LITERALLY WHAT

LITERALLY WHAT

The Finnish police force has probably never even killed A SINGLE nigger, what in the fuck?

THIS IS THE SOCIETY WE LIVE IN

Other urls found in this thread:

stat.fi/til/vaerak/kuv.html
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol
darkest timeline, send me back

Maybe I go and live stream

For fucking real?
I don't know what to say at this point, BLM is acting like a virus on this planet, spreading from country to country.
I really wanna see them try their shit here. Can't wait to see them get blasted by water cannons from APCs.

>implying this has literally anything to do with police brutality

It's a fucking terrorist organisation what are you talking about?

do it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Does Finland even have any blacks?

Can't wait untill blm comes to Israel you kike you wont be laughing anymore .

Yeah, a fairly big amount in Helsinki and the capital area. Outside of that, almost none.

And our cops never even shoot finns (the majority) not even mentioning the 2,5% BLACK MINORITY.

This jewy fucker just donated a few million to the "Finnish-Somali organization"

But he was a friendly lahtivahti.

He literally dindu nuffin wrong!

What the absolute fuck?

How many niggers do you even have

until then i'll be counting my shekels on your meaningless and pathetic existance you filthy goy

>The Finnish police force has probably never even killed A SINGLE nigger

lmao low-test

>Israel sends BLM away with force
>won't get called racist and media blames whites instead

I'm so calling it now.

being black, and being American black are completely different.

I'm in Canada a lot, like right now - blacks here are just regular folk, going to work,cutting their grass, getting groceries, playing street hockey, whatever.
Go back to America - it's that gangsta shit and twerking shit and whatever hivemind lowlife bullshit...

how the fuck do you explain that difference?

drive b

I'd apologize for our shit infesting the world but I had nothing to do with these niggers or their terrorist organization.

Vittu meen kyl tonne ja haukun noi neekerit.

99.99% of the protest will be white

wtf is wrong with these people

Nope

It's the reason the Canadian police stopped tracking crime by race, because patterns were emerging.
It's even the case for London and every other country

>99.99% of the protest will be white

You mean non-Finns, then? :^)

How many are "attending"?

You can blame that on the SJW laws that our current govt and the EU has imposed on us. I'll give you an example:

Did you know that in Finland it's nearly impossible to get caught from selling drugs? If you just don't use your real name while dealing, no one will ever get to you.

The cops can't do an undercover mission by pretending to be buyers... because they telling someone to "pls sell drugs" is called "inciting someone to commit a crime"

There is literally a pizza parlor type drug delivery business online here, and the cops are literally NOT ALLOWED to arrest anyone.

Just learned about this, it blew my mind.

O FUGG BLÄKK A-LIVESAA MAÄTTER :DDDD SPURDÖ SPRUÖLÖA HATTUKAKKOÖKA KÄKEKEEINEN SPESSES SPRULÄ :DDDD

This is how you know it's a kike subversion effort.

you must be a communist sand-nigger then, or turk

no true german would forget the eternal white brotherhood between finns and germans.

>2.5%
Holy shit. What are you smoking?

I'm a gay lefty ethnic German with a not very big but uncut penis :^)

Virtue signaling. You are a "good person" showing you are not racist and care about non whites

1st world countries have no real problems so we invent them

What reason do blacks have to be angry at Finns!? If anything we should be angry at them!

Very little, I mean in my city I only saw like 7 at best and this place has around a 100k people.
The country has 7.6% minorities among the total 10 million population. The chart doesn't even show it so it so can't be anything worth mentioning.

Actual negroids count up to 2.5% of gen.pop. All immigrants are about 5-7% of the population.

Mind you, 85% of all non-finns live in the capital area. Let that sink in

Just like every other country that imports these violent savages.

whats next? black lives matter chapter of Antarctica?

>per cent
>54
>46
Atleast try to make it grammatically correct

This pretty much only counts for weed and nothing else. Bag-men that I see around here don't tend to sell anything besides green. Cops aren't allowed to search you unless the crime your suspected of will lead to a trial (and the Africans who deal tend not to carry more than a few grams on them so they just get fined for possession). It might piss you off but there is no point in spending tax-payer money catching a few weed dealers over bikers with their speed and Estonians with their pills and powders.

George Soros is backing them and they have access to all of the money that they will ever need, lad.

Of course this has nothing to do with Finland. They are just spreading awareness and doing their master's bidding.

?

We could fight back

1 by 1...

>Actual negroids count up to 2.5% of gen.pop
No they don't, you fucking retard.

The great majority of our blacks are somalis (+90%). In 2013, we had 9600 people born in somalia, and in 2015, 17800 people who spoke somali as their mother tongue. You're claiming numbers almost 10 times that.

Halloween costume kek

Your numbers don't count niggers that don't have native languages or other personal details listed. 2.5% is only a rough estimate, the number is most likely between 2-3%.

What about gun traffickers? They're at least harsh on those guys, right?

it's just a misunderstanding, it's about "black METAL lives matter".

You're a complete retard who pulls numbers out of his ass.

Post your sources or shut the fuck up already.

So you're saying there are 137, 500 black people living in Finland? You know there are no stats that remotely back up what you are claiming! It seems to me you're lumping in Arabs and other brown people into your negroid calculator.

There are no sources, because you are more or less not allowed to collect this kind of information.

I didn't simply pull them out of my ass, I gave a very reasonable estimate.

Fixed for you
In my defense, I didn't write it originally

just fucking deport them ALL

I'll do the same then.

There were about 54k people born in the former soviet union in 2013. Using the same ratios you used for black people, we can assume that we actually have 750k people with that kind of background. Same for Estonia. 39k people born in Estonia, 550k people with an Estonian background. 400k Swedes, 150k Russians, 140k Iraqis, 120k chinks, 120k Thais, 94k Yugoslavs and 90k Germans. At this point, Finland is about 50% Finnish.

We're big on guns if you look at gun ownership around the world, but there are illegal weapons passed around the underworld as well as illegally sold for "private collector ownership". Unlike soft drugs however you are pretty fucked if you're caught with an illegal weapon. Even if it's your first offense you will end up doing a couple of years time.

There are 100 000 dual citizenship citizens in Finland, and 318 000 citizens with a different native language. Add to that the fact that not all (if not most) of the niggers don't have dual citizenship or a registered other native language, so my estimate becomes quite reasonable.

There are 100 000 dual citizenship citizens in Finland, and 318 000 citizens with a different native language. Add to that the fact that not all (if not most) of the niggers don't have dual citizenship or a registered other native language, so my estimate becomes quite reasonable.

stat.fi/til/vaerak/kuv.html

can i get a source on this senpai?

Okay then.

Stalin said that he killed no one, and you were not allowed to say he did. So, why in the hell do you think he ever hurt anyone?

>Estonians with their pills and powders

Implying we have money for anything other than fentanyl

You're not even looking at the micro-statistics, because if you did then you would notice that the vast majority (like 70-80%) are from other European nations. You can't just look at a number than make a claim based on an estimate! That's not how statistics work!

I hope the nordic resistance movement cracks some skulls

I think the somali axe murderer was shot dead by the police last year in Oulu.

They also had some sort of BLM media thing in Denmark. Apparantly it was to support those of black skin colour or some shit. Fucking racist nogs man

No. The black people here are from the same stock of africans that evolution programmed to be retarded and violent. I work in dozens of apartment buildings that are fully occupied by africans and arabs. It stinks, ugly (UGLY) children crying everywhere, garbage strewn about, maniacal laughing of sub human african men everywhere, muslim call to prayer cell ringtones, nobody works, nobody speaks english, apartments trashed, the building will soon be condemned purely because they weren't built to house monkeys.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Fuck everyone that isn't white.

Protesters are people who don't have jobs but need an excuse to say they're too busy to work.

I hope you guys never have to deal with any of the BLM bullshit

Sucks having to watch what you say, because some huge Google might come and fuck your shit up.

They had BLM protests in Australia which is complete BS because none of that shit even happens in Australia to trigger it (doesn't even happen in US either tho I guess)

i should go to Funaland