TRUMP GENERAL: NO SNAKES ALLOWED

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Save the Day response
youtu.be/jHLdYuzXqPI
>America Will Win Again
youtu.be/XJPxtcx4dyo
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
youtu.be/qPOvePioFF0
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0&index=14&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PR6i8QPEju0
youtube.com/watch?v=jHLdYuzXqPI
gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081
rawstory.com/2014/06/morning-joe-wants-google-to-ban-crap-search-results-and-heres-the-real-reason-why/
youtube.com/watch?v=raFvPAyychg
youtube.com/watch?v=QWsHB6U1r6Q
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IN IT TO WIN IT

how do you bros deal with another day of the party of Lincoln dying?

AWWOOOOO~

Big guys for Trump.

>Those plump white thighs

You really need to preserve the white race Hitler.

This is surreal. I honestly can not believe this orange, fat moron is seriously going to kill the party of Lincoln. I mean the asshole wouldn't even disavow David Duke for God's sake.

I don't really buy that, because she would've had Bill, and he could easily have worked with Congress like he did in the 90s. Hell, with the supermajority they had, he could've pushed through much more than Obama did.

Shillary didn't have nearly as much scandal in 08 that she has now.

First for oswald mosley

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

Anytime someone brings up Trump's temperment remind them that Trump has already met with the Mexican President with no issue while Hillary as Secretary of State has brought nothing
but death and chaos to the middle east

Is the election observer different from the Big League Truth Team?

Noelle a best thicc.

WHEN WILL HE HANG?

Mommy?

This is MY PARTY!
The REPUBLICAN PARTY!

yeah

>tfw first day of college after being a neet for 3 years

Trump has motivated me to do this

Wish me luck, anons

MAGA

>image that suggests trump is a paedophile
shill thread

All I can tell you is that if you aren't inspired to do what you're doing, you're going to waste time and money in college

Good luck though

take care, homie.

Rei a shit.

The link for that should be added then.

Its not pedophilia if they're cartoons user.

Does anyone have any experience betting on Bovada?

I deposited 250 dollars, they matched my 250 dollars. Then with the 500 dollars, I placed a bet at 225, which would let me win 1125 when Trump wins.

Will I get the monry that they matched? Or will I only get my $250.

good luck, don't halfass it

Best of luck Poland

Did you really think he could get away with attacking the media without any severe backlash? They are have been withholding themselves until right before voting.

Now, watch them unleash everything they got. He's going to have his named dragged through so much shit, that even in 500 years, his offspring won't be able to appear clean.

youtu.be/qPOvePioFF0

>college
That's a shit idea but blessings to you.

We can only hope.

I'm no scientist, but I think you win the amount it says by win

What else can you do to make a livable wage without a college degree?

Work in a warehouse.

Good thing nobody gives a shit what the media thinks anymore

Become a caretaker for old people, welder, industrial painter, et cetera. Use your brain moran

I wonder just how much more garbage they can print before we can drag them into the streets and shoot them with impunity.

First it was the women headline which was total complete bullshit, then this tax garbage which Trump already wrote about and which made every accountant and businessman cringe at their idiocy. I'm sure there's tons I'm not bothering to remember. How much more drivel can anyone take?

L.A. time poll has always been a outliner stop shilling it guys

first, this tax "leak" doesn't hurt him, second, they are obviously trying to negate the effects of Hillary's October surprise, Clinton is about to have a week of bad press

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0&index=14&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

Every additional document and article they do is another $5000 fine and 5 years imprisonment for the reporters and the editors involved.
Hell, if you are going down in a flaming wreck it might as well be the size of the Hindenburg.

given that their last "big reveal" was just a legitimate document revealing legitimate practice, you wonder if the stuff they got is any more incriminating than before.

You'll always be Chinese. It's just a matter of time.

Guys, my cat died and all my former Trump supporting friends are thinking of switching to Gary Johnson. I feel so despondent. I'm not so sure Trump can win anymore.

I know, President Romney agrees

Post pics of the cat

Pence
>Attractive
>Well spoken
>Calm voice with southern Indiana accent
>manly
>statesman

vs
Kaine
>Creepy
>Not Attractive
>Talks like a homosexual
>Most likely is a closet gay
>Flamboyant
>wimp
>low t

Put yourself in a woman voters shoes, who would you support?

k...

Who is Al Eppo?

what has kaine done to be called creepy?

Do those usually pay well?

>Become a caretaker for old people

Fuuuuck that.

our women vote is going up this week

Kaine literally looks like the type who would be watching boys at the park.

It's not funny. This is serious. People are starting to flock from Trump to Johnson and Clinton because of his taxes comment.

It's a livable wage.

There is a reality, His tax returns will only hurt him with people that would never vote for him. If he keeps hamering Shilldog with her Corruption and ties with Wall Street and her record on supporting terrible trade deals, he will win.

He's really awkward, not sure if it's a touch of the 'tism or just not used to the spotlight being this big.

youtube.com/watch?v=PR6i8QPEju0

They altered their methodology to be more right leaning this year and they outright tell you as such in the "why our poll differs from other polls" section of their site.

Basically they're going with completely untested methodology where if they cock it up their best guess is Hillary gets a point or two over their polls. But it's completely untested so it could be nothing or be far more than a point or two.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who's gaydar was going off like mad watching Kaine speak. If he says something in Spanish during the debate I swear..

Haha. No.

Have you seen him talk? He literally gives off an almost child molester aura, its the way he looks and talks

Yeah, Just ask the Romneytron, I bet he would be really happy to hear that the race was a tie and not a fucking landslide for Obongo.

>ALEPPO

Nobody takes Aleppo seriously. If they're turned off by the election, then it benefits Trump, who has a larger base of enthusiastic supporters. Democrats are already having a hard time with voter turnout.

LOL'D

Also why is no one ranking the anime grills?
Bat > Bee > the rest > shit > Snake

you talk to many child molesters?

this isn't the LA Times poll, also this election is obviously going to be more right leaning(Ohio isnt even a swing state), also he is outside the MOE

>completely untested

Like this?

People always talk a big game about third party, but 95% of the time they either

1. Won't show
2. Are lying to virtue signal and vote for R or D

he's literally going up in the polls

Do you have to be raped to know what a rapey vibe is like?

Bend over.

Never spent time on Cred Forums. huh?

Ever watch Chris Hansen's To Catch a Predator or his new show Hansen Vs Predator? Kaine just looks like that guy that would be on your neighborhood sex offender list

His comment about illegally avoiding taxes really hurt him. I knew tons of hard core Trump supporting Centipedes and they just can't support him anymore after finding out he doesn't pay taxes and is basically a criminal. I just don't see how this campaign can go on.

Are there any other polls out besides the LA Times that show him ahead?

Every high-net-worth person uses losses to "tax dodge" - I use quotes because it is indeed all legal. Every. Single. One. A large part of it is due to the simple fact that these people also *don't fucking do their own taxes* - they have (((accountants))) do them for them to maximize/minimize how much they get out of it. Clinton did the same thing last year, reported a $699k loss. When Trump says it's not important, he's not lying, you really don't learn shit from people's taxes.

The New York Times has been attacking Trump for literally decades. In 1973 they were the ones who brought up the BS story about his racial discrimination. They've been trying to take him down for 43 fucking years and haven't been successful, so what makes you think this is going to be any different?

Have they said why they got it so fucking wrong? I mean all polls got it dead wrong. What was it? Underestimation how well the Sanders populist platform would resonate in Michigan? Overestimation of the traditional black democrats support for Clinton (Based on the south black democrats support?). Overstimation on the ability of the DNC to rig the primaries? Forgot it was a primaries open to independent?

If history stays true, then this election should be more leaning towards republicans unlike the previous two elections.

1 year after Trump is elected president and CNN is still searching for the "alt-right"

I never saw an analysis of it. But Nate has had a lot of failures thus cycle.

I hope thats a boy

it's a shill m8, the teax thing didn't hurt him all, don't give (you)

It is.

all of the above

Why else would he have a condom? Don't want to get poo on your peepee.

CNN probably won't exist after Trump is president for a year, either due to low ratings or Trump opening up the libel laws

>Trump supporting Centipedes

You tipped your hand nigger

Get the fuck out of here shill

>Do those usually pay well?
I'm making 15.90 an hour (Started at $12 2 years ago) and applied for a promotion, but I'm probably just lucky.

I'm not a shill. I'm just worried about Trump's campaign losing and my cat died.

Tomorrow is wikileak's 10th Birthday....just saying....

how awesome would it be if trump makes an apprentice episode the day he becomes president and fires obama?
I know obama wouldnt do it but still if someone could pull it off its trump

Trump could easily just exclude them from the press pool.

Hell, Obama tried that with Fox.

That's not very nice to weasels. Someone should have told Comey that the people think the FBI are filth, not weasels.

>what is concern shilling

checked

A lot of women voted for Romney because they thought he was attractive, same will go for Trump and Pence

Checked

Who /BLTT/ in here?

Literally any trade and make 6 figures. Supply and demand is a hell of a thing.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?!?!?

This. They better hope trump wins, cause if he loses hell have nothing better to do than sue and press charges for the rest of his days as he blows his fortune and shuffles money as a big fuck you to hillarys death tax.

I'm not a shill. I'm a Trump supporter just like all of you but you have to be realistic about Trump's chances of winning.

What he did wasn't illegal (unlike "undocumented immigrants).
see
Also, there's no way in hell Johnson will pull more than 2% at election time - and that's generous. Sure he polls at 9% but he only got 0.99% (less than 1%) in the last cycle and that was considered a "major victory". People just say Johnson so they don't have to defend their actual Trump vote (I do this all the time irl)

Checking in.

i dunno

he (or she) might be telling the truth

we are going to need to see a picture of the dead cat to know for sure

>I'm not a shill I promise, I just think Trump is finished because the polls are all within the margin of error and he only has 4 weeks left

Did Wikileaks ever do anything noteworthy? Like cause something to happen.

>I'm not a shill. I'm a Trump supporter just like all of you
I literally laughed out loud. You can be quite funny when you want to CTR

plus that's one of the reasons Trump picked Pence over fat ol' Newt

Guys i'm so nervous right now, he's up in the polls and people are saying it doesn't matter don't listen to the polls even if he's winning. Everyone is seemingly identifying CTR copypasting and not having as much fun with them replying to make it look like they are doing anything. I'm so afraid and my cat, dog, sister, rabbit, and wrench died. I'm not saying that she's going to lose but she is, isn't she? She's so finished.

I think you already know

a lot of republicans didn't vote for him bc he was a mormon, we /cute/ and /christian/ now

YES!

....Post more.

Dont sully the name of Doctor Pee Pee like that

I seriously doubt the veracity of your comments. Mostly because while it will hurt his image people don't actually care how much money you give to charity or pay in taxes.

That line of attack is a personal line of attack, people when voting will be affected by how they think of the personality of a candidate but if Trump hammers down Shilldog on Trade (and only on Trade, though he could trow out there her record on the Iraq war as well and she being basically being a blue neocon) people will ultimetely vote for someone that promise them to lower their taxes and bring jobs back to their country.

Is like the episode of The Simpsons were Krusty votes for Sideshow Bob for governor.

Its not even a matter of suing.
They are breaking federal law every time they leak something from his tax returns.
The punishment for doing so is a max $5k fine and/or 5 years in federal prison for every count.

Is that really her?

What time is the announcement?

Welp, the government is blaming the voting irregularities in 20 states on "hacking", presumably they will claim it's foreign state actors. As a pretense for more Federal control of the election.

Fucking disgusting. They take Trump's perfectly reasonable premise that there is both the motive and means to rig the US election, and misdirect with this russian hacker shit.

WE'RE WORRIED ABOUT OUR OWN GOVT NOT RUSSIANS

Yes, it is

(((SAVETHEDAY))) BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=jHLdYuzXqPI

She had nice tits. Shame that was like 30 years ago.

will joe "joe is joe" be joe today, or will he be based?

Who the hell cares?

Get a trade? Last time I was there I had to do my own plumbing and electricity repairs, is like you guys don't have trade highschools or something.

Sometimes Joe is a little too much Joe.

You just know Bimbo Dickens FUCKED the shit out of her as part of her initiation to get into the inner circle of the DNC.

Joe will forever be, Joe.

Who is this?

So what happened to YCSTT? the debate was last week

It was the intern he killed.

You serious? I remember a user saying that Obama will pull something like this to get a 3rd term

>implying you wouldn't

When has Joe never been Joe?

>Joe
>based

He's irredeemable as well as haram.

Intern Joe raped and murdered.

i was thinking of my dead cat today

we moved into a house in front of a busy street. we worried that moving there would be dangerous for the cat because she had grown up on safe slow streets

sure enough, after like a year of living there our cat got run over by a neighbor

that cat was awesome

i still miss her

No amount of jewbs could ever make up for that face, yeech.

Any news articles of that?

this needs to be spammed in normie social networks

checked

We have vocational high schools but they are looked down upon. Most younger people entering the workforce are brainwashed to believe that NEED a degree to be successful, and trained to look down upon those who make their living without one.

Yeah. I think he should point out that Hillary is endorsed by G.W. Bush. That would kill Hillary's campaign just like Jeb's.

there would literally be a civil war if he tried for a third term, will never happen, democraps trying to rig the election? guaranteed to happen

>joe
>ever based

*disavowing intensifies*

He's a sellout commie kike. Fuck him.

>implying I ABSOLUTELY wood have for YOUNG DWS.

Of course, things have changed somewhat now, the evil of the DNC is twisting her body and contorting it to resemble the lizard she has become.

gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081

any of you fags watch Westworld? what did you think? I don't feel like going to Cred Forums

I wonder if there's more nudes of her when she was younger.

The movie with Yul Brynner?

DELETE THIS

Guys I'm getting a MAGA hat. Which one should I get?

are you guys ready for the global financial meltdown?

new HBO show based on movie

deutsche bank "happening" again?

>implying Joe hasn't tried to delete it already

rawstory.com/2014/06/morning-joe-wants-google-to-ban-crap-search-results-and-heres-the-real-reason-why/

classic red obv

Yeah I figure as much, that really sucks though because shit needs to get done regardless if you have a master or you are a highschool drop out. Though that holier than you attitude is usually prevalent on the people that never lived in a mid/mid-low class household.

If Trump wants to reduce the debt, then why does he also want to increase funding for the military?

no, just in general

you know that the house of cards is coming down as soon as obama walks out the door

Donald Trump is going to be blamed for it too

Is that DWS and Lyin Ted's lovechild?

Classic red is good. Be sure to be a good goy and threw him a few shekels.

Every dollar matters. So you really want to regret not having helped more if we end up losing this?

Should I get the one with the flag on it?

youtube.com/watch?v=raFvPAyychg

Krispy Kreme slapping a reporter around for his bullshit, he definitely has his moments.

Have other countries pay for their defense instead of it just being out of our pocket.

In my eyes, that just proves he killed her

Globalists want to get rid of THIS

Didn't Obama decrease military spending and double our debt?

To strongarm other nations into paying our debt.

Only difference is the price. Flag is five dollars more. Be sure to toss him an extra 15 dollars or whatever you can afford.

I wonder if her husband remarried, if he did he won't be buried next to her

Even if it doesn't kill her campaign, Trump needs to remind the liberal democratic base that they are voting basically for a Blue Dog neocon that shit on their candidate and conspired to rig the primaries in her favor (or the party did it on their own, which is worse).

He needs to hammer down so hard only to ensure demoralization on the enemy, you don't win a war by just killing an opponent you just need to make them wish to stop the fighting.

WHO /JOEISJOE/ HERE?

ALMOST LIVE

Allegedly

Because without a functioning military, the best economy in the world is worthless. The spending cuts Obama has put on the military have been disastrous. We have american planes randomly falling out of the sky on a regular basis now.

What is the appeal of this show?

My bus arrived 1 minute late today.
This is it. It is all over.

>those beady anglo eyes

If doubles joe isnt a cuck today

No. He fucking did it.

don't change the word of God, dumbass

Wow Chris Wallace opened with such a LOADED fucking question.

It sets the agenda for the day's news.

>What is the appeal of this show?
Watching Mika try and play the womyn card while Joe laughs is always a good time

WHY DIDN'T YOU DISAVOW?

Never saw that version. Saved.

joe is joe

gotta have my cupajoe

>believing in the 'F35 is worthless meme'
Russian disinfo works wonders.

It used to be comfy getting up early with /trumpgen/ and watching Joe and Mika laugh at Trump stumping everyone. Now it's just a sad husk of itself

>there are actually people on Cred Forums who still doubt a Trump victory

JOE IS HOME NOW

COME HOME WHITE MAN

I was wondering the same thing tbqh. Probably means they didn't want to release them. It's been a nonstop flood of polls since July with 2 or 3 weeks where we went days without any polls. Really made me think

>fox is the only network that had a poll
is this true?

This is the moderator of the 3rd debate, by the way. Someone this willing to continue the "Trump didnt pay taxes for 18 years" meme.

If singles Joe is more of a cuck than usual.

JOE CALLING OUT THE POLL RIGGING

The denial is strong with some.

lmao shills are out in

fox was there when no one else was

Is there hope for him to pull a cruz after all?

PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=QWsHB6U1r6Q

nice but

Joe is in his rare "less Joe than Joe" mode today.

fund it by cutting welfare programs that mostly benefit blacks and his voter base (dumb whites)

Mika free morning Joe's are the comfiest shit

He's going on about the "muh taxes" but he's mentioning that all of the higher ups like Obama don't either.

I wasn't talking about the f-35, I was talking about the general state of disrepair of the air force.

Good luck user, hope you're alright there
Rei a shit tho

why hasnt donald disavowed pepe the frog yet?

nope joe is a cuck sorry guys

OUR GUY is in top form today

This. they always talk over her anyway.

Show is getting a little too cucky for me now. It was nice for a couple minutes.

>welfare
>benefit
lmao

I guess it actually is literally impossible to not get a libcuck moderator. Fuck I don't even need a super pro-trump one, just one who is actually neutral.

Witnessed. Asuka confirmed for best Evangelion.
Only kikes like Rei.

is joes son brain dead/retard now since he was a full grown adult that somehow fell down stairs?

>Rei
You fucked up.

>When your subconscious is slowly succumbing to the redpill

...do you guys still think joe isn't joe?

you rang?

I hope so. Joe's genes need to die.

Chris Wallace will actually go after Hillary though, I think, maybe. He hit her pretty hard in that interview he did with her, but these absurd questions he's asking Chris Christie make me worry.

He asks that question about how the campaign felt about the tax story, as if Trump had been convicted of a crime, as if this wasn't an extremely common business practice.

WHY CAN'T MIKA BE BASED!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off. Stairs are hard sometimes.

>worst girl
>girl

>little
Is he fat or little? Get your story straight.

Damn, Wallace will be Lester 2.0..

Jesus fucking christ ANOTHER nignog riot?

G E N I U S
E
N
I
U
S

Ineaqui Perez Garcia is right. Fuck teh Rie.

PRAISE ALLAH

They are cheating themselves out of top-tier feels

Good luck comrade. Wish you best. Your have excellent taste in women.

i want to impregnate anzu and then beat her to death

complex feel

Savage

>worshiping the moon when you could be worshiping kek

Joe paying 55% taxes

Damn Americucks, Is Value Added tax not included?

And alot of free shekels

>tfw the shipping cost is worth 400% of your book

sign these to get an audit of correct the record and media matters. its important.

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

>The system is rigged

w-welcome home Joe....

So, I heard Trump knows what Aleppo is and he also knows his favorite world leader? That's pretty fucked up man, I think I'll stick with Gary Johnson, who doesn't dabble in hardcore shit like that.

JUST

where do i bet on the elections, i want free money too

JOE IS RIGHT

TRUMP IS STUMPED BECAUSE THE TAX CODE IS FLAWED

IT'S ALL OVER LET'S VOTE HILLARY

I don't know. Joe is probably just really bad at his taxes. I don't see how you could pay that much.

Here's a (You) my friend. That other user, we will bury him

>missing trips by 2
Allah delivers

More like 4000%.

>Joe saying Trump can't make deals

We don't have a VAT

>he can't sit down with paul ryan and the rest of the republicans

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HE HAS BEEN DOING FOR MONTHS YOU STUPID FUCKING BASTARD?!?!?!!?!?

JOE IS JOE

FUCK JOE

PREPARE THE ROPE

FUCK JOE

FUCK JOE

MIKA IS GOING TO BURN

JOE IS A FUCKING BLUE RINO

FUCK IT ALL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Joe is jealous of Trump because he can't figure out how to pay 0% taxes.

she's gonna look fucking odd if she reaches 30

>jew genes

>000
MASHALLAH

>a fucking penny

I used Bovada. They match your first 250 dollars. So I put up 250 dollars and will win 1125 when Trump wins.

Make sure you select the "100% Kickoff Bonus" when you sign up.

FUCKING NIGGER WANT TO BE SPOONFED JUST LIKE ALL LIBERALS

>tax code is flawed
>I'm paying too much
>Everyone should vote for the candidate that wants to raise taxes
joe.....
joe never changes

weird ass fucking cheeks

Because of who her father is

>share how he did it
it's the fucking tax code you nog

>this faggot hillshill stumbling over himself trying to blame Trump for using tax deductions

Hes a Jew and a registered Democrat too

Ze Big Nose?

>finding was to pay less in taxes is exploiting the system

uhh
someone get this retarded women off the set

I am a poorfag, can I bet a low amount like $10?

>americans
>reading

Wallace is a megacuck and clearly a DNC operative. FOX is about 70% compromised. Expect Wallace to come to the debate with 100% laser focused loaded questions that he already has rebuttals to for anything trump says. The guy is a hatchet man for the DNC. It's no mystery why he's the only person Hillary would do an interview with on FOX, and he didn't go after her in any way in that interview

>shekels
At least you have your currency in the right place

See, that's my point.

>Be passed around as a Moloch fucktoy as a loli

>Unironically help its supporters stay in power

Fucking women

they're gonna sag like motherfuckers

also why the fuck hasn't she done rem yet

>HE LOST A BILLION
>WHY DOESN'T HE PAY MORE TAXES

I'm fucking done. Nothing is worth this. God fucking damn it, all of these fucking niggers use tax deductions, they should all hang.

this whole tax thing is fucking retard pleb tier logic

people pay the minimal tax possible regardless of character/honor/integrity. unless you are brain dead that likes giving away money for basically nothing.

new bread

HALPERIN GOING FULL SHILL

ABANDON SHIP

The minimum is 20 I believe. Which, with the matching and current odds, would yield 85 dollars if he wins.

you can fucking do it in turbotax why the fuck does anyone think that this is an obscure tax dodge like microsoft repatriating money by buying companies like nokia and mojang for billions and then burying them

OUR GUY roasting the fuck out of Trump

NAZI FROGS!

Hell, it was on the front page of the Times.

>peep was literally on ivanka's feet 10 years ago

I'd still hate fuck her

I think she's rather pretty.

same but without the hate

now, yeah, but she's going to hit the wall hard unless she can afford a good surgeon and a shitload of botox

They're of age, just diminutive of stature.

is that real?

good video

Get this. Kek = cuck.
Cuck translated from Welsh and soem other languages means Chuck
Chuck means "To pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin." and "To throw out; discard: chucked my old sweater. c. Informal To force out; eject: chucking out the troublemakers" "dismiss, oust".
Could it be a coincidence?

The sarcasm is real. Also are they famous people themselves?

better version

>no snake