What is Cred Forums going to do once Trump loses?

What is Cred Forums going to do once Trump loses?

if Hillary wins then she will start WWIII and then we can shut down all the feminists that say that if women ruled there would be no war

On november 8 you will know the true meaning of beta uprising

Trumptards around the nation will sperg out like the autists they are , it will be quite a show

>implying ex-mil and normal men won't go apeshit

You can watch as you're too much of a oussy to do shit anyway.

Same thing everybody else will be doing.

sip on the tears of /pol for a week and then get back to shitposting again

>What is Cred Forums going to do once Trump loses?

I'm not ashamed to admit I will be shitposting and reveling in trump-tears even though I want him to win

tl;dr Schadenfreude

Holy fuck, that looks like my daughter's uncle

how do you fuck up a U that badly?

>What is Cred Forums going to do once Trump loses
Jump to a timeline where he wins

Like, honestly. All you have to do is meme the Trump president timeline hard enough until it happens.

masturbate to some anime and shitpost on Cred Forums like these fat loser faggots do every other day

I will probably avoid Cred Forums like the plague and hopefully the massive shitposting will be kept contained here
if not just phase out from here for a while and let the storm pass
brace for WW3 in a couple of years

We will enjoy the war happenings because Hillary is one of the biggest war hawks in Washington, Hillary is McCain 2.0

Take a shit on OP's lawn.

>mfw people think Trump won't win

The white man has woke up, it's time to provide a better future for our white children.

I will legit be afraid of WW3 happening if Hillary wins.

The thought of white American, Australian, British, Russian,etc men killing eachother over a fucking Islamic State sickens me.

Same thing they did after Ron Paul lost. Find a new meme candidate.

>tens of millions of 400 pound hackers going into violent rages

it ain't gonna be pretty that's for sure

>Russians
>Americans
>white

Laugh at you for thinking he would lose

I image he'll just do some kind of trump comb over

BTW I wanted to say:

Even if trump were to lose the election, America would win if the movement he has started did not die with that. Even if crooked Killary wins, we need to continue doing what we do, continue exposing those politicians, continue leaking information, continue trying to redpill as many as we can.

This is not only about who's gonna be the next president, this is about the middle class realizing that politicians and the mass-media are all fucking scum and they don't care at all about anything but themselves and their rich friends at the banks and the big corporations

TRUMP STARTED THE REVOLUTION

WE WILL FINISH IT

>Going apeshit when your guy losses

Wow really makes u think

If Hillary wins, Texas will secede and start a civil war. Over half of the military and many other southern states will follow. Texas militia numbers have surged over the past year (we have like 4 or 5 large serious militias). We will become the capital of the free peoples of the west.

>some virgin nerds who never leave the house
>revolution

lel

Let Kek decide my fate.

If Doubles and Trump loses the election I kill myself.

He looks be-interested as fuck

Is that the world's gayest faggot?

>my daughter's uncle

Huh?

Haha, in your Dreams!

Keep fighting for white people.

You guys sound like niggers before the 08 election.

>wake up
>find out it was a horrible dream
>heat up my quac
>see on the news
>took a special election when Hillary said she needed another month to run
>two recounts when she "fatally didn't feel up to counting votes" some days
>didn't want to appear sexist
>"slow and steady, huh Jeb? " slow and steady
>wait for all undocumented immigrants to be given those documents they lost totally by accident

maybe if you stopped acting like a retard we would accomplish something

>hurr durr i accused someone on the internet of not having had sexual relationships

lol is your life always this empty? at least us Trumpets are trying to do something to change things

Your father-in-law's wife's son?

>redsox

typical

>shitposting on an anime forum from his moms computer
>trying to do something

hahahahaha

Laugh at the Trumpfags

lol @ people who think theres going to be a fucking war when trump loses,

I'm personally excited to sit back and watch the dumbest of the dumbest americans sperg, I think most of the world is desu

That won't happen. Hillary has to do something utterly outrageous for them to go apeshit. How outrageous? You wouldn't even be capable of fathoming it. Things will continue as always since that won't happen.

Military and ex-military support Johnson tho...

Not they don't, you faggot

>texas
>doing anything of value
you guys had the alamo and have been riding off that for the past (since it happened)

>what is allepo

Nobody in the military supports that clown. Might as well asked what's Berlin during WW2

kekekek good one man x_DDDDDDDDDDDD

it will be great since it will validate their "everything was sabotaged" worldview

I'm probably going to eat an entire tub of ice cream in one sitting, put on some sad music and then masturbate to x-rated video game cosplay stuff.

Buy some pressure cookers at Macy's.

(Jk FBI)