Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8o5l5
i.imgur.com/RJoqaOl.jpg
rt.com/op-edge/361376-george-soros-investing-forced-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

White "men" BTFO. You can't satisfy your women, so we do it for you

>This guy.
I feel for you if you actually believe this. Literally every girl I know is disgusted by black people, they only (for some reason) want a mixed kid because its suhhh cuute!
But don't worry.. I redpill people around me on a daily routine, I don't give a fuck if some of them think I'm crazy, every person I change for the better is a win; and much like the Donald and the Sheen, I just keep on winning.
-
This planet is not big enough for the both of us.

lmao edgy kid. You would chocke on my black cock

our ancestors died for this

well , it has been an honour conquering the world with you guys but our time has run out, farewell.

Thank you for putting this together. This'all be great for shocking people in their 40s and 50s who still believe this country is theirs.

Who'd have thought it?
So many (((chosen people))).

This is what scares me. Many white people sit in their comfy suburan home blissfully unaware that their entire world is being swept out from under their feet.

Who dis? I get the feeling I've seen her naked.

because, in general it doesn't affect them. i watch the BLM riots on TV as entertainment and spout off racism at the TV but it would take a MAJOR conflict to get the general public to take up arms

And worse part is, they don't see the effects of their policy, and happily vote to ruin their nations, whether they know it or not.

however, i've ofren said that the morning after the rope.facebook should be trawled just looking for whores like that. even if they don't have nigger babys they're still traitors and should be tossded on the pile

What an odd shirt. Does it imply she's a pedophile when it comes to other races?

>Italy is filled with googles
Not surprised.

she might not want white boys but let's see what happens when white MEN come to kick in her door

every second we let this go on were letting down our future children

our sons are gonna be in a living hell... we cant let it happen

Our daughters are going to be media/education indoctrinated whores

any white wimminz in here want to get fucked by 3 inch white dick? we can have plenty of white kids if you want but you gotta be ok with a small dick.

>That scene in True Romance about Sicilians is true
Top kek

Eventually when enough white men get tired enough of this, our chimpout is gonna be unstoppable.

They're just a couple of shitposters. If you look through other bait threads, you'll find these two "Italian" retards in a lot of them.

99% of these tweets were taken in the space of just 2 days.

I searched "white boys" and "white guys", then updated the results 8 or so hours later when I came home. I done this 2 days in a row, then screenshotted only the minority women.

She is the spiritual daughter of every Union soldier who destroyed the South.

You Fuck Down, You Stay Down!!!!

now who's the fucking racist.

>frontend
no wonder

imagine if just one of those news articles were about black people

>imgur.com/a/8o5l5
jesus fucking christ

I've honestly only ever met one coal burner in my life in Australia.

At least you admit you're not white
+.0.01 shekel

Holy fuck the second last is true. just Google "European people art" and it will only return art with black ppl in it.

i sat next to a coal burner and her pet the other day on a plane from melbourne

was relieved when i heard her american accent

all of them are real. every headline and every tweet

wtf i wasnt expecting it to be that long

race war when?

FUCKING RACIST REEEEEE

>That scene in True Romance about Sicilians is true
no it's not

Left wing politics are motivated by self-hatred. Their claims of believing in equality are just a front - they have no sincere belief in the world they are advocating for.

Sure are a lot of echoey author names in that archive...
Im sure its just a coincidence

There will be no critical mass. White people will just keep slowly being killed while their screams of terror are silenced by the ridicule of their peers.

i.imgur.com/RJoqaOl.jpg

That one triggered me more than any other.

There's something viscerally painful about having a member of another tribe lying to your tribe. The fact that it's (((journalists))) who routinely do this amplifies the helplessness. It would be painful enough if this were happening in a room, but these people are able to lie on a scale unheard of in human history.

Yeah, mudgirls love White guys.

Good work.

>white boys ruins lives...but i need someone to ruin my life
kek

remember that media reports based on what gets people's attention

this is why black on black crime NEVER (EVER) LITERALLY ever shows up (unless one of them is a black cop, which is considered honorary white)

people of white people are always shown when available because people don't relate to blacks

It doesn't get any more anti-white than this: rt.com/op-edge/361376-george-soros-investing-forced-immigration/

>We want welfare and people to do everything
>But slavery is bad
>I know lets dehumanise white men and force them to work to pay for us all to live.

Fuck this.

Bullshit. Total bullshit. Blacks are shown in articles all the time—when they are victims of white violence.

And white people are NOT shown in articles when they are the victim of black crime, because the media doesn't report on those incidents. Do you really think those articles wouldn't get clicks? Articles detailing black-on-white violence get tons of exposure.

You know that. Why are you here on Cred Forums pretending otherwise?

For several decades, (((media executives))) have minimized reporting on black-on-white crime to avoid feeding "harmful stereotypes" of blacks. This is political.

kek @ at this one

careful what you wish for

what are we sliding today?