BLM protest in Finland

>BLM protest Will Be held in Helsinki next saturday.
>It it held to Show solidarity to the victims of police brutality in USA and against racism RÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

someone should tell police that this is a radical group and that we weren't supposed to support those

oh yeah, leftist violence is just better and only rightists can be radical

give them rare spurdos :DDDD

I was in the Toronto Gay Pride Parade with my boyfriends and the Black Lives Matter blocked the street for several hours just because the Police has always been part of the pride parade.

It was disrespectful to the LGBT community what the BLM did in Toronto.

that's because BLM can't host there own popular-events, the have to interrupt other large events to get attention

How many blacks live in your country?
This is the problem with black/muslim immigration, they are always complaining.

Yaay, cannot wait for BLM Warsaw, probably just after a football match would be most convinient

Remember that KONY 2012 started all of this.

And i feel like that was an exercise in how easy it is to control the masses with faux-activism that is for a "good cause"

You know what to do Bjork.

haha you fags got owned by niggers

priceless

doubles and I'll go there while wearing a monkey mask

ei saatana.

nyt alkoi alamäki.

This shit getting close to motherland. Shoo-shoo away!

It's like the fucking 60's and 70s all over again. Europe sees the US's "cool protests" and decide to have the same ones. UK parliament had to be scratching their heads when Brithippies began protesting the Viet
War.
"Hey you fucking fucks, we aren't fighting in Viet Nam!".
European hippies even protested Watergate.

I know you Finns are pretty based and uncucked. Can one of you do something about this?

BLM is Soros little project you dipshit.
No one thinks this is cool it's just pushed

Black Lives Matter Moscow won't ever happen, dw

If this shit turns into a chimpout, I swear to God I will vote for Adolf fucking Hitler

At least that would put Finland back on the map. Literally no shit happens here. We can torilla tavataan when media will talk about the event and Finland. So a win win situation for us.

>finns
>uncucked
we just had a 15k protest to support multiculturalism and to denounce the far-right, vs the patriotic counterprotest that had 50 people at the most.
now some finn will come and say that "but dude thats just the capital maaaaan we arent like that in other places!"
the truth is that people never attend right-wing protests in numbers no matter where they are, they only run their mouths on the internet or with 2-3 friends if they are really drunk.
dont fall for the internet memes we are just like sweden and the swedes.

Your mistake is waiting for it to turn into a chimpout.

but y tho?

Tää

You say that like it's a bad thing

No. It's fucking hipsters. It serves no purpose to Soros in Finland. They're aren't enough African americans to ruin things. Soros's plan for you is different. Muslims.

Just send the googles over to St.-Petersburg. They won't want to riot and burn shit ever again.

So this is how Western Civilization perishes. Well, you had a good run and was certainly fun while it lasted. Shame I won't see any white people when I visit Europe next year or so.

>It serves no purpose to Soros in Finland
Do not underestimate the jew.
>BLM in Finland
>media coverage
>no time to report about rapefugees

Like I said, it incites no riots thus serves no purpose in Finland. Fucking flannel wearing hipsters.

I'm seriously a little bit afraid that Western Civilization has already destroyed itself with this immigration bullshit. I'm not sure if the west will ever be able reverse the damage

Pajeet, in Europe you are a nigger too. Shitskin dirt poor Indian " WE WUZ KAUCASIANZ AND SHIEET" faggot

You are not the West geographically or culturally, Pekka, you can always back to fuck off to Mongolia or be subordinates for Swedish cucks like you used to be back Sweden's golden age.

miten niin "alkoi".

>I'm seriously a little bit afraid that Western Civilization has already destroyed itself with this immigration bullshit. I'm not sure if the west will ever be able reverse the damage
It won't, the turning point is way past, you are already done.

We obviously are western culturally. We've been part of western christianity for nearly at nearly 1000 years.

I think you need some diversity :^)
There's too many Russians in your country!

Sweden has niggers too? Why did you let all these shitskins in

Stab them.

>black lives matter
>finland

we cannot.
But you could send Iskander missiles (in self-propelled manner) to Helsinki. It is full of degenerates and agents of brusselsian warmongers and imperialists.
Tank division would of course be better.

Open wide! Here comes the diversity!

Finnbrohs, I kid you not, do not let those fucks in blm have a single protest, demonstration, or whatever the fuck they call their chimp outs nowadays. They burned that town in France over the summer.

You say 'no shit happens here' ?
You would much rather be the country that has some cool niche things that certain North Americans and Europeans know about rather than the place that could've prevented blm from entering. Do not let that cancer have any chance.

DO
NOT
LET
THEM
DO
ANYTHING

>pic related, why the rest of the world envies Finland

You may think shit's boring up there. I'll take a boring life in Finland over braindead fucks ruining my country.

I asked about that image in /mämmi/ and they all said it's just a typical school hazing thing that everyone goes through

If you don't stop bringing this shit here I need to declare war against US

>police

They're controlled by the leftists just like in America. That's why Trump supporters are beaten up and nobody does anything.

>police
>controlled by leftists
>Trump has the endorsements of the Fraternal Order of Police as well as hundreds of sheriff's departments and city police departments nation wide

You're wrong

Kek gonna go by Varusteleka get my self a M/35 helmet and go there and try to piss off the libtards.
All the Finns should do this and make a counter event with the other autistic finnish chans.

Sheeeiiiiiiiit

Either way, I have a lot of respect for the Finns, I don't want them to have to deal with our cancer.

They best get out of the EU then post haste

then come here and ship them back where they belong, in your country

Hooly shit.

i played on Stormreaver EU on WoW

fuck you fins i hate you

more like jonnereaver

I know some Finnish girls, they seem redpilled enough. How are most Finnish women when it comes to seeing through liberal/globalist bullshit?

"Part of western Christianity" Yeah after Sweden forced us to take Lutheran shit. Learn your own history

you saw the twitter responses from that guy who they refused to sell a shirt to because he was white right?

Their mouth is full of BBC
mocking finnish men is the new trend here. 50% of all families I see here are interracial. And I don't live in south

I dont think a single black has ever been shot by a Finnish cop, evevr.

Am I in a computer simulation? Please give me a sign.

Oulussa se kirves-somali ammuttiin

WAT

Why? I know Finnish people are shy but damn, go get off this site and slay vag, bro.

Or at least stop the cucking before you go full Sweden 2.0.

The kind of finnish girls you have met are basically cheap easy sluts, like literally most finnish women are. You would be having a hard time opening your beer than banging a finn slut. Anyway, to answer your question, finnish people generally has no idea or opinions of their own. The most cucked people if I have ever seen one. It doesn't help the fact that 80% are kind of rednecks though.

memetic magic would suggest it, all of us spamming memes and directing people attention and thoughts in one direction creates enough code noise to influence the main program.

Either that, or Chaos and Warp is real

Actually I'm already married to a pretty conservative woman and we're planning to get kids. I'm doing my part. Anyway, need to go to work

There are tools that can solve this problem if you ever wanna stop tasting ahmeds cock

Hmm mistäpäin vitun oot?

I met one finnish girl,
My neighbour married a finnish guy, and recently his sister came to visit.
Pretty qt, blondie with blue eyes, somewhat asiatic eyes, very petite.
Uber shy and awkward, pretty fun girl.

Considering her brother, the one living now in poland is like an autistic troll it was a huge shock

He killed two guys tho. I have heard through the grapevine that he was mentally ill

Have a splendid day, Finnbro.

In all seriousness, Finland has always seemed like a country with a higher amount of redneck-types than other parts of Europe. Here's to hoping you all can improve.

he wuz jus tryna get his life back on track he a good boy he didn stab nobody, he oulu nuffin

no justice no peace my man!

>In all seriousness, Finland has always seemed like a country with a higher amount of redneck-types than other parts of Europe. Here's to hoping you all can improve.

This I have to agree with.

Funny, I recently noticed that Finnish rednecks are EXACTLY like the American ones. Loud, drunk and have their own very noticable accent and way of thinking

Unfortunately, as much as I like the Dudesons, they may have had something to do with the way certain aspects of your younger generations behave now. Maybe not, I don't know how popular they really are in Finland compared to how popular they claim to be.

The worst part is there wont be many niggers there.

'rednecks' are the backbone on america, it was hard charging men like us that cut and slashed our way through the wilderness. you're welcome

>tfw you are a nigger

Give them HELL

High five from Polen

>have their own very noticable accent
The fuck? Onko tää joku meemi?

In Russia, this isn't that much of a problem. We have well over 150 nationalities living in a single country for centuries, mostly in relative peace.

In the West, it ain't gonna happen. You guys have grown way too weak and lazy to revolt. You'll sooner continue taking it up the ass from the globalists and whatever they throw at you than risk your comfy $50000/year wages. And when the gibs fade away, it'll be far too late to do anything, your countries will already belong to Ahmed at that point.

No idea what he's on about. Accents are far more likely to persist in the countryside where the bloody hicks mostly live. Urban centres with rapidly changing population erase accents.

Show up and hand out vitamin D tablets.
Of asked wtf you're doing, redpill them about why niggers literally can't lead a healthy life this far north and should go back to africa.