Notice to the UK: We'll be keeping Nigel

I'm sorry, but you had a good run.

Best of luck with whatever it is you people do over there.

Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can't have nigel. we want him.

Honorary American.

If you lads can get Trump in you're more than welcome to a 40% share.

Make America Great Britain Again.

Hail Britannia.

Can we at least share the nigelets?

Can we just have him every other weekend?

Fuck off, Americoon. Nigel belongs to the Australian Empire.

Britain has influenced humanity in many profound ways, such as the Industrial Revolution, the creation of the television, the creation of the computer, the creation of the World Wide Web, the scientific method, the creation of the telephone, Newtonian physics, free-market economics, parliamentary democracy, Cadbury chocolate, the spreading of English as a global language, the creation of the United States of America (the world's sole superpower) by rebellious British colonists, all clock-time on Earth being based on Greenwich Mean Time, the Enlightenment and the creation of many modern sports. Also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons

"* The Declaration of Independence is a creation of British Americans.

* The Constitution of the United States is a creation of British Americans.

* The American Bill of Rights is a creation of British Americans.

* The American system of government: a Constitutional Republic with a separation of executive, legislative, and judicial powers is a creation of British Americans.

* Most American Presidents, Senators, and Congressman, Governors and Ivy League University Presidents have been British Americans."

No. You can have him every other weekend and for two weeks in the summer

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more

Does he still have his mustache?

English is obviously the best language. English is the first global lingua franca. English is the language of the future. English is the only language in the world that is an official language in countries on all six permanently inhabited continents. The English language has the most books, the most films, the most songs, the most science publications, the most web-sites, arguably the most speakers (ahead of even Mandarin if people who know only a few words of English are counted), it is the official language of both the sea (i.e. Seaspeak) and the sky (i.e. Airspeak) and it will someday become humanity's universal language of space (de jure or otherwise). English was also the first language spoken by humans on another world besides Earth (i.e. the Moon). Arabic, French, Russian, Spanish and Mandarin cannot compete with the linguistic leadership of English.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans

"Using the self reported 2010 census figures British Americans are the largest European ancestry group of all. However, this figure is likely a serious undercount, as a large proportion of Americans of British descent have a tendency (since the introduction of a new 'American' category in the 2000 census) to identify as simply Americans or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group. Eight out of the ten most common surnames in the United States are of British origin."

this post gave me high energy

We'll allow you to create babies with both Nige and Trump's DNA provided we get half of the glorious offspring.

We'll share Nige and Trump until the next generation is of age.

Nigel is going to get US citizen.

Thanks dad

my qt

Thanks, Ameribro.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigger

nigger

Nigger

dumb indigineous australian

So we need to keep you hate us,

so

NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00

Nigel can't be President, he'd make a great Senator.

What position is best for him in the executive branch, or do we need to create a new position for him? A new federal agency for him to lead?

Or create an entire new branch of government and just call it Farage?

If we're going to create a new branch we gotta amend the Constitution so we might as well amend it for a Farage Exception -- only natural born citizens can be President, except Farage he coo.

Can we make farage a verb like google did?

Nigel must want a break. He has achieved his 20 year goal. He deserves a rest.

cute frog bro, he's posing for the camera

How about we all move back in with eachother like good old times

honestly just make him PM of Britain and be done with it. that way we can have at least ONE international ally who isnt a cuck

I remember Nigel doing a Q&A during the run-up to Brexit and he was asked about Hillary, and he said she was a crook and mentioned in passing that he was confident about this because he knew more about what happened during Whitewater than most, but he was quickly ushered on to the next point. Would've loved to hear what he had to say on it..

tfw Nigel travels from one Anglosphere country to the next, liberating them from their respective oppressors / parasites:

US: Globalists / Mexico
CA: Trudeau
AU: Emu menace / boats
NZ: AU

>Emu menace

Kek'd