Hello white friend

>Hello white friend

>What did your white girlfriend mean by viciously raping me in the men's lockerroom?

eww synthol is bad

>You don't think she like, likes me or something?

Yet he's still gonna get pussy whipped by South Korean feminists.

nello nipples

>omg so awk ;)

Actually that was my brother.

are you a performance artist?

Can you even get that big without steroids?

>HAHAHAhA WHAT DID YOUR WHITE GIRLFRIEND MEAN BY ROBBING ME OF MY VIRGINITY AND YOUTHFUL INNOCENCE?

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I"M GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF WHITE FRIEND HaHaHAHHAHAH I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME LITTLE BOY AGAIN, I WILL NEVER BE PURE AGAIN, SHE TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME WHITE FRIEND-U

you know steroids gives you shrivel dick right? didn't think you asians could afford to get any smaller.

> MUCH AS CROWN PRINCE SADO'S SON WAS NOT RID OF HIS FATHER"S EVIL UNTIL HIS UNTIMELY END SO WILL I NEVER BE RID OF THIS HELLISH TORMENT UNTIL MY LIFE EXPIRES

>HAHA WHITE GIRL IS CRAZY

>There is no escape from this pain.

He ain't a nigger, jew or a sandnigger so I'm okay with him

He looks like a noodle hadlji from the ukyurukuss or something.

>Hey bro-ette, your white boyfriend tried following me into the girl's lockerroom earlier. When I told him he wasn't allowed to shower with us ladies he started calling me his waifu and demanding I sleep with him in exchange for something called "good boy points"?
>Anyways, I called the cops on his lily-white ass before he could rape this oriental bitch
>Chow

I'm not your friend buddy.

I love muscular girls and I love asian girls. You just posted a muscular asian girl. You've hit my sweetspot.

He's not your buddy, pal.

kek at file name

>chink
>on roids

penis size = (actual size)/((1000 chink points)*(roids per week)*(douche coefficient))

>litterally invisible dick chan

Asian

This jacked dude is probably 5 foot 1

>chow

kek

>friend

Hey bud. Thanks for keeping the 7ups in a separate bag. Keep the rest. You're welcome. Have a good one.

lol holy shit

What's up mongolian friend.

y-you too

derrick rose is going to regret over-bulking

Oh, Korea!

>asian
>5'10
>taller than a lot of asians
>still a midget xompared to everyone else
Life is suffering as a manlet, guys try to rape me in the locker room and my schoolmates force me to crossdress

End racism now