Cred Forums I need your help, I'm in a bit of a pickle

Cred Forums I need your help, I'm in a bit of a pickle.
I'm 21 and moving out of the house soon to the same city as my girlfriend who knows I'm a gun owner. She and her friends are really libtarded, to the point if I say "nigga" in a casual fashion they all look at me and say "user please don't say that it's offensive" and one of them is a tranny who I refer to as a "he" just to be respectful and not cause any problems.

But earlier she touched on the topic...
>user, are you going to bring your guns with you when you move into my friend's house?
The girl tranny friend they call a "he" is dating a fellow woman and they said I could move in with them because my girlfriend's house is full
>yeah, I can't just leave them with my parents. Why? That's not a problem is it?
>well you know they don't support guns.
My girlfriend doesn't like guns, neither does her family or friends I guess.
>I thought they just didn't care. They'll be locked up.
>Well they might not be comfortable with you bringing guns into their apartment.

So at this point I'm positive she's already talked to them about me being a gun owner and that I'm probably taking my two firearms with me and that "No" is probably the decided answer to me moving in, and California is way to expensive to find a place by myself and I've heard too many roommate horror stories to move in with people I don't know. What should I do Cred Forums?

>having a girlfriend

Normies get out reeeeee

Shoot them and take over the lease.

>dating an antigunz
>moving to California
it's insulting you're even asking if this is ok.

The only thing you should do is simple.

Break up with her.

Move to a non-commie state.

Why go through all this hassle just to get blacked?

kys, find a rightist gf, it's ez if you are not in CA

I already live in California, sadly, and its really hard to just up and go to another state

Ah, alright.

That kinda sucks then.

Keep guns go inna woods.
Dont be a pussy i did it in new england.

>my girlfriend
>she and her friends
if you're on here either dump her ass or try to cough up that redpill (you can't) because she's gonna find out sooner or later

Their house, their rules, don't move and for God's sake why would you live with a tranny/lesbo?

You are thinking with your sick and he has you on a leash. Your relationship is already doomed.

>what happens when some transphobes break in to hurt zer?
Ze wins checkmate xire, chek ur dick provlage

He cleared that up when he stated his age. Sometimes they gotta learn the hard way...

>living with a tranny

kys

Seriously though.

Say you aren't bringing them, but bring them anyway. And once you move in, they can't throw you out.

Break up with the bitch. Why the fuck are you even dating a libtard anyway.

Yea OP you really do have a little pickle.

The realization that everything that OP just said is a real thing in current year is frightening

OP are you sure you want to surround yourself by people that legitimately are mentally ill?

LMFAO

I laughed my ass off before i even got to the greentext

Stay home. Dump her. Go meet a based gf at gun range or something. I'm so much happier since I got rid of libtarded cunts from my life and got a gf who says nigga more than I do.

I didn't know she was a mega libtard until just recently when she showed tremendous disgust at my MAGA hat and confederate flag blanket and asked if I was a racist.

Just tell her your bringing your guns and if they have a problem they can take it up in court

Liberals usually won't go through with that mainly because they lack drive and are lazy

Hahahahahhaa no user I won't fuck you under that disgusting racist blanket.

Why in god's name are you still in a relationship with this person?

>29(OP)
back to r9k

If you cant unlibtard your gf in one month in relationship just quit it.