Would you be in favor of an Asia-Pacific economic union led by Australia?

Would you be in favor of an Asia-Pacific economic union led by Australia?

Our retarded politicians can even decide who the fuicking Prime Minister is going to be.

How do well do you think this is going to work? We can't even make reliable vehicles here.

How about we get back to basics and hating foreigners? Fuck off, we're full.

Australia needs to grow its empire. I'm sure it's feasible. Our deep state isn't as useless as you think.

Won't last 30 days

stupidest idea I've ever seen, a pacific islands union is a much better idea because they have minimal population but a giant combined EEZ that our companies can exploit

>minimal population
>11mil in new guinea

But aussies... I don t recognize you. Why don t you just genocide them?

your ancestors did great job with abos

Are you retarded?

Why would we lead when china makes over 10x more gdp tham us stfu plz youre embarassinh

just remember:
taiwan numba 1

Because nobody trusts China.

Don't kid yourself, such union would be led by China.

Our stupid ass government does. China will own us at this rate.

We would be swamped by slopes. Bad Idea.

Nobody trust Emus either

That's not the metric that would matter on who leads. Going by that metric it would be Japan then. Still not Australia. Don't even get me wrong, it's not even the usual Cred Forums dickishness. You got a nice country. but not a leading one.

Japan wouldn't join initially. Maybe once their economy collapses they'll want in.

We can start with New Guinea, Indonesia and maybe a few pacific islands.Then more can join.

>Led by australia
>Not China

ok, if you start small and close to you then you certainly can be the one setting the agenda. and then slowly grow from there.

Mexico stronk

you are sorrounded by shitskins, why are you white?

as we say in australia:
"yeahnah"

I don't want chinks and shit in our alliance. Anglos united when

>like herding cats
>cant get cunts who live next door to each other to agree on fucking anything
>fuck png

Asia needs to feel our wrath, a 1000 year reign over them should bring them out of their stupor.

daily reminder all auscunts join the dingoes group on trs forums

>Pakis in the same union as us

You gotta be shitting me

Australia is going down fast lately, like all the other western countries.
Might be in a better condition since its an island but its feels like europe maybe 5-10 years ago. Everybody sees the signs but ignores it.

Even heard from my highschool friend that lives in new Zealand that sandniggers are increasing alot lately. And I thought thats the one western country that would be safe.

I dont say that to look down on you.Its really makes me mad. The romans, greeks, founding of murrika. We learned alot from the west also. All that awesome stuff and in a few years you flushed it down the brown toilet.
We also lost the war and were shamed constantly, but I could never understand how you can be embarassed of your ancestory instead of honoring them. They gave their live for the culture you throw away.

>led by Australia

top kek, m80.

we are too busy licking the chinks' boots.

better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven. Wish My country realized that and paid more attention to LatAm.

They lick our boots, if they didn't have us selling them food they'd have a famine.

the nipponese had the right idea... close muh boarders for a few hundred years and tell everyone else to fuck off

>sandniggers are increasing alot lately. And I thought thats the one western country that would be safe

That's because their migration policies are horrible. They let anyone in, Germany tier shit.

good thing they're buying up all our farms then hey, m80?

They own less than 5% of farmland. It's the Japs that bought all our farms.

because britian said

MUH EMPIRE STRONK

Australia's trying to take you over. You gonna take that pajeet?

fucking gooks everywhere mate

retard
>aggressively buying real estate
>not just as private
>91311468
>buying up critical infrastructure like ports, power supply cos etc.

yes

this is a commonsense and completely natural progression towards our manifest destiny on this planet and others

our pacification units will bring peace and stability to this troubled and heretical region

What Australia has to offer in terms of leadership (political and economical)?

It seems that our president got tired of the US alliance and is currently looking at China.

wtf Rodrigo?

Duterte better be careful.

I predict if he actually does turn his back on the US, Hillary will decide that he needs to be toppled for muh human rights, and then install a pro-US regime.

>What Australia has to offer in terms of leadership (political and economical)?
>fuck all basically

If you fags could actually do it? Hell yeah. But I fear it'd be a Chinese state.

Can you imagine if we actually did We arn't fitting the bill to clean those sidewalks and streets nor are we even going to argue with anyone else to do it.

>India Shits its way to freedom and safety mfw.

We had the Spanish too, it could be worse.

some people here are in favour of Australia becoming a full member of ASEAN, but I don't think ASEAN has many prospects of becoming a heavily integrated economic union, seeing as you developed countries like Singapore, and semi-developed countries like Malaysia and Thailand alongside Africa-tier countries like Myanmar and Cambodia.

Pakistan and India stop fucking around.

Why? Just allow free trade. The rest takes care of itself. You dont need a common currency, or central bank, or some NATO style alliance, or open borders, or any of that dogshit. Yiu guys are doing alright. Dont fuck it up with idealistic hippie bullshit like the eu.

Havn't you seen what National Unions do to the people?!?!?

>See pic related for the future that awaits us if we join some batshit guild.

could be worse

>some people here are in favour of Australia becoming a full member of ASEAN,

Fuck that shit.

>Wanting AustraIia to be reIevant gIobaIIy
are you fucked in the head you dumb prick?
When shit hits the fan and ShiIIary starts ww3 our irreIevance wiII be our biggest asset, why do you want to take that away from us?

no, we'll be cannon fodder again.

>muh ANZUS

Yeah but I mean nucIear war.
When cunts start dropping bombs, their Iast thoughts wiII be to fuck over AustraIia.

perth is getting wasted along with alice springs and canberra in a nuclear war m8

Australia needs more dams first, everytime I hear about you guys someone is getting flooded.

No.

bleh based vlad's too smart to go nuc - im almost convinced he's just chong shitposting the west

yeah but who gives a fuck about any of those pIaces?
AIso, why those pIaces?

Dams cost money

Not as much as a flood does, I bet. About 20 million was what I heard the Paradise dam went for.

OCU when?

perth because it's a pretty nice lowkey place for sub operations among other things, the us navy also particularly likes western australia in general (forgot to add, darwin might also be bombed for that reason)

alice springs because of pine gap which is self explanatory

canberra because it has a bunch of communications equipment, basically the headquarters of ASIS, and the military unit that coordinates the ADF's operations world wide

basically nothing else needs to be hit, because our military is mainly optimized for national defense with a tiny bit of allowance for bombing cunts overseas. in the event of china or russia starting ww3 their main concern would be hampering the US, not stopping us.

visualize this...

heroic future diggers riding massive genetically engineered super roos bringing the emps will to the tau zones

whats that skip ?

some tau planetary govenors dont want to brought into the light of the imperium of man ?

well i guess its time for their heresy to be brought to an end

>not stopping us.
Thats my point, we'd be reIativeIy ok.

>Afghanistan and China here
>South Korea isn't
>Both India and Pakistan in a union
>Australia wants to lead it
What type of alternative universe are you living?

Here's my universe:
>Search 'asian pacific countries'
>Insert first image I find

Australia needs to stop trying so hard to ride China's micro penis.

The Ning Nongs need to eat their shirts food back I'm China. Mao taught them to be Fucked, let them die Fucked. Then take the land and practice weapons drills.

Fucked asians

>The Ning Nongs need to eat their shirts food back I'm China
huh?

"The Inquisition has found high levels of the following Unaustralian activities among the populace: being Canadian, being an Abo, being from Melbourne, not bashing Lebs, dogging mates, being a shitcunt, drinking Fosters, low-quality shitposting, and the heresy of calling prawns "shrimp". As such, the High Council of True Blue Cunts hereby declares Exterminatus upon the heretics, that their Unaustralian ways may not taint the Imperium.
May Based Tones have mercy on their souls."
- Bob Katter the Third, High Shitposter of the Imperium of Australia

>Australia above China
>Led by Australia
>Asianburger

>led by Australia

Top kek. India and China will have you kissing their feet.

Sniff too much petrol this arvo?

well said brother marine.

may the grey knight of warringah defeat the traitor horusbull and bring back epic sweet tears from msm and identity tribe elites

But not Indonesia, cause theyre krunts, except for the Balinese

>let's take a bunch of countries only related by a broad geographical location and get them in a legally binding partnership while ignoring any animosity the countries might have towards each other
I bet you're for the EU as well