Nobody needs a firearm for protection

>nobody needs a firearm for protection
>just use your fists bro

m.goybook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210413769369912&id=1513816062

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tK609rbSBLs
foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html
streamable.com/jqz4
youtu.be/bZf4RhtayKg
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos
dailykenn.blogspot.com/search/label/AbateTheHate
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819015/The-force-bite-like-sledge-hammer-teeth-Knifemaker-describes-terrifying-moment-attacked-TWICE-mother-bear-hiking-Montana.html
dailygore.com/2016/04/25/man-barely-survived-vicious-mauling-by-bear/
archive.org/details/freespeechcowards
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't have an account, what's this about?

no one can view your facebook stuff.
>anyone that tells you to just use your fists doesn't like you very much.

he just wrestled a grizzly with his bear hands and won

Dude got mauled by a bear, I think for a 2nd time?

I dunno it's all over fagbook but I don't have one either

What happened to the bear?

Probably ran off when its meal kept fighting.

Nothing dude got mauled twice by it and took it like a little bitch

JUST GIVE THE HOME INVADER WHAT HE WANTS

JUST CALL THE POLICE AFTERWARDS!!!

I found the video on jewtube.

i didnt know this was a you rage you lose thread

>took it like a little bitch

Nigger he is casually vlogging about the brawl he just had with a killer bear guarding her cubs.

What an idiot, he still endorsed the use of bear-spray, even though it did jack!

Did she violate the NAP?

I saw the video earlier today (doesn't show him getting attacked, just him recording the aftermath and discussing the event).

>TL;DW: Dude is off hiking and comes across two bear cubs. Before he can make an attempt to avoid, Bear Lives Matter Sow charges him. Bear spray helps him escape the attack but not without injury (lacerations, avulsions, fucked up right shoulder, etc.). Ends the video with him calmly saying he's going to the hospital and noting that bear spray significantly helps but doesn't stop the attack.

that's not a home invasion. That's a coalburner and her nigger

dumbass should have had a gun

its his fault

I'm disturbed, sad and angry all at the same time.
I wish we could put all niggers against a wall.

no, it's a home invasion retard.

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html

>fox news

can we genocide the cucks when trump wins?

pretty please?

>life term

thats what you fucking apes get. life in the hole.

You don't want to fuck with bears with anything less that a .45-70

god i fucking hate niggers

enough is enough

This. Everyone without a gun is a dumbass. Literally everyone should be prepared for a bear attack.

I'm not 12 years old, like you, but for some reason I seem to support people like you when I'm drunk. I'm glad people as stupid as you exist, because we need to come together as stupid people and ensure the rest of the world is as stupid as we are. :D

steaming link for the fags without facebook streamable.com/jqz4

pic related that's him

shut up faggot. anybody of any race is capable of doing that.

proofs?

also, there's a difference between being capable of doing something, and being unable to control one's doing something every 5 minutes.

>steaming

No, it's not "streaming" or "steaming" it's a link of a video you can find anywhere. It's not live. It's not a stream by any means.

that's...awful. christ

Obama released him early.
Along with 800 other all black violent criminals and drug kingpins.

This, what a badass.

would have squealed to death in a pool of blood, feces, and viscera. I'm betting "REE!".

I didn't wanna get angry tonight. Why must we live in a world where this happens.
That last couple seconds also make me uneasy

Hahah I hope they died. I know they were just bashing through a closed fence and probably weren't armed but I have a warped conception of deadly use of force and am deeply psychotic so I sincerely hope they died.

Why is this cunt so dumb? Why didn't she just stay the fuck on the floor until he left? If she died, I don't really feel bad for her. She was an idiot.

Don't act like an edgy faggot, everyone likes to see violent criminals die

>closed fence
That's a security door, and the SUV that just backed up into it broke it open. Do you think the people that just literally broke into the store are gonna let Johnny Manager here be?

Life in my tax-funded hole.

With better benefits then most jobs.

>I know they were just bashing through a closed fence and probably weren't armed
They were using violence to break and enter, to destroy a person's livelihood, and they were probably armed with firearms they stole from their last victims, which they would have used on anyone inside if they thought they could without punishment. So fuck you right in the ass libcuck faggot. Go signal your ethnomasochism elsewhere.

I'm not being edgy. Literally all petty store robbers are armed to the teeth. The fuck are you talking about? I'm seriously hoping they died for rattling that cage, dudes. I don't want to sleep at night knowing that store owner didn't at least get them both in the head. Do you agree? What's wrong with you, seriously?

You have a warped sense of self preservation.

Happily, that serves our cause.
Die.

I agree. They probably were going to go to his home later and rape his children or something. They needed to be killed. I'm not disagreeing with you, it's pretty obvious dude that I think they are both terrible monsters that are on par with Hitler and the holocaust.

>but I have a warped conception of deadly use of force and am deeply psychotic

Almost everyone here agrees they should die, your just acting like a dramatic faggot

Nah, I think self defense is necessary. You see, I'm supporting this guy's action! They rattled his store's cage, they were probably armed with all kinds of TNT and AR-15s tucked into their boots. Remember, black people in hoodies are about as dangerous as a well trained NAVY Seal. They are extremely dangerous!

that's gonna be a pretty cool scar when it heals.

That's some high-density shitposting.
Kudos.

>They probably were going to go to his home later and rape his children or something
Seriously, what if he lives upstairs. You obviously could give a shit about his wife and kids.
>I think they are both terrible monsters that are on par with Hitler and the holocaust
Awww, boo fuckin hoo. Are you a wounded little snowflake? Does your heart bleed for the poor dindu nuffins in their structural poverty produced by institutional racism? Daddy pay for your car and apartment and queer theory degree?

>yeah, life sucks in bear country
>don't know what's under my hat
>pieces of stuff hanging out, don't know what's going on there
I love this dude.

>Why did she repeatedly attempt to get up after getting knocked the fuck out from nowhere with her child a mere metre away from her in her own house?

You are the fucking idiot. Even for Cred Forums your post was dumb. I would expect this crap from a Canadian but even then they would at least be ironic about it.

almost lost his ear; that would have been gross

~posting on burger sign and storefront id platform

almost got mad but then I realized she looks like she's a chink and calmed down. Can we get some confirmation on the race?

>shill detected
Probably some gay blogger here to show off how evil the right is.

Did I just step into the twilight zone? The man shot at people trying to rob his store, the fuck are you bitching about? That he didn't warn them beforehand?

Holy fuck I think those people are terrible people and I'm a special snowflake? No, nevermind, they are good people. I wish they broke into the store. I mean how dare I compare them to Hitler or anything.

>Daughter's on the couch, crying silently into a pillow
>a dindu durka is ooga boogaing in my house, taking my shit, and generally just having a sexual emergency
>better play dead while he rapes my helpless child

You are not my countryman.

Yeah it was her fault for being white and privileged.
#BlackLivesMatter

Boring. Lurk until you learn how to shitpost, you suck.

The thread is getting more meta by the second.

I would have waited to see the whites of their eyes. Nasty business, little guy wins out though.

There's nothing psychotic about wishing death on niggers m8.
Welcome to Cred Forums. I think you'll fit in well here.

White people are crazy

>the Leaf can't plug a silhouette at 300 yards

No surprise there.
What's your shot group look like?

I think this thread has derailed the minute some edgy 15 year old god mad when I defended this guy for shooting potential intruders in his store.

KIll yourself. Find a blade. Any blade. Dig it deep into your skin and cut out the biggest fattest fucking part of your body that you can reach you stupid piece of shit.

Nope, just random guy breaking in. Probably saw single mom as an easy target.

She was worried about her kid on the second floor.

Fucking white people getting all attacked by bears an SHEEEEIT.

what a silly thing to write

It came off as a little... smug?
Condescending, even.
It read less like banter and more like planted, incriminating posts.

We sense these things. The sharks feels the water, dude.

True, but does every race do that?

>American education

What silly quads to get.

I concede.

probably illegal to resist abuse where ever she is

>"The recoil bruised my shoulder"
>AR-15
>Bruising anything
I could fire an AR all day long and not get a bruise

I've never even heard of a black getting attacked by a bear. Wonder how many times it's happened,

He could probably get enough in donations just for being a badass to buy a Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan to replace the bear spray.

>I've never even heard of a black getting attacked by a bear.
Neither have I.

Gotta love all the numale NEETs on Cred Forums talking shit about this guy that just survived a fucking bear attack

You fucking losers will find anything to talk shit about

You probably just don't have any muscle to bruise

youtu.be/bZf4RhtayKg

Bears dont eat shit

>beats the mother without question
>never once touches the kid
This guy knows prison protocol on kid diddling. So we can assume this guy isn't new to robbery either.

Well, I'm sure when it happens, the Left will let us know about it via protests, hashtags, and gently persistent reminders that they're a vegan.

>You fucking losers will find anything to talk shit about
>You probably just don't have any muscle to bruise

He said it helped him fend off the bear. His physical defense was just "not dying". His offense was "spray it with mace" It seemed to have helped considering he's not dead

praise him

Peruse this channel for a while,
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos

And this blog,
dailykenn.blogspot.com/search/label/AbateTheHate

How do you feel now?

That poor bear.
BAN ASSAULT HANDS.

#JUSTICE4YOGI

yes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819015/The-force-bite-like-sledge-hammer-teeth-Knifemaker-describes-terrifying-moment-attacked-TWICE-mother-bear-hiking-Montana.html

'The force of each bite was like a sledge hammer with teeth': Knifemaker describes terrifying moment he was attacked TWICE by a mother bear while hiking in Montana

-Todd Orr, 50, recounted horrific bear encounter in Facebook post Sunday
-Was hiking near Ennis, Montana Saturday when he saw a bear and her cubs
-Had been careful to signal himself by hollering but the bear charged him
-Bit him on the arms and shoulders and came back to resume the attack

you see children? this is why Hitler was right

That would violate the right to keep bare arms.

guns should only be allowed to prevent an alien invasion

>in bear's habitant
>bear has cubs
>get close enough to be mauled
>bear deserves to die

The Deplorable's logic for you

white bitch deserved it.

He possibly doesn't want to kill a mother bear and orphan the cubs. We don't know that he didn't have a gun and chose not to use it. Some of these backwoods guys are real nature hippy types and have strong feelings about that sort of thing. The fact that he was so calm and seemingly at peace with what happened makes me believe that he may be that kind of guy. The bear just did what came naturally to it. Consider that the bear ALLOWED him to live, which is something that common to many bear attack survivor stories. The bear will just stop, as if it has made its point and likely weakened you to the point that you are no longer a threat, and just hops off walks away. When animals hunt for food they make sure the thing is dead. He seems knowledgeable about bears and probably appreciates that everything went as well as can be expected: probably no life threatening injuries on him, no dead mother bear, no orphaned cubs

I would just shoot the fucking bear and eat its children, but to each their own.

Saw that. Carry a magnum in bear country.

Bears can run 25 mph and in areas with bears their habitat can be anywhere including in towns living off garbage.

Fucking city faggots. Useless.

Why would anyone in USA not have a gun?
You have one of the largest bears on earth and extremely high crime rates.

Also guns are really easy to get in USA.
I will get myself a license to own a gun and i live in a country with strict laws where i cant practice shooting outside shooting range.

If i was an American i would gift my son a gun on 18th birthday

>Bears can run 25 mph and in areas with bears their habitat can be anywhere including in towns living off garbage

How would one escape a bear?

Saw this earlier and decided I'm never hiking bear country again

bear spray

I ask myself the same question.
I've bought 6 guns in just the last month.

I hate niggers and i barely see them. But every nigger i see is unemployed and peddling drugs which makes me mad.

Didn't know shit like that existed. Thanks senpai

guess who hates black people for life. btw there in the video and pro tip its not the mom or the black guy. just a pro tip for all the ctr out there

I am so jealous! I cant afford even a cheap gun because to get a license i have to spend at least 600$ and i cant get a job for a few months since i am still going to school.

Muh dick

What's the context of this webm? Was it during a BLM riot?

dailygore.com/2016/04/25/man-barely-survived-vicious-mauling-by-bear/

could have been a lot worse

he shouldve popped out a few seconds later wouldve got double kill. one more and you get a uav amirite guys

Nah, man. If anyone gets word of this inside he'll still get fucked up

Yeah, I only got into guns in the past couple years because I got a better job.
I get a lot of shit for liking the Slavic AKs

Bear Spray is a super concentrated mace, or OC Spray. Aim for their eyes and nose and itll stun them. Shouldnt cause any real damage to them.

Are there any videos of beaners doing these type of violent crimes? in the U.S. of course or are they all just black?

Eh they are reliable weapons and they look pretty aesthetic. Have you considered getting a SKS rifle? Our army was selling them to Americans just a few months ago for a few hundred $ each.

Also look into TT-33 pistol Tokarev but the modern version that has the safety.

She was the baby-sitter not the parent. She kept getting back up because there was another child up stairs.

Based Chink-mom took a beating for kids that weren't even hers. Fuck, most white women would have just let the nigger at them to protect herself.

There are but most of the security cameras are low quality so often a beaner can look white in a certain lightning.

I have this theory where American whites actually committ less than 25% of the crimes but mexicunts get counted as white

I have a 1951 Russian SKS from the Tula factory.
My wife got the Yugo 9mm tokarev clone, designated the M88A.
Sorry, but I'm way ahead of you in the slavshit department. Pic related, I had to strip the action from the shitty plastic shock I bought it in.

This was the case until 2014

A few days ago there was a thread posted with the top 4 racial groups in the U.S., crime rate per racial group and the type of crime.

I did not save the link unfortunately

Just to make things clear. I am not a Russian. People mistake my flag for Russia all the time.

Have you ever been to europe?
Also how hard it is to buy a house in USA?
People here live with their mother well in their 30˙s because houses are like 150.000$ and our average wage is 1200$ per month

Here is one of a bunch of Mexishits beating up a female Trump supporter and stealing signs out of yards,
archive.org/details/freespeechcowards

>We don't know that he didn't have a gun
The story says he had a gun but it landed 5 feet away from him during the attack

I saw the flag, but no word of SKSs from Slovenia hitting the market here.
It's pretty expensive depending on where you live. What you describe is pretty typical, but most people just rent, which is still expensive.

>60 years before becoming eligible for parole

Nice. Finally, some serious sentencing.

Hmmm you guys should also look into Gays and Lesbians and their acts of paedophilia.

Another theory of mine. Together with bisexuals they make up around 1% of the population yet there seem to be many paedophilic acts committed by them.

>I have this theory where American whites actually committ less than 25% of the crimes but mexicunts get counted as white

>
>Obama released him early

I call bullshit

That's how you know it's true.

Should have lynched the negro.

That's the image I was looking for. Thank you.

I heard of that incident. Unfortunate for the woman to be attacked like that. I would really like to see more of what each side would do if a supporter from the other group participated in the rally.

Like that video of that arab trump supporter in california who was beaten and chased out by the hillary supporters for wearing a hat. Though there is a chance they would get gravely injured or killed though.

>Put sign in front of your house saying you don't own guns
>Surprised when a nigger takes advantage of it.
Fucking sheep trying to disarm us so we can be vulnerable prey like them.

The stats from NYC seem to bolster this theory.

Goddamn
Every fucking day, I know criminals are part of every race but blacks do the most horrendous shit. I don't think it is the media just specifically covering black crime either. How much do you here about white criminals going around, raping, setting alight, torturing a home owner? Not very much. Usually it's a case of vandalism or theft. What the fuck conditions niggers to be so goddamned violent, white criminals seem like angels compared to these people. Most caucasian criminals at least understand what the law means, and despite their disobeying and going against it they know their limits.

Blacks are fucking wild animals.

>raping 87 years old
I have just one question every time. Why?

Revenge.

Rape has used throughout history as a torture/revenge tool. I mean you should know after the motherland defeated the nazis.

Is that you lewis?

I'm pretty sure no soviet soldier raped 87 old woman. Well, maybe turan part of soviet army.

tum tum waz here

Protip
>put "we don't own guns" sign out front (actually do own guns)
>wait until feral nigger breaks in
>get to kill niggers for free and protected by the law
Just make sure you have video surveillance.

>shell casings past my face

He's played too many video games

いいえ

Perhaps they didn't rape old german women but they did rape german women. What I'm saying is that what those melanin enriched descendants of egyptian pharaohs probably raped that old white lady for any racism they received throughout their lives even though she may have not been part of any racism.

Niggers only live in cities. I hike pretty much anywhere new I go and I have never seen a nigger on a trail.

>These people are considered white in America

Holy kek, so most of the """white""" Americans on Cred Forums are just spics, you learn something new everyday.