconstructing white privilege benefit him as a white man?

I guess being a decent human being is more important to him than hoarding privileges for himself and people who look like him.

More like Tim Foolish!

Race is not important! Diversity is important! Which you can only get by closely scrutinizing race! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??

That's okay. Democrats have no fucking clue how to manage their own conflicting agendas either.

What a shit party.

If you get called a Nazi, racist or bigot, ****phobe that means you're no longer human, according to them or the media.

That means anything is justified.

Let me ask you a question, will being "decent" feed your kids? Will it provide them education? Preferred employment? How will breaking down the privileges created by your ancestors over hundreds of years secure those things in any way? Perhaps you should ask white South Africans.

He makes money giving speeches and seminars about it to schools and corporations. There's a lot of people like him, selling the modern equivalent of indulgences.

5. Jaded fucks that realize it probably doesn't really matter either way, but want to watch the people that still care literally self destruct into a pile of salt and butthurt.

DAY OF THE ROPE
FIRST ONE TO GO

Do we care? This guy wants a multiracial diversitopia. He's openly being anti white. This is actually much better than being secretly anti-white.

>Jews don't hoard privileges for themselves

how many billion tabs is that?

(((white man)))

True. Also even if trump loses, this election and whats been going on in europe is already a win. We're playing with house money considering it was supposed to be Jeb v Hillary. If he actually wins the tears will be amazing though

Nah he won't. It'll just make his job easier.

He's scum, he feels nothing.

OP needs to learn tab management jesus christ.

He regularly calls for all whites to be killed.

He's spilling his spaghetti early. He should wait another 10 years after whitey is completely cornered everywhere on earth before feeling safe saying things like that.

This guy is pretty edgy but you just know he is a faggot pussy who will be bawling his eyes out and raging on twitter when trump wins

I love his rational too.

"Multiracial democracy will be better even if we have to have a civil war or an holocaust over it!"

I had never seen an anti racism extremist before.

Post RAM usage

also what browser is he using. Wtf vatican city state is a country?

Because goyim diversity is our strength

>american education

idgaf

Go back to work Francis

>current year+1
>not being a white nationalist

>Bernie gets cucked
>Trump is winning
>THOSE RACISTS DIDN'T SUPPORT BERNIE!
People naturally prefer the strong horse.

isnt this guy just trolling?

Tim Wise is a filthy kike. No really, he is Jewish (of course). Literally everything he says is the stereotype kike we always talk about. He's racist as fuck and needs to be put down.
Don't trust anything he says, fucking bastard.
He calls for the extinction of white people and is a Jew.

Also, OP, why the fuck did you like him on goybook? Wtf is wrong with you?

Yes, it's a city states thats ruled by an elected absolute monarch. A good system that we should adopt in this country.

Know your enemy
Keep him close so you can watch what he does
It makes sense, tactically, to know what you're up against

lmao i just realized that 11/9 is the day. Hillary wont win. the ghosts of 9/11 wont let her.

Oh look, it's white guy #93457984569874356 acting macho on the internet instead of actually doing the shit he fantasizes about.

Always venting through punching keys and yelling at his screen instead of silently taking action. Always mindlessly blurting out their hypothetical future plans in visceral chimpout fashion, thus allowing their adversaries to analyze and defend themselves from said plans. Good thinking as usual from the whites.

Keep digging your own grave, whitey

The fact that this kike hasn'T been taken out yet shows just how pussified we've become as a race.

bystander effect on a global scale

I get it though, I mean I really do legitimately want him to die slowly and painfully but I have way too much to lose to ever even consider going through with anything. I fear we might only take action once we have nothing to lose and by then it will probably be too late.

SPBP

This is strange behavior from a leaf though.

reddit tabs
faceberg tabs
single web md/salon tab open for obesity quiz

no OP (you) are the skype

Dumb cuck deserves the noose.

>I support democracy
>if you disagree with me on issues you should not have any political power or agency

This picture is a joke, right?
>posting your name
>posting on reddit
>having a facebook
>using Windows 10
>commercial browser buttons

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I want this fucking kike hanging from the nearest tree.

>5 reddit windows open
>5 jewbook windows open

>Those tabs

Mate

I can't wait to see his alcohol fueled meltdown Nov 9

>non-whites are too stupid to vote for a non-democrat

getting real tired of lefties and their racism t b h

>I support democracy
>but not when the people vote against democratic values
He doesn't believe in democracy except in a warped 'my way or the highway' kind of way. That is, he's as bad as he pretends Trump supporters are

Ironically he'll be the only prostrated wailing baby come November 12