Reminder unless you are part of the 1%

voting for Gary Johnson or Donald Trump makes you a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/07/19/glass-steagall-wall-street-is-not-happy-with-donald-trump.html
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/11/11/fact-sheet-us-china-joint-announcement-climate-change-and-clean-energy-c
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-37265541
ibtimes.com/donald-trumps-tax-plan-vs-hillary-clintons-policy-how-would-your-paycheck-be-affected-2329159
youtu.be/Aa7sWaYuQSc
fortune.com/2016/09/24/fortune-100-companies-donald-trump/
salon.com/2016/05/09/hillary_clinton_is_wall_streets_preferred_candidate_financial_execs_pouring_millions_into_her_campaign_to_defeat_trum/
fortune.com/2016/06/01/fortune-500-ceos-favor-clinton-over-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all those programs supporting single mothers

I think we know who the cuck candidate is

>I think we know who the cuck candidate is

Didn't Trump come out for government program of maternity leave?

GOP has glass steagall in their platform.

Trump wants lower deductibles for capital gains.
He is more rad than Bernie Sanders on Wallstreet thats why Romney hates Trump guts.

>immigration

>clinton supports citizenship
>johnson supports visas
>trump wants them deported

If you care at all about the future of this country and not virtue signalling how progressive you are, Trump is the only possible choice. Everything else can be fixed down the road. There's no coming from back from open borders.

How are Trump and Johnson going to pay for the roads?

What's tpp?

>GOP has glass steagall in their platform.

Platform =/= actually voting in favor of it in Congress.

You have to be fucking retarded if you think the GOP Congress will pass Glass Steagall.

>He is more rad than Bernie Sanders on Wallstreet thats why Romney hates Trump guts.

He wants to repeal Dodd Frank and have no regulations on wallstreet.

>If you care at all about the future of this country

You would support jill Stein who supports doing something about climate change, the only issue that matter. Immigration is not even an issue.

Perhaps. But voting for gun control makes you a slave. You decide.

>How are Trump and Johnson going to pay for the roads?

MAGIC, like all libertarian free market capitalist ideology.

cnbc.com/2016/07/19/glass-steagall-wall-street-is-not-happy-with-donald-trump.html

>glass-steagall-wall-street-is-not-happy-with-donald-trump.html

He's got people from Goldman Sachs, oil tycoons, establishment shills like Rudy and Chris Christie, and neocons like Sheldon Adelson backing him.

>Immigration is not even an issue.

1960: 85.4% white
1970: 83.5%
1980: 79.6%
1990: 75.6%
2000: 69.1%
2010: 63.7%
2015: 61.6%

Whites under the age of 5 became a minority in 2014. Whites under the age of 18 will become a minority by the next presidential election (2020.) Whites will become an overall minority within just one generation. To be honest, it is probably too late already.

Shillary

>Supports free everything for everyone
Despite being recorded saying this wasn't possible while BTFOing bernie-bros. Bitch is a career politician. She'll say whatever gets her votes

>Close corporate tax loop holes
You mean the one her husband opened so his real-estate mogul buddies could get richer?

>Opposes TPP
You mean the same TPP she described as "The gold standard" or trade deals?

Got to give her credit, she knows how to read the terrain. She flips her stance on every key issue depending on what's popular at the time.

Yeah like I said immigration is not an issue. Climate change is an issue because it doesn't matter if you are white or not-white, if climate change happens we are ALL DEAD!

We can't steal more land from Native Americans.

Let me put it this way, THERE IS NO POINT. China out puts 3x as much as we do, what the fuck can we do that would displace their output? NOTHING! Climate change is irrelevant, it cannot be stopped its a natural process. That's why they switch from global warming to climate change. Because it's bullshit. One point I want to make is simply, before the British and Spanish settled in America and including the same point in Russia thousands of acres of forest BURNED TO THE FUCKING GROUND. Nothing happened! That much co2 and particles over such a short amount of time would of definitely triggered something wouldn't it? Fucking annoying. It's a meme, a money donation exploiting meme. Bill Nye the bullshit irrelevancy science field guy.

>Supports free everything for everyone

Trumpcuck reading comprehension. Sad!

>THERE IS NO POINT.

Thank you Exxon Mobile for this lovely message.

But trump is cutting more for the middle class then hillary... I don't even think hillary is cutting taxes at all

>equal pay
>position not clear

uwot

Exon mobile push for this the most because regulations crush smaller competitors and give them a monopoly

>But trump is cutting more for the middle class then hillary

>tax cuts means everyone becomes millionares

Taxes are the lowest they have been in US history and we have shit economy.

not an argument.

I suggest you put forth a solid argument for as to why I should care more about Climate Change then immigration, when Immigration is something our country can control, and Climate Change is something the world needs to control.

Remember Obama has been talking about Climate Change his entire presidency, and China is still trolling the environment as mentioned.

My dog died yesterday, and my other dog back in march, so I'm voting for my dogs. Wasting my vote.

>and China is still trolling the environment as mentioned.

But even China is doing stuff about climate change now. You think they like breathing toxic air?

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/11/11/fact-sheet-us-china-joint-announcement-climate-change-and-clean-energy-c

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-37265541

I know Trump SURE AS HELL WILL TAKE US BACK, in terms of climate change. He's even advocating CLEAN FUCKING COAL.

No the middle class has more income power and they are able to pump more money into the economy. More money to the middle class is the best people to give tax deductions too because they will actually spend it. Lower class don't make anything to make a difference and the upper class just put it away. Our economy is recovering and it's not even bad right now.

>half the issues are about wanting things for free
>other half is about "womens issues" or the environment
>has Clinton opposing TPP

What a load of shite

>But even China is doing stuff about climate change now.

They aren't. The CCP is only shitting out solar left and right to price dump American companies, like they tried to do with steel. It's not working. Meanwhile their coal mines have to remain operational or inland areas will riot. Also nice job posting a fucking whitehouse.gov link.

>You think they like breathing toxic air?

Bureaucrats don't care; their offices have plenty of filters.

>I know Trump SURE AS HELL WILL TAKE US BACK, in terms of climate change. He's even advocating CLEAN FUCKING COAL.

It's not like it matters. Here in California we're building America's largest natural gas plant as we've shut down all of our clean nuclear plants. California already imports 15% of it's power from Arizona's Navajo Generating Station, America's largest coal power plant. The state politburo defends this as it creates jobs for AFL members.

anons, dump a vid when she says "raise taxes on the middle class" please

Yeah, but Stein is either a crazy person or panders to crazy people. She's publically stated that wifi is harmful to children, GMOs are harmful (they've actually been shown to not be harmful), and other anti-science bullshit.

To be honest just saying "I support equal pay" isn't a clear position. Right now, women do make the same amount as men provided they are working the same job (but women tend to chose lower paying careers and therefore earn less), so right now there is equal gender pay. Saying you support equal pay between the genders is like saying you are against genocide.

This could be due to blacks having higher birth rates than whites as well, no necessarily immigration. Though, with the war on drugs starting, leading to the cartels being founded, which caused a lot of violence and made Mexico a shitty place to live, thereby forcing Mexicans to the US (as refugees more or less).

Stop appropriating the cuck meme you CTR shill

His big plan is for families, men, women. And it is a tax avoidance plan, and an incentive plan. You can deduct most if not all the cost of raising a child until 18.

TL;DR don't want to pay taxes, have a kid.

>That's why they switch from global warming to climate change. Because it's bullshit
No, that's bullshit. The change in terms is due to the fact that global warming is accurate, but misleading. Yes, the mean global temperature will increase (hence global warming), however, as the weather patterns change, some areas will actually get colder - that's why climate change is the better term.

> Bill Nye the bullshit irrelevancy science field guy.

Yeah, but there is a scientific consensus that climate change is real and man made. You can pick on one person who has done the research and supports it because he doesn't have a legit scientific background, but that doesn't change the fact that there is a scientific consensus.

Trump supports paid leave for men and women... He supports lowering taxes on EVERYONE, and Hillary Clinton is raising taxes on EVERYONE. Hillary Clinton is even the only one of the three with TIES to wall street. Jesus fucking christ if you're gonna make one of these at least get your facts right.

>What is the 10th Amendment?

the richest 1% are behind hillary and hate trump

that tells me enough

also theres clear footage of a hillary outburst where she says she will raise taxes on the middle class

Are you a Keynesian that suggests higher top tax rates and government stimulus?

>obamacare

horrible fucking idea, you guys should just copy us.

>lower tax
hillary supports tax. So your image is already false

>raise minimum wage
then the company does one of two things. Lays off half its workforce or forces them to take less hours

>gun control
>cop: hey gang members, can you give up your guns? Hillary says you shouldnt have them.
>gang members: no

If you knew anything about economics you would know that the two aren't related (except that excessive taxation the people can't spend their money -> recession). Also, no the US doesn't have a shit economy. It's been booming since 2010.

That's one way, but if you own a company, you can buy lots of stuff for yourself with the company paying for it (as long as you can argue it's a business expense which is super easy). This is done as an operating expense, which happens several line items before taxes on the company, so the money you spend paying for this stuff is not taxed.

you do realize that >50% is not voting for Hillary?

>hillary
>tpp
>opposes

Thanks for the pic OP, I will be sharing it on facebook.

>then the company does one of two things. Lays off half its workforce or forces them to take less hours

If a company could save money by laying off employees, then it would do so regardless of prevailing wage to increase profitability. Businesses already strive to operate with minimal cost

ibtimes.com/donald-trumps-tax-plan-vs-hillary-clintons-policy-how-would-your-paycheck-be-affected-2329159

Not if you are a part of the 0.1%. Family money, bitch.

Obviously the entire chart is biased as all hell. They only pick a handful of issues and claim Clinton supports them when it clearly isn't true (Wall Street regulation, TPP, free student tuition, repealing citizens united). This chart is trying to imply she isn't an authoritarian stooge, when it's evident to anyone with half a brain she is.

Not the romney vote. Adelson is a gambling fag. Oil wants him for deregulation. Rudy is an old friend. Goldman Sachs hates his guts. Chris Christie well it is complicated.

No Wallstreet is no friend of Trump.

by FORCING a company to increase the wages of their employees; not letting them naturally do it according to their profit margins you force their hand.

>FORCING a company to increase the wages of their employees

That's actually what Trump plans to do, by regulating companies away from plants in China and Mexico.

>People earning over $250.000 a year pay $100 more each month

Wow... It is nothing.
I thought she wants to tax the rich more.

>policies that lead to a shitty economy and high unemployment
>you're a cuck if you don't want to be a subservient peasant

No you see, I don't give a shit about whether I have to live under communist or whatever tyranny, I just want the world to be white.

according to this chart, hillary makes you a cuck

>Trumps plan is going to increase the deficit to 9.2 trillion over the next decade.

Yeah seems like he wants to handle the company like he does his buisness. Drive it as deep into the red as possible and somehow weasel out of paying people. Problem is theres no "legal loopholes" in international trade. Good luck "negotiating" the debt away.

I hope he wins now just to see how he thinks hes gonna do that. And somehow make mexico pay for the wall.

No, she wants to tax the middle class more.

youtu.be/Aa7sWaYuQSc

Is that why almost all of Wall Street supports Hillary?

The 1% is actively trying to destroy Trump. Trump's support is almost entirely from blue collar workers and the middle class.

Pretty sure Trump has a whole program for mothers.

All of these dont mean shit if the "1%" continue to import their cheap labor from mexico.

>all this reaching to make trump look bad on every topic

simply

ebin

>Trumps going to decrease corportate tax and tax on the rich
>NO NO NUH UH THEYRE TRYING TO DESTROY HIM CUS REASONS.

Wake the fuck up dude. Seriously? I bet you believe the illuminati is real too. I think I just fell for the bait.

Trump wants to increase capital gains tax and made the GOP write reintroduction of glass steagall into the platform.

Add busting TPP, Mexican Labor and NAFTA.

Also when did this 1% hating trump meme start? How can you possibly make the mental gymnastics necessary to see a billionaire trying to give tax cuts to other billionaires and corporations (Some of which hes done buisness with himself), and think that those same billionaires and corporate heads are out to try and stop him from doing it? What the fuck makes you think that? Becauses hes gonna "Talk hard at em" and force em to bring their work back to the U.S? Think the tax cuts are gonna be big enough to "Force them back to the U.S!" and increase U.S jobs? Or is it just because they see "ooo more money in my paycheck, must mean the economy is booming!" on stupid ass clearly stay-lying biased charts like this.Money hungry jews don't give a fuck where they're stationed, so what makes you think the money grubbing jew-associate turned-president isn't going to support and be supported by the rest of the rich kikes hes going to be giving the BEST tax breaks too? Did a few rich people come out and say "No the 1 percent doesn't support trump." to throw you stupid fucks off the coffee smell?

It doesn't make any god damned sense.

so many lies... Trump will:
obamacare: replace
Tax cut : for everyone
raising minimum wage: local issue
wall street regulation : supports some reforms
gun control: supports no flight list ban
net neutrality: opposes TPP which undermines internet freedoms
Climate change regulation: opposes the scandalous Enron cap and trade scam...
Spending on green energy: opposes crony solyndra type investments... doubling electricity costs, and $10 a gallon gas...
Hold on Fracking: supports energy independence.
repeal of citizens united: who cares
Women's reproductive rights: state issue.
fund planned parenthood: supports all programs but abortion
Air and water regulation: reform excessive bureaucracy.
free student tuition: not a federal issue, need to regulate academia to reduce cost
reduce student debt: work with academia to reduce cost.
equal pay: supports equal pay for equal work
collective bargaining: not a federal issue
lower drug costs: part of Obamacare restructuring...
TPP: opposed long before Hillary "changed her mind" she will make cosmetic changes and support
childhood education funding : fully supports funding childcare
medicare: part of obamacare restructuring.
immigration: no open borders. no blank checks. no drugs. no ISIS Trojan horses...

And this point is mute because his plan isn't going to increase the capital gains tax in any of his bracket schematics more than hillary would. In fact hillary is taxing capital gains by an additional 4 percent.

So hows Hillary got wallstreet at her "beck and call" but they hate trump? It makes zero fucking sense. Seriously. Explain something to me. This is either the most retarded delusion I've ever seen out of hard-right republicans since obamas birth or I'm fucking retarded.

For your sake I hope I'm retarded.

And why do germans give so much of a fuck about trump?

I seriously think all the european shitters in this fuckhole just get their rocks off to the idea of some ignorant scumbag suit running my fucking country to make the rest of theirs look better.

Because Hillary will overthrow even more African and Middle Eastern dictatorships.

I'm an American...

>How can you possibly make the mental gymnastics necessary to see a billionaire trying to give tax cuts to other billionaires and corporations (Some of which hes done buisness with himself), and think that those same billionaires and corporate heads are out to try and stop him from doing it? What the fuck makes you think that?

Owned.

BASED 1%

salon.com/2016/05/09/hillary_clinton_is_wall_streets_preferred_candidate_financial_execs_pouring_millions_into_her_campaign_to_defeat_trum/

fortune.com/2016/06/01/fortune-500-ceos-favor-clinton-over-trump/

Wall street and the top 1% are backing Hillary Clinton.