White lady spits in black kid's face

Why are white people so trashy? Poor black kid was just trying to skate and this cracka ass skank starts getting in his face, spitting on him all while her infant children stand around and watch the commotion.

youtube.com/watch?v=sB90-8hlIIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
dailykos.com/story/2015/7/9/1400673/-Florida-woman-arrested-for-spitting-on-black-kids-and-saying-she-ll-hang-their-family-from-a-tree
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white trash fighting a nigger kid
Don't really give a fuck, they both should be purged from this planet

>go back to the corner where you belong

respect to the kid for sticking up for himself

Reminder that niggers can also be white.

>niggers can be white
Now I understand the 60% meme.

You should try tasting nigger penis. Specifically the foreskin for it is truly a delicacy of unparalleled satisfaction. Might I recommend sampling it like a fine wine as your tongue separates the skin from the shaft

No thanks m8, im sure you've tried one of the vast varieties of nigger dick in USA.

>redhead
Lol hair dye...she's as good as a nigger look at her touting that infant around

Gas them both.

is she thicc ar just fat?
can't decide

Shes a fatty

nigger does it
>LOL HAHA POL BTFO WHAT U GONNA DO WHITE BOI.
>Proceeded by 10000 BTFO threads
white person does something
>WOW WHITE ARE REALLY NIGGERS FUCKING CRACKA WHY THEY DO THIS FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

The projection from shitskins is real

>This is what your average American white woman has become

They've always been like this.

Black kid deserved it, he could have just gone somewhere else to practice and be happy for the rest of the day, but NOOOOO I AM GOING TO CHIMP OUT AND CONFRONT AN OLD CRAZY LADY PROBABLY ON CRACK

seriously , if you see some white trash just get away, don't interact with them.

DO NOT TALK TO WHITE TRASH
DO NOT TALK TO CHIMPS
DO NOT TALK TO MONKEYS

for all i care they should have killed each other, but I think the adults in the video are the worst. FOR GOD'S SAKE, YOU'RE ARGUING WITH A CHILD, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AN ADULT

And this is the kind of people having 10 babies every year. This world is going to hell

>buying into the white trash meme
the truth is most white people are "white trash" by your standard because most people in this world are poor an stupid. do you hate them all?

>"I have more nigga blood than you!"
How is that even a thing to say? How is that thing to brag about to a black person.
Also I love how the white kids totally didn't take up for him. There is zero benefit to being the token black kid. Because they will leave your black ass high as dry. Find some latino kids to hang with they would have back him up.

This little boy is behaving like a woman.

>most people in this world are poor an stupid. do you hate them all?

No, I pity them for not having had good parents who took care of them and invested in their education

99% of people are stupid, I wish they just magically became smart overnight but they won't, so I guess the best alternative is to hate them and just confine them to places where they can't do any harm with their ignorance

God damn niggers , Women can't sit on a bench with her kids without some culturally approeating nigger endangering her kids . There goes the property values

ok so nuke the ghettos is what your saying?

>Reminder that niggers can also be white

Go suck start a 12ga cuck

>t. white trash

nice man, you found a video of a white being a cunt to a black! good job on you m8 :^) keep it up

>Why are white people so trashy? Poor black kid was just trying to skate and this cracka ass skank starts getting in his face, spitting on him all while her infant children stand around and watch the commotion.

It happens the other way 90% of the time.

So fuck off aussie shit poster.

>the myth of the moderate nigger

>white piece of shit, may as well be nigger
>nigger
>arguing over dumb shit

I'd personally ask both of them to leave. They were both in the wrong, repeatedly.

the colour of crime

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

how these facts are never discussed in america honestly is a joke

concerned mother?

Shit like this happens all the time it is a mother natural instinct

Yay. Everyone in that video is going to grow up to be great. Everything's great.

Props to the kid. That white trash bitch was fighting with a little kid. And then played the woman card after charging up at him.

Meanwhile, at least 50 white women were raped by niggers last night

>20,000 average black on white rapes over several years
>20,000/365 = 54+

Yep this. First, post the best post.

>she'll never sit on your face

Based, wee nigger should have been beated up

Why do American women like to wander the streets naked? Is it nostalgia for primitive human societies?

Spot the faggot living in a rich gated libtard community.

You obviously never dealt with little nigger retards before, they are always consistent troublemakers.

>american "people"

he's right though. that ass need some dick. muh dick to be precise.

>Mexicans are awesome
Haha 60%

dyed redhead always give us real redheads a bad name

I honestly put dyed redhead in the same category as dyed purple or blue

i'm with the mom 100%

Dude. Why are you getting so mad about this? When you swallow bait, the hook causes pain, and when you're in pain you post your assblastedness on a web page. Calm down, you beautiful hermaphrodite.

>psychotic white trash mom going crazy over nothing
Has happened to me also and has nothing to do with race

skaters are a worse cancer than niggers
nigger skaters are just the worst of both worlds

>has nothing to do with race

>Florida woman arrested for spitting on black kids and saying she'll hang their family from a tree
>spitting on black kids and saying she'll hang their family from a tree
>hang their family from a tree

>has nothing to do with race

dailykos.com/story/2015/7/9/1400673/-Florida-woman-arrested-for-spitting-on-black-kids-and-saying-she-ll-hang-their-family-from-a-tree

Nothing to do with race? Sure thing, pal.

Well that didn't show in the video.

The mom is worse.

Kids are dumb because they are kids, she has no excuse.

America.

Lovely.

What a beautiful culture and people.

That kid was actually behaving well considering how aggressive and taller that skank was.

>point attention at poor area
>why is x race so trashy?
Sick trick, bucko.

>spitting on black children, chasing them with a baseball bat, calling them niggers, and saying she'll hang their family from a tree.

her reaction is perfectly fine in my opinion. the nigger almost hurt her son. and like a real mom she defends her son. i respect that.

I've seen too many videos of black people trying to murder whites in daylight for me to see spitting on someone as serious.

yes he was kind of cool with it. niggers are pretty relaxed people until they hit puberty and go ape shit for literally nothing.

She looks thick in all the right places

>and go ape shit for literally nothing.

Actually studies show that the police force regularly harasses and fucks with them, until they either get arrested for random bullshit, or go to jail.

Essentially get get fed up with the system.

A black man has 2 choices in life:

>professional sport

or

>jail

Free education is a joke and noone highers ghetto kids.

Sadly pol doesnt understand this.

Good fuck him. Maybe he should go kickflip off a cliff. Skaters are nig tier.

>Actually studies show

>Americans

Yeah but that was just a harmless kid google who didn't mean to hurt anyone. Sure tell him to be more careful but don't start hitting him.

Btw I hate googles as much as the next guy but there are some legit crazy moms.

>low-t euro cuck

>Free education is a joke and noone highers ghetto kids.

This guy has never heard of affirmative action, diversity quotas, government gibs for corporations who hire blacks and a myriad of reasons why they have it easy as long as they dont chimp out and can pull their pants up.

I didn't see enough in the video to know who really started it, but the white people seemed like the niggers in this case.

Women disgust me with how they objectify their children. Like this bitch must have this concept of her child, since it is composed of material from her body and was cooked up inside her womb and all that, that it is just some object that she can do whatever she wants with.

It makes sense that there should be some of that feeling for women, and maybe to a degree it's good for the child, but when I see women treating their kids like dogs, and in this case fucking screaming right in the baby's ear, it's so fucking gross it makes me want to drown these women in my own vomit.

I'd like to add that obviously the fact that she's screaming in her baby's ear about the safety of said baby = case closed on her.

Not enough video to see what the black kid did and how the initial confrontation went.

>all his friends throw him under the bus and don't back him up
>tell him he should respect his elders
Fucking hell man, that kid needs new friends. Fuck those pussies