Guys, should I bet on the U.S election?

guys, should I bet on the U.S election?

Considering betting 1000 or more on trump, as we know from kek that he's going to win.

I think kek wants to make us rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

There's a real risk our election will be literally rigged.

if you believe in three things then spend that 1k

1. The polls are being manipulated in favor of Hillary
2. Even if Hillary is legitimately winning in the polls republicans in favor of trump are more likely to actually vote and Democrats are more likely to stay home
3. Trump will win by a landslide big enough to overcome the inevitable voter fraud in favor of HIllary

I for one choose to believe. Shadilay. youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

Bet user. While you're at it, can you give me info on how I can bet?

DO IT YOU SOFT CUNT

You forget to factor the legitimacy of the individual vote. The dead are rising in Colorado to vote for Clinton.

illegitimate voting would fall under voter fruad

>not backing Hillary when she was at evens

kek, POTUS book is so, so green

t. /bet/

I've got $400 riding on Trump. If he wins it'll almost pay for my flight to America

I wanted to get in when he was at 3:1, now these kikes have him at 5:2. Should I expect the odds to go down more?

If you're an aussie you can do it on sportsbet.com.au and other places. but I'm not sure how it works for people overseas.

I wish I'd bet on brexit.

2/3 of our voting machine companies have donated to Hillary Clinton. It is illegal for us to look at their programming. There is a high chance our election will be rigged.

I bet on Hillary
have fun losing your money, the election will be rigged

Do they verify your address? How do you get paid? Is there a way to fake being from Straya

which of your states has legalised gambling?

otherwise, Bovada accepts American customers (online betting)

Nevada and New Jersey, but I'm not sure how the online betting works with them. I'll look into Brovada.

mate, nearly every online bookie doesn't accept Americans because of your cucked gambling laws.

the only one I know of is in post here

you won't be able to set up an account.

i put 20 on trump a couple months ago when he was paying 3.20. funny that its 3.25 now even though he's caught up

I might have a flutter on it. $50 or something.

I bet on both Brexit and Trump. I've been rubbing my brexit winnings in the face of every leftist I meet :D

Actually they could swing in Clinton's favour: if the banksters get desperate, they'll dump millions on the bookies to make it look as if she's winning

Well I did it.

Bovada has a deal where they match up to $250 deposit. I deposited 250 dollars, got 500 dollars to bet with and I'm set to win 1125 when Trump wins.

Nice one m8, here's hoping!

My cucked, faggot of a dad bet $200-300 on Clinton.

match him on trump then rub it in his face

Be careful.
I really want for Trump to win, but I also know that the shit is ridiculously rigged. Think about how many millions of people are actually rigging everything for that Cunt.

Screencap this:
>Trump polls will show he is winning ~66% last days before election, but he'll actually lose.
>After this shit hits the fan. Trump release everything he has to prove how many people voted for him.
>The fraud is obvious then
>People revolt
>WW III begins on November 9
>Trump disappears for month and a half
>Flees to Israel
>Obama starts the war against Israel
>Yooogee meteorite hits Washington (or New York)
>Happily ever after
>Dicks out for Harambe

Anyway... 1k is probably not much for you, so if you can afford to lose it go for it.

Do it you faggot!!

I placed my bet just before the Debates, annoyingly the odds went in his favour slightly after...

£300 down... £780 return. (13/8) i think

Shame i didn't put down a bet in January, some places we're still giving him 6/1...

Praise Kek.

now this is politics

Everything from the media bias and poll rigging is actually pretty deniable as they don't amount to anything in the end.

It is the actual voter fraud that Americans should fear for. Your vote matters but what matters more is the person counting the votes

I'm not betting on this.

If Clinton wins, status quo continues when we're so close to the tipping point, winnings won't last if you vote for her, and if you vote against her, those first days are where you'll need money the most.

Trump, it will be a forced crash regardless of who you wagered on, followed by slow prosperity.. or world war likely stemmed from a globalist false flag.

I'd rather just hold my money if I'm optimistic, or spend it now if I'm pessimistic.

Shit, that socks. I put 250 down and 1125 return.

better for shillery seems to lose you money if she wins?

You won't lose money on a win. Thus us how it works.

225 means that you win $2.25 for every dollar you put down. 60 means you win 60¢ for every dollar you put in. You'll still get your deposit back if you win.