How will Japan ever recover?

How will Japan ever recover?

Man, japan hasn't been burned this badly since 1945...

/thread

probably by raping more koreans

Fucking kek

Top kek

I mean, that's true, what the fuck else are they going to do? Anyone bold enough to attack us is too much for the Japs to handle, it'd be like you're getting attacked by someone your size, and a 6 year old comes to help.

This is a great chance for Japan to build up it's own military in response to CHAINAH

What's the full quote from trump?

Looks like he lost the weeb vote

Oh man, that made me kek.

fucking baka gaijin what the fuck did japan ever do to him desu

well first it needs a military

Sonyggers BTFO for the 40th time this year

> Sony
> good TVs

Oh shit Japan mobilize now

>US forbids Japan from having an army but offers it's protection instead.
>Now Trump complains that they aren't protecting themselves.
Does this guy want a second Pearl Labour?

In my experience, Japanese people are very reasonable. If you sat down and explained to the average Japanese person how Trump represents a cross-section of the American public that believes our entire body of treaties needs to be reviewed and modernized for America's current concerns, not America's concerns in the 1940s and 50s, they would find that very reasonable. If you further explained to them that our current defense-treaty with Japan, forged in the immediate aftermath of WW2, and not significantly revised or updated since, is non-reciprocal, meaning Japan does not have to come to America's defense if we are attacked, but we are required to come to Japan's defense if they are attacked, I bet they would immediately agree that that is unfair. Japs are just like that, if you know any.

old news

sage

This shit happened like a month ago. Nothing happened.

No this guy wants the media to overreact, giving himself free publicity while only saying things that is half right. People who learn about what he is saying will call him a visionary for saying it. They are right, he is a visionary because he managed to beat the media in their own game.

Yeah that was 20 years ago.

Yeah with no Americans there to be bullet shields for the low test nips, they'll have to start actually doing something about the CQ

>attacks Asians
>attacks Latinos
>attacks African Americans

Is there any group he won't attack?

Japanese people will just agree with you; they won't tell you how they really feel.

His Germanic roots

What are you talking about?! THIS IS GREAT! Japan will be able to get it's own army again and the politic-military animus will fuking FLOOD the Japanese media! IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!

They'll be fine.

the truth hurts

Pic related probably triggered Merkel

This is also subtly hinting that he would like to see Japan remilitarize

>Trump lambasts NATO members for not footing their own defense bill
>Europe and Japan build up their militaries
>We (potentially) reduce ours (once we don't have to use it to protect the national debt)
>US Imperialism averted

When will the original Leftist anti-globalists realize that this man is on their side?

But it is true. I am having an extremely hard time imagining Japan landing troops on America's shore.

Japan doesn't have the budget for land invasion at this moment.

I never understood why he criticizes them for watching japanese TVs. THEY ARE JAPANESE PEOPLE IN JAPAN, of course they are going to be watching japanese TVs.

He expects americans to buy all american stuff, so he should be okay with japanese people buying japanese stuff.

Trump is still awesome any way though, I am just being picky.

>the original Leftist anti-globalists
Who?