Hey Cred Forums what are your toughts on this man?

Hey Cred Forums what are your toughts on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/na4GYyJwYjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OSPnhJ6jp74
youtube.com/watch?v=ssxEvQNa16E
youtube.com/watch?v=TowyIHspv0w
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA
youtube.com/watch?v=JmzuRXLzqKk
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

Absolutely based

Super intelligent and incredibly red pilled

I love all his products and every red blooded American should buy them. If you don't protect yourself from government brainwashing chemicals in the water you're a fool and probably a satanist.

6/10

Saudi/Jewish shill detected

his entire life is meticulously picked apart because he was the first person to sneak into bohemian grove with a camera

he won't name the jew because he already is in enough trouble putting footage out there showing george bush and bill clinton booing at the thought of being with women

Conspiratard and a snake oil salesman

Jones cracks me up with rants. Listen to him on and off for years. Prefer No Agenda show though.

seems like a fun guy to have a beer with

Immense Entertainment

This guy is wigged out of his mind and high on life. He's sometimes right, other times he runs off the deep end in a empty pool.

Keep up the support, fellow patriots

Also, super male vitality is $10 off this week
Retail Price: $69.95
SLASHED

Now on sale for only $59.95

No, I am actually a Russia shill shilling for China through a Canadian proxy by pretending to be an American on vacation using a australian-Canadian double proxy. However, I am also a double agent and shill for Hillary on the side using a Serbian proxy to promote multiculturalism on her behalf.
My end goal is to use a Swedish proxy to undermine Jewish's plans to undermine Swedish culture and all of western civilization while assuming the form of a dragon-kin through a dungeon and dragon proxy available in many countries such as Israel and New-Zealand

C O N T R O L L E D
O P P O S I T I O N
N P
T O
R S
O I
L T
L I
E O
D N

HES GOT THE FIRE OF HUMAN LIBERTY.

youtu.be/na4GYyJwYjQ

>water filters

no hes mostly right youre just uninformed on the deeper information and he tries to not go there because he knows people are like you

as if its just "immense entertainment" no hes serious about this shit happening whats going on

not just a entertainer

He does not believe half the shit he says. He just gets more views and money by leeching off the pot head crowd

Out there to make conspiracy theorists look retarded and to subvert people into thinking it is not the jews.

filters are fun. you can put them on stuff and they filter it.

no you cant actually go on air in the US and say its the jews its the jews youll get removed in 2 seconds

he literally has to work around saying that

even if its 90% the jews hes right that evil people are of every race as well

youtube.com/watch?v=OSPnhJ6jp74

Used to think he was a kook, and maybe he is, but he also hints at being redpilled.

I love Bill Hicks

The fuck you on about user

He won't name the Jew.

He might name Israhell or Zionists, but he won't name the Jew and expose the Talmud.

He looks less and less insane when compared to other mainstream news outlets these days. This is less an indicator of Jone's quality and more an indicator of the continued abysmal plunge into abject reality denial that mainstream media has chosen this election cycle.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssxEvQNa16E

very based for us jews. He loves us jews and we control him. And he controls idiots who actually believe him.
youtube.com/watch?v=TowyIHspv0w

Non-fans need to listen to just one show of his instead of just relying on clips. If you listen to the entire 3 hour show he's pretty reasonable and makes a lot of sense.

I mean if he's so crazy why do respected people like William Binney go on his show?

We all know Alex jones isnt 100% unadultered redpills, it wouldnt be possible to do it on the air (currently atleast)

But he is a great character, extremely likable, the bohemian grove was epic, his interview with Russo was based, and most importantly, kek is definitly with him.

I give him 9/11 waterfilters

Hilarious, he's utterly based even it he is a bit tinfoil hat.

Actually that's a question, do those serve a purpose?

BUY THE FUCKING WATER FILTERS MAN

>super male
i find his product shillings hilarious

My favorite Alex Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

Controlled opposition sadly.
He says a lot we want to hear, then fucking believes official story on EVERY FALSE FLAG. Be aware, he is a backstabbing niggerfaggot.

Infamy.org
Ae911truth.org

His products make me feel like an actual manly man, and listening to him gives me hope for the future. definitely based, /fit/ af and redpilled

He doesn't know what he's talking about half the time. He tried to make a huge deal out of Lester wearing an earpiece at the debate, when moderators have a choice to wear one if they want.

He made the entire right side look foolish because so many listened to him.

I love Alex, have listened to him since 2012. Very intelligent and well-argumented.

wtf, i love women now

I really like his interviews and how his news team goes LIVE to HAPPENINGS nowadays.

I think Alex is waking up and getting blessings from KEK

Which one guys?

kekec

I realized he was batshit crazy when he said that the attendees of the bilderberg even were cooking and eating the bodies of infants inside. Up to that point I thought he was great. I heard him say it with my own ears live on tv and I turned it off after deciding he's a fucking idiot. I'll never respect him again.

Not shilling, I tried the Oxy Powder from Alex Jones (Pills that help you shit) and it BLEW MY ASS AWAY. It works.

I wonder what the average IQ of Alex Jones viewers is.

Alex Jones was shunned from all media a long time ago for his wild conspiracy theories. There's nothing he could say at this point that could make him look any more ridiculous and his audience base have zero critical thinking faculties. He's built and funded his network on the backs of stupid, gullible, religious people with a distrust of government and an interest in the alternative. When you build you fanbase out of a community of people inclined to believe anything and tell them they're special, intelligent and warriors fighting against the system them you can pretty much sell whatever you want to them.

How the fuck can people seriously have such distrust for so many different organizations criticized by Alex yet not have a shred of skepticism that maybe the guy who's selling alternative medicine/products and getting funded by alternative medicines/products is also the guy who spends hours every day telling people how mainstream stuff is evil, satanist and government mind control and you need to buy his products?

For someone who's supposedly an advocate for freedom he sure loves to try and get his old articles and videos erased from history.

No code for 15% off when I check out? But I need my water filters.

Dude ear piece or no if you could not see the obvious hand signals (scratching face) and body language to the moderator you have probably spent too much time in front of the computer and not enough interacting with people.

Have you cracked the Morse code blinks yet?

His listeners are stupid. In fact they are smarter than the average person.

It's not about intelligence. It's about paranoia, susceptibility, influence, and gullibility.

Being intelligent doesn't necessarily mean being rational and skeptic of extraordinary claims.

he sells shit so he can continue to operate and feed a family and pay workers etc.... lmao wtf

just selling products doesnt make you bad

vitamin b12 vegans need

water filters people need because our tap is shit

its not really such a big crime

I envy him. He's probably fucked LeAnn's sweet ass.

>gullibility

except when he has the document on the table every single time youre just too lazy to look into it yourself because you have this worldview like nothing bad can happen here

its the US nothing bad will happen

he looks like he might be fun, but no time to watch him yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

Correlation between intelligence and religiosity or correlation between shitty fucking countries and religiosity seems to disagree with you.

Just because intelligent people aren't necessarily rational in all facets doesn't mean unintelligent gravitate towards ridiculous beliefs and illogic.

Are you Jewish perchance?

>It's about paranoia, susceptibility, influence, and gullibility
Guess the candidate who's tapping into that same demographic.

Also. Fear mongering is really big business in America.
youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA

im the jewish one but youre telling me to drink unfiltered tap water and believe the mainstream media and to take all the mainstream pharmaceutical drugs because they care about you so much and its only these cooky alternative medicine peddlers trying to kill you

lmao

nice

bro

lol, holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmzuRXLzqKk

When the end comes, you guys are hamburger helper.

Average
Alex
Jones
Cultist

alex jones is just a reporter

i knew about all these "conspiracy theories" with or without alex jones years ago

cuz theyre true you dont have to have someone telling it to you

we have fluoride in our water
we have scientifically engineered food
we have planes dropping particles over us all day
we have a global government in the formation
they want to take the guns of americans
9/11 inside job

idk what else theres a whole bunch of stuff going on

most people would rather live in ignorance and tune out of all that and just want to live their life

thats why some people cant STAND these ideas in their brain

I love Alex Jones but you have to remember what you're dealing with.

All these "What are your thoughts on/Red pill me on" are other entities here to gather metadata on Cred Forums who agrees y/n?

Cred Forums has been a cia honeypot for years.

>implying the cia has anything to gain here

MSM

CNN Cooper

Next Debate Moderator

I think it's a three-way between CIA, Mass Media, and newfags trying to figure their shit out.

Trust CNN

Disinfo shill used to make "conspiracy theorists" look unhinged. Just look when he fake cries.

theres some liberals who are off the deep end and just bent on being retarded the rest of their life

Yeah, probably. Good thing I'm incredibly dishonest with all of my posts.

They can catch a big guy

4i

The B12 is no joke. My nails are like tiger claws. I was able replace my morning coffee with the X2. I've been wanting to do the Oxy Powder and liver cleanse since I quit binge drinking 2 years ago.

I tried the Deep Cleanse and didn't notice much of a difference but I'm already young and relatively healthy. I also take the D3 but haven't noticed anything outside of my bloodwork being better.

I think Bill Hicks is smart enough to realize if he sells a shit product nobody's going to buy it. A few items are proprietary but a lot of the shit is just Whole Foods brand repackaged, so its reputable. He may be a Zionist shill but his products aren't flavored sugar water.

My thoughts as well.
Me to, or inflammatory.
or a big goy

>muh redneck boogyman

Is pic related you?

Insight into opinions, viewpoints, beliefs and skepticisms regarding the global political climate outside of the mainstream...

You're right goy, nothing to gain here.

>tfw they realize this is all satire

>He may be a Zionist shill

a zionist shill that pours his brains out for 20 years on a microphone controlled opposition hurrrrrrrr

nobody can be this retarded

and think theres like 8D chess going on

its not satire

you have cognitive dissonance

which is your brain telling you this is satire because its not used to seeing these opinions

genius.
savior.
our guy.

>Insight into opinions, viewpoints, beliefs and skepticisms regarding the global political climate outside of the mainstream...

>something happens that was bad
>it was current administrations fault who are owned by the NWO
>I predicted this would happen
>you, viewers, are warriors against evil forces
>buy my products

>something happens that was bad that wasn't caused by the current administration
>it was a false flag by the current administration to further NWO agenda
>buy my products

>something bad doesn't happen
>say it happened and blame it on the current administration, run by the NWO
>buy my products

hopefully soon someone will delete these kinds of shit threads on the spot

'nobody could be this stupid, it's satire'

'no this is what we really think'

hah

everything conspiracy ppl have been saying for decades is still happening

youre not at the forefront ur in australia

things happen on a world stage at a slow pace

it doesnt happen in 1 day it happens over decades

people knew about the NWO 100 years ago

because thats when the first books on it started to be published on what they wanted to accomplish

Cred Forums isnt satire

I think the people that are against him are either retarded and they think he should be screaming JEWS LMAO into the microphone 24/7

They also are jealous/schizophrenic and want to roll play by digging up their own conspiracys on Alex Jones, saying hes controlled by the JEWS!!! All the while doing all this just to feed their ego that they are the better/smarter person than Alex Jones. In other words, they are no better than a raging sjw feminist screaming "redneck! im smarter than you, backwards racist!!!!!"

I know. But it's funny that someone looking outside can only process this dumb bullshit as satire.

+1 if u just judge him by his fruits basically
its 90% positive and good messages

but then he goes around the jews a little bit of political correctness there but it doesnt invalidate anything else........ even lets say he was a jewish operative... well he still has done a whole lot more good than bad by telling people about the corruption in the government and all the problems in the world and what have you that people need to know about

EVEN IF HE WAS A JEWISH OPERATE..... it would still be a positive movement i havnt personally seen any deceitful intent trying to like harm anyone in any way

ya and they used to say things like "nobody on Cred Forums can actually believe in god" because they cant process it

so they put it out of their head like it doesnt exist

>8888

nice quads

czech'd

bill hicks is entertaining and not bad, but i prefer alex jones pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4

oxy powder caused me to literally shart in mart

Guess what Anons, you're all entirely correct in these assesments

die painfully avatarfag