Ramzpaul says there's no national vote in the US...

Ramzpaul says there's no national vote in the US, and the president is elected based on the number of representatives from the states that overwhelmingly vote for a certain candidate.

youtube.com/watch?v=04kbyrrEnt0

I knew american political system was fundamentally bipartisan, camarilla-like and hell-bent on retaining centuries-old status quo, but I had no idea it was so legitimatelly fraudulent and we duh people don't actually vote for shit. What does Cred Forums even hope for if the current US demographics in largest states are exceedingly more Democrat than 4 years ago and the system offers no loophole for inconvenient candidates like Trump to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

ramzpaul.com/2016/09/life-as-american-political-dissident.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nrrBgPP5ApE
youtube.com/watch?v=sk9ZCGPNmjQ
uselectionatlas.org/INFORMATION/INFORMATION/electcollege_history.php
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans are cucked by everyone

Americans are supposed to trust the electoral college to vote based on their votes, if not, civil war styled scenario may happen. Or nothing, like in '04, I think?

>muh tyranny of the majority

We even have no election, and Putin lifetime dictator until he finish grab Russia, until it will be dead.

My hope is that both major third parties break the 5% popular vote needed for federal funding in 2020 but the next four years are going to be pretty fucking dumb

Hasn't Ramz moved to Hungary ?

No we do have a vote. Who ever gets the most votes in a state gets all the representatives the exemption being nebraska and Maine who have more than one college. Also basing the election of popular vote would hurt trump and would be more corrupt since it would let states like California and New York decide elections.

Its just a distraction and a game, most presidents are groomed for the position. Theyre just letting the sheep think that they actually matter, but theyre to passivized to do shit.

Woah. It's almost like its some form of representative democracy, where you vote for people to represent your district, county and state, so smaller populations have a night voice!

Rly made me think

the electoral college is pretty awful desu

millions of individual votes have no impact, and it's almost impossible for 3rd party candidates to win states

amazing

RAMZPAUL from Hungary (currently, though he is traveling around):

>As the United States descends into a one party state, we are seeing increasing attacks on political dissidents. Scott Adams, a famous cartoonist who lives in California, stated that he initially supported Hillary Clinton out of personal safety. As California, due to Third World immigration, is now a one party state, it is dangerous to identify as a Republican.

>If Hillary wins, the targeting of dissidents will escalate. I have no doubt that she will order the secret assassination of any high profile people that oppose her. And the lapdog media won't say a peep. America is now the Soviet Union. America is the Evil Empire.

ramzpaul.com/2016/09/life-as-american-political-dissident.html

He makes a good point.

Saul Alinsky groomed Hillary to be the radical she has become. If she becomes Commander-in-Chief, the country is doomed.

Video on the topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=nrrBgPP5ApE

Go to 3:33 and get a glimpse of a tall, handsome American man living the expat dream in a freer country than America (despite Hungary having once been Communist).

youtube.com/watch?v=sk9ZCGPNmjQ

pic only tangentially related

The solution is eliminating the outdated electoral college and FPTP in favor of ranked choice voting.

It's worse than tyranny of the masses.
It's tyranny of the minority.

Trump can win the majority vote and still lose because some states are slightly more democrat leaning.

RAMZPAUL is currently writing a book. He teased it in one of his recent videos.

Looking forward to reading it.

RAMZPAUL is going to work on creating a game and also doing a PODCAST.

Pic unrelated.

He seems to have completely given up on America right now.
I think he is homeless. Moving from hotel to hotel.

That's great. I love Ramsey. I've watched him grow and develop over the years, from a healthy skeptic to firmly committed to the political third way, and his Hungary-worship is not misplaced. Smart guy.

I think it is a bit more romantic than that.

More like living the ex-pat life?

>But, yeah, he did refer to himself as homeless, albeit technically one supposes. He even ditched his car. There is a kind of freedom in that.

He seems to be a really great guy.

I think a lot of people would enjoy his book.

Good point, but consider the following

magine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

It lost it's own original purpose, our Republic is essentially legacy software
uselectionatlas.org/INFORMATION/INFORMATION/electcollege_history.php

Origins of the Electoral College

A third idea was to have the president elected by a direct popular vote. Direct election was rejected not because the Framers of the Constitution doubted public intelligence but rather because they feared that without sufficient information about candidates from outside their State, people would naturally vote for a "favorite son" from their own State or region. At worst, no president would emerge with a popular majority sufficient to govern the whole country. At best, the choice of president would always be decided by the largest, most populous States with little regard for the smaller ones.

Finally, a so-called "Committee of Eleven" in the Constitutional Convention proposed an indirect election of the president through a College of Electors.

The function of the College of Electors in choosing the president can be likened to that in the Roman Catholic Church of the College of Cardinals selecting the Pope. The original idea was for the most knowledgeable and informed individuals from each State to select the president based solely on merit and without regard to State of origin or political party.

There are 538 people in congress.
There are 538 electoral votes, 1 per congress representative.
Each state gets 2 electoral votes (1 per senator) + 1 electoral vote for each representative they have in the House.
House seats are assigned directly proportional to the population.

>hurrr durrrr the system is working as intended to make sure smaller states don't get ignored in politics, how anti-democratic!!!!

fucking retard

>American intellectuals

>Each state gets 2 electoral votes (1 per senator) + 1 electoral vote for each representative they have in the House.
And in the popular vote that would matter. But in a winner takes all system a loser party doesn't send representatives at all. A Republican in NYC or California has zero impact on the outcome of the election. In a few years, a Texan will have no representation on the national level. It's not a fucking rocket science my obese amigo.

Even in fucking Germany AfD has managed to score big in predominantly leftist Berlin, making them 3rd largest party in the country. Let that sink in for a moment, you have less democracy than a Merkelstan.