The ''Women are better care takers'' meme

Testament from an average mom:

‘When Sandra cried, I’m ashamed to say I shouted at her,’ Ruth recalls. ‘I used to pace our flat visualising ways of getting rid of her. I hesitate to say this, but I felt my life would be so much better if she wasn’t here.’
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2098475/We-didnt-love-babies-What-happens-maternal-instinct-just-doesnt-kick-Three-women-break-motherhood-s-greatest-taboo-.html

So countless fathers have lost their home and their children to their ex wives on the premiss of woman being ''better caretakers'' and my favourite '' its better for the child'' which is irony at its very finest.

Can we please stop this dumb meme... its costing literally billions of kids to grow up with mental health issues.

60% of transgender people grow up in single mother homes, which i find very telling.
another 80 fucking % grow up to resent their mothers or women in general.

This has to stop. men are every bit, if not more responsible then women.
Men's rights...what a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

foryourmarriage.org/married-parents-are-important-for-children/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>'' its better for the child'' which is irony at its very finest.

I agree with you on the irony of this.

I remember reading a study showing that children of single mothers ended up in worse positions than those of single fathers

I doubt you've ever had a child. Those little shits are annoying as fuck. I don't expect to have to convince anyone on this board that our society baby's our children too much and worship them as little princes and princesses that deserve never ending praise and emotional handicaps. Who do you think has to spend 100% of every waking and unwaking moment with those little princes and princesses?

Fuck off china, you are literally the single worst parents in the fucking world.

No one likes you besides 1/2 fat autistic weeaboos.

reminds me of the mde world peace sketch

>Three cases have statistical significance
You are not a very good thinker, OP

>Children receive gender specific support from having a mother and a father. Research shows that particular roles of mothers (e.g., to nurture) and fathers (e.g., to discipline), as well as complex biologically rooted interactions, are important for the development of boys and girls (Marriage and the Public Good: Ten Principles, 2006).
foryourmarriage.org/married-parents-are-important-for-children/

Do 60% come from single mother homes because women are bad at parenting or because single mother homes are more common than single father homes. Do lesbian homes create an even more likely hood to be transgender? Or are you just retarded?

kanker up Mohammed

Found the triggered dike.
Do us all a favour and kill yourself.

>makes retarded unsuccessful thread
>lashes out when people point out his idiocy

Children from single mothers end up fucked up almost every time. It's a real shame considering the divorce rate.

Wow you must be liberal, i cant find any other explanation for being this retarded, how is that nigger semen in your teeth taste?

Only nigger men abandon parental responsibilities.

For most men though fatherhood is treated as a badge of honor.

Women aren't naturally terrible at nurturing. The mother and child just need a strong father to put them in their place. Also feminism has contributed to women being 'strong and independent' which is another way of saying 'shit parent'. This leads to many of the problems in today's society.

I'm terrified to imagine of what a disaster my life would have been if my mom didn't get rid of my father and get custody of me as a kid and how hard she had to fight for that not to happen.

Oh wait, I don't have to imagine, because when I was teen and went to live with him he moved us in with his paedo uncle.

As a first hand product of the system I'm pretty ok with it.

This is true.

Most of the shit mothers I know are of the "WIMEN STRONK!" persuasion.

ffs are women useful for ANYTHING besides boning????

Hate to break it to you but if i dont correct you, you make all of us look bad so yeah, youre wrong, there are tons of reasons to leave a women.
If this has to be explained to you, you actually just need to kill yourself

I completely believe your story.

Way to miss the point that many men get their kids taken from them by courts.

A fucking leaf.

There are always exceptions to the rule.

its certainly hard to disagree with that statement.

Evidence overwhelmingly shows that kids grow up best with both parents caring for them.

Women versus men is retarded. We're meant to work together.

Absolutely, but it just proves that there has to be an arbiter of the situation. I don't think the system should automatically favor one or the other. It needs to look at the case by case situation.

This I very much support. Unfortunately reality doesn't always work out that way.

Sometimes divorces are justified, sometime shit happens. There isn't much to be done about this, especially with people thinking that parenting another's child is "cucking" or whatever.

That perfectly summarises how I feel. Great post.

>men abandon parental responsibilities

Men get kicked out 90% of the time. It has nothing to do with abandoning responsibilities.

Most often for muh house muh alimony huh child support.

I never did much crime but otherwise it pretty much fits
I'm such a huge beta that all my life have been told I lacked a father figure
I loathe single mothers.

black kid detected

Parenting another man's child is the very definition of cucking, comes from the same route as the cuckoo bird which tricks other birds into raising it's young.

Only recently did cucking obtain a fethistic insult. The only reason you should raise another person's child is if you are a god parent to the kid and their parents die. Other than that, you are getting cucked investing your resources to ensure someone else's lineage continues. Nothing more degrading than that.

There is nothing worse than faggots like you. Women are not the problem. Children should not be raised by any single gender. A child needs a father and a mother.
Women are like the culture creators in society while men are the ones who get down to business. This does not mean women should be allowed to vote, it simply means women are very important to society.

Its funny without Googles single mother stats wouldnt be as scary

So any time a couple gets divorced or a spouse dies, the kids should be taken away to orphanages?

There seems to be an agreement that kids should be raised by two parents, but no single parents should be dated/married. What is the solution?

>it's the womans fault every time

i almost envy how sheltered some of you faggots are

This has nothing to do with care taking. None of these women abused their kids. The whole article was about the unrealistic expectations people have about motherhood. Lots of dumb women have children when they are not ready because they believe taking care of a baby will just come naturally.

Not saying you dont have a point about the courts though its just that your example doesnt go with your claim. A better example would be the crazy bitches who poison,drown, and torture their kids.

That bitch is lucky she's slapping around a cuck

In the case of a spouse dying, finding a new parent is A-Ok.

Divorce should only be a last resort decision if serious physical or emotional violence is present in the relationship. A couple should attempt to stay married for the sake of the children in those cases but if not things will work themselves out. I personally know three divorcees who have remarried, and in all cases they have married too other divorcees. You should never resort to caring for another person's children if you haven't even made an attempt at starting your own family.

AINT THAT SOME SHIT SHEEET

they're trying to slide this thread

So moderate abuse and being a deadbeat drain on the family should be tolerated?

Where's the line between "serious" and "not serious" abuse?

>Women are better care takers
>‘When Sandra cried, I’m ashamed to say I shouted at her,’ Ruth recalls. ‘I used to pace our flat visualising ways of getting rid of her. I hesitate to say this, but I felt my life would be so much better if she wasn’t here.’

Come back when you have had to look after a crying child even for one evening. Even the thought of doing that for weeks upon weeks gives me PTSD

?? There arent more single mother households than in tact and single father households combined you nugget

M-m-m-muh anekdotes

>shouting at crying kid
sounds like mom.
reduced hearing is awesome.

To come to a meaningful conclusion you need to look at the rate of people becoming trans in mother only homes and compare that to father only homes. No doubt having a single parent can lead to a fucked up mental state. However the number of single mothers outweighs the number of single fathers. The only thing OP's post really proves is more trans gendered people come from. Single mother houses compared to nuclear family houses. You can't come to the conclusion that single father households are better from the research that was done.

Sorry, I know a few folks who had kids and the man was a total waste of life.

Grounds for divorce should be judged on a case by case basis, but "loss of passion" or "dissatisfaction" shouldn't be grounds to end a marriage when children are involved. It shows the parents are putting their lives ahead of their children's.

You are awfully defensive on this topic, are you by chance raising some deadbeat father's child? If so, good on you, but you are the definition of a cuck in that case. Being a cuck isn't necessarily a bad thing, society needs a certian population of beta males to offset the results of Chad and Jennifer's early twenties. Being a cuck is a benefit to society, but it's not something that should be encouraged.

You have a point , although it does stem more likely, to me, that there are more trans people in single mother households, as they grow up in an effeminate atmosphere. But those are Only presumptions

[2]

> I am one person out of 6,987,000,000, and my third hand experiences surely reflect the rest of 99.999% of humanity's experiences

Maybe you just know a lot of shitty people, retard.

I'm interested, not sure about defensive, because I lived through a broken home and am old enough to look back on it as an adult.

If I do sound defensive it is because Cred Forums tends towards a negative view of women that I don't really share, as I've known plenty of good and bad men and women.

Not sure how having a shit father makes me a cuck though, could use some explanation there.

What are we arguing here? My stance is that there are plenty of shit fathers as there are mothers and the idea that either should be given custody just due to genitals is foolish.

I can confirm.

I trust my wife not to kill, beat, or acutely traumatize our kids, but she is not "good" with kids per se.

Growing up, I noticed the same thing with friend's moms. Women are just too enslaved to their own moods. They have no capacity to recognize that a given situation requires a certain "mood" and then fake it to benefit someone else.

If they "feel" a certain way they act that way.

They don't have the self awareness to say: "I realize I'm in a shitty mood because of X, but that's not anybody else's problem. I will fake being nice for the sake of others right now."

It's pretty pathetic.

came here to post this. women are clueless without strong male leadership.

This attitude really gained steam in the 19th Century, under the patriarchy which pol so loves

i think it's more to do with how your were raised than what gender you are, a well raised man would be a better single parent than a poorly raised woman

But I think most women enjoy raising children and doing the whole mom thing more than men would since it's more natural to them still in this culture.

Conservacuck

Grant the divorce and put children first, and enforce visitation rights and the government should fund daycare for both fathers and mothers

People like you worship motherhood and the result of your conservative mindset is men are just seen as piggybanks for the mothers and the kids suffer

Wow fantastic post thank you

Another well informed British poster who gets hs news from the impartial BBC

i dont see why you are being sarcastic since i am in agreement that men can be just as good as women if not better at raising children since its about how they themselves were raised more than natural instincts

And you view other people as piggy backs for individuals shitty decisions. More government is not the answer to a sad marriage.

I was raised in a passionless marriage, my parents cooperated as business partners more than anything. They may not have had an sexual attraction to each other but they both loved their children and worked to make sure they provided for us.

Deciding to end a relationship simply because you aren't as happy as you think you could be is entirely selfish and puts more stress on the children in the long run.

Maybe it is a generational thing. Older folk were more willing to stay in a marriage for the kids then younger folk are. I think somewhere along the line people forgot that their kids are more important than themselves.

once parents split up kids will have to go back and forth at the parents leisure regardless of what the kids want. having to go here and there, act like messangers because your parents cant be adults about it and experiencing them not giving a fuck about you when its the other ones week with you isn't as fun as it may sound. kids should feel like everything their parents does for them is to get back at the other. as if its a competition and you'll have to decide who won.

kids shouldn't feel*