BLM PROTESTORS BLOCKING ROAD WITH VEHICLES IN LA

youtube.com/watch?v=rfwikyXFDkA

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFTvsTxitic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take a picture of their registration numbers and arrest them/fine them for blocking traffic later.

It's Sunday night... fuck they really don't have jobs.

implying they didn't steal the cars they are using to block the road

Most of them seem to be spics. They are on the move.

time to get /comfy/ and take a ride with pablo watching the blm chimpout

Imagine driving down the road on a sunday night, wanting to get home to shower and go to bed because you need to wake up early the next morning for work, and you're stuck on the road just half a mile away from your house because some BLM niggers with no life want to protest over a justified police shooting. REEEEEEE

Fucking this man. Call them out on this shit and you're labeled a racist or an uncle tom. Fucking shit there's no winning with niggers

>BLM: GTA Edition

I live in LA. This isn't BLM. Hate on it all you want but we should get the facts straight.

then what is going on?

Just niggers nig nogging?

youtube.com/watch?v=UFTvsTxitic

Why do they keep blocking fucking roads, then they wonder why riot police show up

fuck off

Beautiful. This is the appropriate response.

Several of them said they are with BLM, but now its just some mexican dude driving around so I'm not sure what is happening.

Black kid got shot in Westmont, fleeing a traffic stop but allegedly with his hands up. The neighborhood was like oh hell naw. But that's just like LA, this isn't an organized BLM thing. Yet.

Don't know if the difference is that important around here but the facts still are if we're going to look at anything objectively.

So basically just nigs getting mad

Not surprising and no it isn't, Cred Forums likes seeing chaos and shit

t. used to live in LA

Reminder that this is the achilles heel of the autonomous car.

Autonomous car paths you around this shit automatically

Maybe you should tell your cops to stop shooting unarmed black men who are being totally compliant?

Maybe you should tell your troops to stop killing civilians in the Middle East?

>totally compliant
You ruined it there, you're not as good knock-off Aussie.

they are getting smarter

get in the car and move them. it's illegal to block the road and if they're dumb enough to attack you, there are a lot more of you trying to get through and they'll get arrested even if you beat the shit out of them.

Nonsense, you are presupposing that the autonomous car has perfect foreknowledge and a route. What does it do with spontaneous human blockage? Get onto the sidewalk? Go in reverse and hit the car behind it? Run over black people because the white passenger is judged by the robot to be more valuable?

>open stream
>dey scayed, de scayed, dey scayed nigga
>[cops move an inch forward]
>AHHHHHHHHHH O SHIT NIGGA RUN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

every time

This is where a cheap car with a possible structural reinforcement comes in handy.

>They say HOL UP
>HOL UP

I'm dying right now

That gave me an erection

why the video is blocked for copyright reasons