Confirmed New black history museum doesn't give a shit about history

but we knew that.

>Inside, the museum showcases the history of African Americans in the U.S., covering the slave trade, the civil rights movement and even the first black athlete to win an individual gold medal at the winter Olympics.

so its like the "pop culture of black history" black history museum.

circa.com/politics/people/supreme-court-justice-clarence-thomas-ignored-by-national-museum-of-african-american-histo

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/editors-blog/this-is-what-an-ancient-egyptian-woman-looked-like/page-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Democratic Plantation analogy is accurate. I don't see how promoting black = Democrat is good for the black community. The mainstream liberals create the narrative that white = boring, in authentic, too serious, holier than thou, etc. that leads to blacks alienating the better blacks for being too white. It is all a cycle. The black community was healthier under segregation and without welfare, which tells you all you need to know about the current culture created by liberals.

Why build an entire museum? You can fit all of black history in a shoe box..

>African textiles and crudely carved wooden masks and penises

tl;dr African section in practically every museum

How much do you wanna bet this museum will be heavily subsidized from the Smithsonian's other museums and projects?

>I don't see how promoting black = Democrat is good for the black community.

But nobody cares.

Dems don't care about doing anything for blacks because they vote 92-98% Dem every election.

Republicans don't care because blacks aren't a key demographic that will sway any election in any of the battleground states.

Hispanics are the only demographic that matter for the US, and it will just continue to be, since both your parties want to open the floodgates.

Regardless of what Trump says, his own party supports mass immigration. See key amnesties by pretty much every president including Dubya and Reagan.

>"And here we have the live exhibit. Don't look into its eyes, though. It'll get defensive and think you're denying his royal lineage. Please put any flash photography away for the duration of this exhibit. Any sudden flashes or noises will make him think he's being shot by a police officer or even a fellow black person!"

>Now if you'll follow me, we can see the inventions of blacks over the course of history."

>it's a glass box with a gas mask, a stolen stop sign, and a half used jar of peanut butter.

Even the Native American museum will be more profitable.

Needs an imax theater in the back.

and spinner rims

and a tree with ropes for a hands-on exhibit

all the smithsonian museums are free. there is a lot of black american history. more than just entertainment and civil rights and slavery. snubbing thurgood marshall and clearance thomas and looking to get trash graffitied from the baltimore riots as exhibit material just shows they don't give two shits about really delving into black american history.

>Republicans don't care because blacks aren't a key demographic that will sway any election in any of the battleground states.
Republicans actually try way too hard to promote Republican blacks. It comes off as disingenuous because it is. If someone is truly a principled conservative or libertarian, that person does not want special treatment. Too many Republicans are afraid of being called racist. Political Correctness has infected most major churches as well. Luckily, I think the tide is turning. Trump is far from perfect, but he is better than the norm.

As for blacks, well they have to wake up on their own. I honestly don't see the mainstream changing anytime soon. The radical leftist fringe of the blacks may grow. I think it probably will. They at least are not on the plantation. You will see more violence though. Also, most far left blacks hate jews and other minorities as well.

there could and should be a whole section devoted to the nation of islam. this is THE black american religion. it has influenced the thought of blacks since its inception. white devils? we wiz kings??? all that shit comes straight from nation of islam. this is just one example of rather fascinating black history and culture in america.

>Republicans actually try way too hard to promote Republican blacks

This isn't to win the black demographic though, it's just to try and wash off the "ur raycis" smear by the left.

> It comes off as disingenuous because it is.

This is true. They should really not even try to respond to the racism charge. It's a mire they'll always lose just stepping into.

>As for blacks, well they have to wake up on their own.

Stay woke mah nigga.

iflscience.com/editors-blog/this-is-what-an-ancient-egyptian-woman-looked-like/page-2/

Comments on this are gold

Stop with the DR3 retoric, no-one cares.

I don't know what that means.

But don't you faggots like OUR GOD. The God of Israel? Where's your God? Exactly faggot. Your ass doesn't even have a God so you have to worship idols like a cross. Loser.

>How much do you wanna bet this museum will be heavily subsidized from the Smithsonian's other museums and projects?
All kids in public schools will be sent there at least once.

>Republicans actually try way too hard to promote Republican blacks.
This. It's disgusting and counterproductive. Have you see what happens when a random black person speaks against Clinton on youtube? Literally tens of thousands of conservative people on twitter instantly suck their cocks in feverish displays of virtue signalling. 90% of the time, the random black completely flips positions after a few weeks because it was just a random attention whore.

Does this really have to be spelled out for you? It's because women did it.

>so its like the "pop culture of black history" black history museum.

no shit, that's the point

But remember that black culture in America is dead, it has no future. Even the Democrats know this, they caused it by importing mexicans. I can't be compelled to care about a giant shit on the national mall (especially when most buildings in DC are ugly brutalist nightmares) when it's going to be a memorial to a species that will be extinct within the next century.

Have a brain, morons. The GOP was the party that liberated black people, it was Republicans that banned slavery then burned the South to the ground to enforce it. Of course they're going to promote blacks.

Meanwhile the Democrats, a Southern party (still true after all these years) import more southerners (mexicans) to staff their ranks against blacks. The ultimate betrayal, but not unexpected given that the NOVAfags who control the party don't trust blacks as their turnout is always low.

Spot on. After this election cycle, I don't know how anyone would care about being called a racist. It is obvious that you will be called a racist no matter what. It is not a mark of shame. People are very close to not giving two shits about it. I almost think that the liberal establishment has White Nationalist plants in it.

Thank you, Dinesh D'Souza.

yeah, like how natural history is obsessed with dinosaurs and whales. The dinosaur extinction isnt the most severe event we know of and there have been millions of just as interesting species before and after.

Big creatures draw in kids and families which is where the money is. Thats why every now and then they can show something real nerds love

>New business opens up and people are shocked it appeals to the masses and not historians

On the bright side as Mexicans become the demographic everyone fights over for votes, blacks will be shoved to the sidelines when special treatment and government gibs are handed out.

It's D3R, Dems R the Real Racists.

It's supposed to be a weak kind of argument, since by accusing them of being racist, you place yourself in their world vision where the ultimate flaw is "being racist"

That's why we should rejoice when instead, the leftists say "Right-wing are the real whiners who need safe-spaces".
Now it's them who play by our rules :3

>subsidized

Yeah, fuckwit the Smithsonian is a government owned and operated agency.

>Obama tells you to build a black musuem
>Deliberately make it look like shit so no one wants to go in it
Clever

If this museum portrays black history then where are the Egyptian kangz un queenz?

It's already the case, see Los Angeles. Compton fought hard against the Long Beach light rail train in the 80s, and lost even back then. They also fought the Crenshaw/LAX line, but by this point people had stopped listening to them. Then they sabotaged Measure J (obtained 66.5% of the vote, not the required 66.7% as required by Prop 13) which has turned all of socal against them (and spurred this year's Measure M).

They're not relevant anymore, even in rust belt cities they are unemployed now due to outsourcing and no longer vote, leading to people like Scott Walker or John Kaisch ascending to power. The Democrats are dumping them, their hope is a "southern strategy" by flipping Texas and Florida with mexicans (which I doubt will work, but is a better strategy than relying on blacks).

Nobody goes to black museums and they're huge boondoggles. The National Center for Civil and Human Rights in Atlanta only had about 200,000 people visit last year. Next door is the Georgia Aquarium and it gets over 2 million visitors a year. The World of Coke, also next door, gets over a million visitors per year.

To my knowledge, there's not a single financially successful black oriented museum in the United States. Non-blacks don't want to be guilt tripped for an entire afternoon and blacks don't give a shit about history.

>first black person to X
Why do blacks and women do this?

I only care about the first person to X, because that shows the vanguard humanity and mankind breaking the limit. Why do they insist on do this.

Look at Marie Curies wiki page for example, most of its bogged down by dumb shit like "first woman to win a Nobel prize", I only care about the actual pioneering she did in science and likewise don't care about the first man to do what she did

Of course the african american museum is just three pyramids downwards.

WE

>The World of Coke, also next door, gets over a million visitors per year.

why.

I hope the museum mentions that Michelle was never proud of the whitey United Jim Crow States until after his hubby won the national election and proved that liberal white people aren't racist.

is anyone ever recognized as the first new zealander to accomplish something?

So long as they vote as a black neither party will care about them, dems will think they are guaranteed their vote and Rep will think it's pointless trying for it.

It actually hurts black people that they are so Blindky united politically

I would much rather go to the world of refreshment than a civil rights museum. Wouldn't you?

>Northern Africa" and "Sub Saharan Africa" are racist terms created by psuedo scientist/ archeologist in an attempt to make a part of Africa white. The realty is, when Africans were kings and queens and had thriving societies, europeans were still living in caves (it was the moors that changed that). Africa is a black continent. Just read Plato's (and other celebrated philosiphers) diary who studied for years in ancient Kemet. You probably won't though, because white supremacy needs ancient Egypt to be white...

The funniest thing is that there is absolutely no difference between this and meme-parodies of this shit

It's pretty well known that black people don't vote. They have almost no impact on elections. Even obongo won because of guilty white voters

BECAUSE YOU CAN DRINK OVER A HUNDRED DIFFERENT SODAS FROM AROUND THE WORLD!!!!

Here's a dumb story
> be me back in college
> friends and i decide to take mushrooms and go to the aquarium
> take mushrooms and get to aquarium
> sorry user, it's closing in 30 minutes
> fuck need backup plan
> go to world of coke tripping balls
> wind up in a huge tour group because somehow some part of the tour was broken
> start freaking out
> cg cartoons about bugs making coke and calling it the happiness factory really get to me
> be communist for the next 3 days

Daily reminder that blacks (Nubians) were slaves in Egypt

what am i reading?

It's always a shit show with them

Edmund Hillary is all I can think of and even we don't give a shit about him anymore