Is the media deluded?

Is the media seriously deluded or is the world just fucked?

Over 300 people were killed at a religious festival yesterday by the Ethiopian government. A government support by Obama / Clinton. The media is reporting that only 50 died and their deaths were due to a stampede that erupted.

Does this look like a government preparing for a stampede?

Ethiopians have been protesting for months now. Over 1000 people have died since the protests started, Jails housing political prisoners have been burnt down by the government, all universities haven't opened yet for the year, internet is being shut-down intermittently and Obama only visited the country only July last year calling it a "democratically elected government"! Who wins an election by 98%?

These are the faces gun down by the Ethiopian government with the weapons provided by the US government.

You should try tasting nigger penis. Specifically the foreskin for it is truly a delicacy of unparalleled satisfaction. Might I recommend sampling it like a fine wine as your tongue separates the skin from the shaft

Niggers aren't people hth

vote hillary feel the burn

Aren't the Oromo mostly Muslims?

The country is mostly christian but there is a large muslim population. The Oromo community is a mix of both. It's also not just the Oromo people that are being killed. The Amhara are also

I have and I agree

But are the protestors largely Muslims?

Fuck Ethiopia. They deserve it for opposing us.
Stupid chimps

The whole country is protesting the government. The government is made up of Tigray which is 5% of the ethnic population. Oromo and Amhara make up 80%

Who is Ethiopia opposing? And are you referring to the government or the people? Very different entities

damn that sucks but seem like to me that a fight for ppl over their

>Who is Ethiopia opposing?
Italy in the past century. I hope the country burns for fucking up our plans.
We could have won WW2 if it wasn't for these apes

You really shouldn't post until you've figured out how the site works at the very least.
Being a third worlder nigger doesn't excuse you for being a newfag.

How much oil and/or other mineral wealth ripe for exploitation by western interests does Ethiopia have?

There's your answer.

I'm sure you can see from the flag posted alongside my posts, I am not third world. I would say, Australia is probs doing much better economically than Hungary

You're not Australian, you're an Ethiopian currently staying in Straya, and the point stands regardless. Don't post if you haven't figured out the layout of the site.

then I guess all Australians except Aboriginals are just "staying" here.

Italians were beaten by apes. hehe

The United States and Ethiopia work together to keep Eritrea and Somali shitting up the region. Specifically, the US is backing the Ethiopian presence is Somali to keep shitty islamists in check.

Keeping Somali from turning into recognized Islamic state is more important to region security then a bunch of protestors. No one from the developed world is coming to save these anti-goverment protestors.

The protest yesterday is just one instance. The country cannot be lead by an ethnic minority (5%) it won't last. Protests have been going on for months in various regions

>Implying the US actively fights Islamism instead of deliberately spreading it because Saudi Arabia has it's hands up their ass.

I like how there isn't a single source

Surely you recognize the difference between a group of people who've been there for 200 years and actively took part in transforming that barren wasteland into a civilized country and another group who came for the gibs after Australia became a wealthy, functioning society.
Or are you really too biased to see that?

>cannot be lead by an ethnic minority (5%) it won't last
Pic Related.
I didn't imply that, I stated that Somali from turning into recognized Islamic state is a central goal in the region as far as the US & Friends are concerned.
Take a look at the Somaliland situation, they came really close to getting international recognition from the UK a couple years ago when Al-Shabab was knocking on Kenya's door. Now that the threat is reduced, its back to drone striking random assholes and bankrolling local warlords.

China has a strong relationship with various African government including Ethiopia. If the U.S doesn't support the people now then they're screwed when the government changes and it will. Momentum is growing exponentially and a mass murder at a religious festival was just another stupid step by the government that will speed up the process

lol no, that's ours

>> 91319117
>Hungary is sensitive about the whole border & refugee business right now but don't take it out on us. Almost half of the population is made up of immigrants or children of immigrants. Take us all out and the country wouldn't be so "wealthy & functioning".

It actually took an effort for me to even find this in the news.

Yeah, the media's fucked. I guess Ethiopian lives don't matter

>No.91320224
I mean half of the Australian population. Obviously not Hungary. lol

Wasn't Ethiopia a Christian country once upon a time?

how long before they're called terrorist that we need to kill

Still majority Orthodox christian but muslims are close behind

>anti government protest with a goal of literally bringing Sharia to fucking Ethiopia
>Dey dindu nuffin
OP is a faggot

Rwanda, Uganda and Ethiopia are proxies for the USA. Rwanda and Uganda especially are responsible for what is basically genocide in Congo and their armies and government were supported and armed by the USA government under Bill Clinton.

The USA will never question Ethiopia, Rwanda and Uganda.

I wish Cred Forums would work together more physically.

We could set up a proper news station and just report whatever mindless bullshit we find. It's all news, even fake news. If we find something is bullshit we say so later.

Report the really messy and mean shit, hire old fuck reporters who got fired for not bowing down to their Jew overlords, and make it a big advertising ploy that you don't bullshit the public at all. Americans love bullshitters but they hate bullshit.

We'd make so much money the Jews would have to burn us down.

Yeah I'm sure the country would collapse if all the Lebs were deported. Maybe Centrelink employees and prison guards were out of a job for a while but that'd be it.

>We could set up a proper news station and just report whatever mindless bullshit we find. It's all news, even fake news. If we find something is bullshit we say so later.

Something that's not the Daily Stormer, that is

yeah cause Australia is made up of 50% Lebs. lol. You should probs rethink who is biased now. You are going to be the minority soon so come and suck it after your reclaim Australia protest

So what?

Ethiopia also donated 20 Million to the Hilary campaign through the clinton foundation via an Ethiopian company called MIDROCK

Egypt peacefully overthrew their corrupt puppet government. Held elections. Less than a year later a military coupe overthrew the government, murdered thousands of unarmed people in the streets, put all of Mubarak's corrupt Generals in power, and Western Media acted like it was no big deal and that Egyptians were actually happy about it.

I mean the corrupt Ethiopian government

colluded*

not deluded, those are the masses of people, living in a delusional fantasy of freedom and progress

*cannibalistic hordes of 2 meter tall violently savage apes ambushing troops fighting a different war, for food.

are you deluded? they are fucking paid off by the clintons. obama is just a puppet.

They will question the relationship when they have no other choice

you're referring to the sudanese.

I may be. Might be the wine.

Egypt and Ethiopia are the biggest allies of Israel in Africa. Nothing bad from there will be excessively reported.

I agree partially because the Ethio gov donated 20 Mill to the clintons

That didn't take long, did it?
Niggers gonna nig, no matter they act they're keeping.

You'll have to translate that english into niggerish for me cause I don't really comprehend

>italy couldnt take over an african country
lel thats shameful

Refer image. How some local and foreign media are reporting on the massacre

>be literally nazi
>do not genocide niggers
>get #rekt
>whine
hehehe

You fucking newfag LMAO

aren't we being a tinsy bit delusional in assuming the the succesful colonization of Ethiopia would have resulted in Italy winning WW2?

>Is the media seriously deluded or is the world just fucked?
The media is fucked, they're pushing a narrative for diversity and acceptence for multiculturalism in order to shove down the refugee crisis through peoples throats.

The bodies of victims weren't even cold yet after the attacks in Paris, Nice and Brussels or MSM like CNN was already defending Islam and calling anyone who dare to criticize Islam as hate speech

lol. The only succesful part of that attempt to colonize is that Ethiopians use the word 'ciao' to say bye

Oh and Ethiopians introduced Italians to coffee :-)

you are the worst fucking shill I have ever seen on this site in fucking years...

seriously tell your employers you need to lurk moar before you start shilling

They're still waiting on their thank you

Who do you suppose I am shilling for? this is going to be interesting :)

You can't be this naive, you know browns and muslims only understand brute force don't you?

does it still make sense when the browns are inflicting the people with brute force?

the browns inflicting the browns with brute force

Something like televised Breitbart and a little bit of Above Top Secret mixed in.