What will do when Trump loses?

ALLAHU TRUMPBAR

Not go online for a month

Make America Great Again in my own small way

I'm moving to Poland or Hungary, I'm not going to be here for the downfall of America.

Radicalize.
Hard.

bitch on pol and twitter

kill some people

>ignorance is bliss

abuse the welfare system
literally no point in working when the dems are in power

Youre going to become a refugee?

:^)

If Trump loses there is no choice but to overthrow the federal government.

Rape

What will you do when he wins?

I heard Hillary pulled out of Ohio and Nevada. Doesn't that worry you?

He won't

Flood pol with my screencaps and anti-Trump images and bask in the glory of Trumpcuck salt. I'm hoping the rest of Cred Forums will come in to shitpost on Cred Forums and turn it into /s4s/ for a week

Don't see how he could lose at this point short of assassination or outbreak of Civil War, and I never thought he had a good chance for most of the campaign cycle.

Move before he's elected so you'll just be an immigrant.

Got to work. Pay my taxes. Enjoy my life.

And laugh as Hillary fumbles around trying to be President. Chuckle as she takes the blame for every failure. Watch her wallow as terrorists constantly attack, blacks commit ever more crimes and mexicans pour over the border.

Her grandchild will grow up in a world where her name is an obscenity.

Apply for my free government hand outs that I have been paying for these last 4 decades and which I'm entitled to as a white male tax payer.

>continue on life as normal
>be deeply pissed off and upset inside
>have to go full damage control and explain to my friends I redpilled this year why we lost
>probably cop a bit of shit from the people who know I'm a Trump supporter
>have to eat my MAGA hat as I promised I would if he lost

Life goes on

Read books, improve your folder of redpill statistics, get a job, start a family, get /fit. No matter how much left demonises us, people mainly gather information unconsciously via intuition, so one dose of redpills will make them question everything left says.

Protest

Nothing at first. Life as usual. But I firmly believe that if Trump loses, pockets of white America are going to boil over, and realizing they are no outnumbered by foreigners, blacks, coastal liberals, they're going to feel cornered and that all of their peaceful options have been exhausted. Because really, what now? We've tried everything else.

It would be just a matter of time before that feeling would start to spring up and take hold.

shitpost on Cred Forums

so, business as usual.

I will do a complete 180 degree turn in my politics. i will realize that if he loses, there is no hope left for conservatives so i will become a radical leftist feminist/trans. I will do anything i can to drain the government of money and live my life with no sense of virtue

What about all these trump pepes?
Are people really going to keep a constant reminder saved on their computer that they supported a loser?

Celebrate and laugh at all the right wing retards

Will you continue to post misleading pro-Obama infographics?

Keep on living knowing I will never see America be great.

>I'm not going to be here for the downfall of America.

How is it going to be any worse than what it already is? She's just going to follow what democrats have been doing for years.

Laugh at Cred Forums

Why do u want to move to poland exacly when trump will lose ? Here is hard to live on a high level.

We certainly won't bitch out and abandon America. By threatening to move to other majority white nations across the globe like faggot liberals.

Probably because all he does is browse Cred Forums and therefore only knows that Hungary & Poland are very white with a strong nationalist sentiment and not that achieving a comfortable standard of living is very difficult and that these countries aren't thwart with their own issues. Kinda like how weebs think Japan is a magical wonderland based on anime and not the soulless, creativity crushing hell it can be (which I base on absolutely nothing.)

>posts misleading infographic

Trumpfags

this im not coming here for a while will be pure cancer

what the fuck does she even talk about

Lol nigga the only push-ups in your life are the bras you wear to hide those mantitties, how you gon last in a race war?

>when
Stop correcting

This. You have to become so jaded and hateful you'd rather watch the world burn then save it. Why do you think everyone celebrates every potencial happening? This way in the event the Don fails, I can still enjoy the aftermath as the welfare state collapses from mexicans and Muslims having religious emergencies become a daily occurrence. Rejoice in the coming oblivion

Shitpost like a motherfucker

Move to Russia, the last white nationalist state left in the world.

Do you also watch your girlfriend get fucked by black cock so if it happens for real you can still enjoy it?

If I were an American id probably lose all my guns in a tragic boating accident.
But as a Brit I'll just watch as Hillarys ME policies continue to pour mudskins into continental Europe, enjoying the confused shrieks of leftists who just cannot fathom why there has been yet another attack by the peaceful refugees.

Leave the shitposting to the pros spaghetti nigger, I don't go over your head and join the losing side in every war now do I?

It's not about winning, its about fun!

me on the left

Belarus gets it.

Ring pic related.

>What will do when Trump loses?
You win IF

He has every fucking possibility of winning. Even if he doesn't want it to happen.

I will get my bricks
I will get my mortar
I'll go down to the border

And I'll build the wall.

Move out to the country into a bunker.

Buy an AR on credit.

been ignoring it since im a poorfag and prices have been fairly high last 6 months. But if Ms.AssualtWeaponsBan herself is made president better get your EvilBlackRaifu while you still can.