How do we fix the millennials?

How do we fix the millennials?

gas

Mandatory conscription at the age of 18

They'll eventually die out.

The only people who give a shit about conservative values will form functional nuclear families, and their offspring will be raised on the same values.

With beatings
It's time to harden the fuck up

no please no, I dont need anymore pussies in my army

It was baby boomers who raised them
also millenials are adults now, start fixing newer generation

This plus Scouting for kids.

As shitty as it may be, This

With the proper surgical tools of course.

Nip post, best post.
I'm supporting the idea of my japanese buddy here.

First post best post. Based Nip.
/thread

If you kill yourself there will be one less, so there's that.

The real question should be, "How do we fix the boomers who fucked up our nations economy with endless QE while simultaneously driving up the national debt trillions of dollars."

You boomers may have invented the internet, and countless other things, but you still fucked up our nation's economy.

Came here to say this.

Mandatory civil service. Forces you to deal with everyone. Red pills you

Nah, i've known Austrian and Finnish nu-males in their mid to late twenties. National conscription does not change people long term.

With a rope

absolutely this! Mobile infantry made me the man I am today.

Experiment on them since we haven't discovered Xenos yet

I'm not sure but I have a feeling you'll ask this question again several times later today and every following day until Gen Z becomes a topic worthy of your criticism.

But in general it must help. There will always be idiots, but it should affect most positively

>implying there's anything wrong besides a minority being miseducation and unemployment
>implying the miseducated didn't cause the unemployment via diversity policies
>implying it's just millennials and not gen x with their touchy feely 90s culture
Where's that article about millennials being less degenerate? It's here somewhere.

Lmao, this is so stupid I can't even shitpost that I agree.

the first 3 people look fine but the guy on the right is the definition of a beta.