IM In pain

IM In pain
What is the least kikeiest? I don't want dementia in fourty years

You should try tasting nigger penis. Specifically the foreskin for it is truly a delicacy of unparalleled satisfaction. Might I recommend sampling it like a fine wine as your tongue separates the skin from the shaft

hey this guy again.

milk of the poppy

>Aspirin

Incredibly weak. If you get a headache from a night of drinking or stress and take aspirin, you will find that it doesn't do much for you. If you're in any pain other than a elbow scrape, it doesn't do anything for you. There's a reason Bruce Willis kept chewing on them in Die Hard. I don't recommend chewing handfuls of them, by the way..

Tylenol - Liver destroyer if you take it regularly. Say goodbye to that liver. Sucks ass for some muscle and joint pain.

Ibuprofen - Surprisingly good at reducing inflammation. Safe on your liver.

Aleve - Kill yourself.

fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people

Thank you. Now this thread is Cred Forums related.

So, what makes you guys think Donald Trump will win? He's being mocked everywhere. I'm not a huge fan of Clinton or Trump so I'm not even sure what I'm doing this election, but I am pretty fucking sick of people ganging up on Trump. This can and does happen to at least one candidate every election year, and it only serves to exemplify the fact that our elections are a glorified celebrity contest.

>I don't want dementia in fourty years
aspirin, Tylenol and ibuprofen are all OK. personally I prefer aspirin because it's good for the heart.

the dementia problem comes in when you use "PM" versions of these drugs that contain diphenhydramine. search your ingredients list -- if it's nothing but pure nsaid, take it. if it has dph, dxm, etc, drop that shit.

You'll probably get dementia in 40 years no matter what. Depends what your pain is from, generally ibuprofen is your best bet unless it's something like period cramps.

>it's good for the heart

If you really need daily blood thinners. I don't recommend it before 40 really and even then it's not necessary for everyone.

Vodka ofcourse. alcohol dulls the pain, everyone knows that?!

>posting a picture of your desktop
>sideways

Fucking kill yourself

Except for headaches and sometimes joint pain, alcohol can make it worse sometimes.

Alcohol really is a fucking good pain duller though. Not beer. Fuck beer. I enjoy beer and I can drink a beer and relax. But a glass with a small amount of strong scotch with a stench like that of Polaroid film is fucking beautiful sometimes. That entire experience is wonderful. It could have the same alcohol content in that glass as a can of cheap beer and it would still be better just because you're not digesting a ton of water and other shit mixed in at once. It's more concentrated.

Our alcohol culture consists of beer and thats okay but people need to realize that chugging beer is such a fucking uneventful time when you could feel much better and get way more drunk with hard liquor and wine.

Kratom

just smoke some weed dood

also what is an allepo?

Yes, beer is good for thirst but i really meant vodka.
Or other strong alcohol.

For flu and sore throat there is nothing better that hot chocolade with mint liquor and a sploosh of rum in it. Helps throat a lot and also contais energy.

Being drunk doesnt help tho, only couple shots.

iPhones tend to do that. He probably took it in portrait mode and for some reason the site flipped it when he posted it. It has something to do with the exif data included in the image file. Its lame.

Oh and that's not "posting a picture of your desktop". It's worse.

It's "taking a photo with your phone of a picture of an mspaint graphic of aspirin vs tylenol vs ibuprofen"

>having so little friends and social life that you post about headache tablets in an effort to have a conversation with strangers on an anonymous imageboard dedicated to saying niggers

weed is probably the best pain killer and antidepressant that i have taken

Just find an indica strain and toke that baby

Vodka is good and if more people could only realize how wonderful it is. They drink it like retards so it's no wonder they can't handle it straight.

How much do you fuckers drink? Weed and alcohol treats all my colds. I don't need a flu shot.

Is that what you think is going on? Why would you say that? Seriously respond to me and answer these questions. How was your day? Do you want to conversate?

old asprin or raw asprin, the kind which has no coat, tastes delicious to chew on. its salty but in a unique way. the best way to describe it would be that unique taste of redbull. how rebull brought a new unknown flavor to the able. asprin is like that new unknown flavor when you chew it.

and ibuprophon (advil) is the only shit i trust

Will destroy ur teeth

ive never tried weed and im against it (aslong as it is illegal) but for vodka... hmm... well if you drink shots now and then, its not much,

but when i want to get drunk i drink almost one bottle, 1 litres and something to either mix it in, or take as a sidekick, usually long drinks or mild alcoholic sodas.

1 litre is a bit too much to chug in one go, it makes me aggressive.

He forgot to add couple niggers, jews and nazis in his sentences.

>weed is probably the best pain killer and antidepressant that i have taken
U wot m8

>Not buying research chemical benzos and opiates in bulk and ruining your long term health prospects

Kratom, seriously before the rediculous fda ban, shit works wonders and you can still grab a good stash to keep around. IIT people falling for the ((pharmaceutical)) Jew.

To follow up on that AMA about Kratom, I am a healthy other than my jacked up back adult male who takes it to save my body vs the Oxys my doc prescribed me, several torn disks in my back, before I found Kratom I either hardly functioned or I would be on the Dr prescribed opiates that are as bad as heroin. Now I go about my life like normal, even able to work out again and get my back right again without surgery, try working out in Oxys.

dude weed lambo

>im against it (aslong as it is illegal)

Do you define your morals by your country's laws?

Have you ever thought deeply about this question? Be honest.

Yeah. It doesn't do much for my own pain. I wish it did, but it really makes me ignore it. I once read a study saying that weed is described more as something that helps you ignore pain than treats it. That makes sense I guess.

As an antidepressant it works wonders, though. Better than alcohol in that way. But it depends on the person, because you can still allow yourself to be tense and anxious when you smoke. It's antidepressant qualities does not have that strong of a grip on you, and that can be a downside if someone has trouble allowing themselves to relax and be calm.

Aspirin is shit
Tylenol also kinda shit
Bruffen is ur best bet

>Kratom

Be careful lads, it has the same withdrawal profile as heroin.

It's why they banned it. Too many suicides.

of those 3 choices - ibuprofen by far. take 1-2 every 4-6 hours with some food.

aspirin is too weak to be of use, acetaminophen does nothing besides damage your liver.