ATTENTION RATIONAL CITIZENS

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S GOING TO DEPORT US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#HECANT! 2016

You have to go back, Paco.

CALL OFF THE MEME MAGIC THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got to go. To think rationally would be to follow our laws in existence.

Our laws say you don't belong here.

Good, you filthy coward. I hope you get sent to jail and your assets get seized.

Jose, you can't stay. You can come back but you have to come back LEEEGALLLYYYYY!

B U I L D

There are going to be 20% less American posters come November.

HOWEVER! It is not all good news.

Canadian posters will be up 43%.

Tough times are ahead.

Better get back then.

HOW THE FUCK IS HE WINNING EVERYWHERE YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO REAP WHAT YOU SOW IT'S LIKE BREXIT ALL OVER AGAIN YOU IDIOTS!

Germany seems to having some issues due to that.
England however, is doing well.

You've no right to be in this country illegally. You should be ashamed of yourself.

THE

YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS !

>Illegal immigrants
>rational citizens

MALL

>England however, is doing well.

bye bye beaner

WALL

I'M NOT ILLEGAL

YOU'RE NOT WANTED EITHER

>London
>All of England.

This whole decade has been the best reason to never let another woman or shitkin be in power ever again.

Illegal tacomeat detected. Come on Mexico isn't so bad, in sure when everyone floods back to Mexico you guys will have a civil war against the cartel and win. And the maybe finally we can lead a anti drug coalition that isn't corrupt and push all the way to Panama and effectively keep drugs from entering Florida from Cuba. But first "You have to go back."

Ideally, he pulls some shit like that and gets cucked by the courts and has to resign.

Someone please, PLEASE hire an Asian samurai to dispatch londistanian mayor please!

So why are you afraid of being deported?

>London
>All of England.

London is the staging point for the rest of England. It has been very successful and the cancer will only spread from there. It always does.

>that image

topkek

I find it impossible to believe that there isn't an illusive man type of influential white guy whose sole purpose is to preserve and benefit the white race. Jews have fucking countless of these.

Maybe one day...

The allies smeared Hitler way too hard I guess.

Mexico is getting better than before!

You will feel like home in there.

fpbp