RIP eesti

Eesti is finished. We just elected worst soros puppet you could ever imagine to be our president, who has said she dreams of bringing 2 million shitskins to beautiful eesti.
Pic related, that bitch.

*Que funeral music.*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sg3DsKtZVHM&t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=jGTPqaNP710
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

would benis desu

in her anus desu

THEY'RE COMING!

Looks like a female Brad pitt

You might be a gayass nigger

We should all unify and bring USSR back
refugees are the work of free market capitalism

MILLIONS OF THEM!

>Looks like a female Brad pitt

well if she looks like female Brad Pitt and not male Brad Pitt i dont see a problem desu

>paranoid of russian invasion
>import mudshits by the millions
>russians no longer want your shithole

genius really

>electing a female leader
Yeah what could possibly go wrong

>they will trash everything in their way

How could you? I bet it was your women envious of Swedish girls getting the daily rape dose.

they shit on your graveyards and on your ancestors

btw don't worry the fugees all want to go to Germany, even with a BBC lover as president you won't get much more of them

Nigger that bitch looks like shit

Estonia has a lot of great looking women, don't settle for an ugly one

You seem happy about this? Does stasi arrest you if you say anything negative about this topic?

Can't imagine how many more are waiting for mama merkel's gesture in our refugee camps.

ESTONIA! YOU STUPID FUCKS YOU WERE MY BACK UP PLAN!

I became a doctor just to escape this god damn country and go somewhere better and everyone keeps fucking ruining everything. I am now 100% sure that japan will be ruined within my lifetime. I literally have to become fucking elon musk and fly to the fucking moon and let only whites come.

>You seem happy about this?
where do you read that?

>MILLIONS COMING FROM EVERYWHERE

She never said that.

2 million? Isn't that more than your entire population?

>Russia conquer you anyway, just to dump it's own shitskins there

>MORE BOATS WILL FOLLOW

more importantly, what are her feelings on toothbrushing?

Just come to Hungary or Poland.

There's only one hope

Assassinate her. Protect your heritage and culture from the muslim invaders.

hedonism what drives you forward here, not freedom and truth. your escapist lifestyle is same as dooming all man kind for all eternity

Two million third wolders in Estonia is a literal genocide of the native population considering there are only 900k Estonian natives. Why call Estonia Estonia if there are no Estonians left?

Multiculturalist lunatics don't even seem to understand why these nations exist. I can't wait for the uprising of the native peoples of Europe. If this shit happened anywhere else in the world, it would be called genocidal colonialism in the UN.

This happend because you have no god.

Enjoy your death.

Good thing she doesn't have much power. Sadly our government and parliament are mostly pro faggotry & pro mudshits.

Good.

good enough for anal without lube desu

I knew estonia would be next country to get enriched since they are pretty wealthy for ex ussr country but the question is if refugees are actually willing to go to estonia instead of germany or sweden

estonia has the coolest flag out of every sovereign nation. Too bad the name sounds like some south american city state

No fuck you

Does president even have power in estonia? I know that here our president pretty much does nothing

I might go to slovakia honesty since I speak the language and have citizenship for it already. Also I am a slav so ya.

Nigga fuck you i'm first generation in this pisshole of a country. I am not american and this country is not worth fighting for when every single demographic within it is actively trying to destroy due to a potent combination of maliciousness and ignorance.

I'm sorry I don't want to put in the effort to fail at becoming a benevolent dictator which is the only thing that would work at this point. I just wanna go live somewhere where my money doesn't go to niggers through a combination of welfare/taxes and outright gunpoint theft while a horde of illegals swarm in every day and every single person I know defends it with "dude you love burritos how can you be against it"

Right now I just want to sit in a country where I don't feel like every single person around me actively hates me and where I am forced to bend over backwards for everyone else's heritage and history but my own.

Why the fuck do people keep electing WOMEN?!?

Time to love Russia Eesti.

First stage of acceptance is denial.

you what

YOU WHAT

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME

>Sadly our government and parliament are mostly ... pro mudshits.
How? Why? WTF is going on in this world? It makes no sense on any level.

The same people who call 20th century political ideologies delusional are unironically themselves fully in favor of an even more delusional ideology (multiculturalist utopianism). How is it even possible for people not to have any self-awareness, I wonder.

nah, she won't have any power. mostly it will be an embarrassment listening to her pro-multikulti speeches on national holidays, which I am very sure will happen, mark my words.

Haha serves you Latvians right for thinking you were hot shit on Cred Forums

No. She's just supposed to represent us (which means she does nothing). Our prime minister is a fucking kike puppet faggot tho and sadly he has real power (altho he just does what's told).

I don't know who's more retarded - OP or everyone in the thread responding to obvious bait. She never said anything like that.

t. check the fucking flag

>1 mil estonians
>2 mil somalians
Rest in pepperonis, have to buy out your booze while i still can

Please tell me that's not true? I considered moving to Estonia once :(

I asked the important question though

another one falls

Fuck off.
"Kaljulaid: I would be an empathetic president"

>she said that
>she did not say that

no proofs, you goofs

If multiculturalist lunatics get into decision-making positions in Estonia to implement their "progressive" ideas it means Estonia is kill before Sweden because of the small native pop.

We can invade and kill your inelligencia again.

Its you're falt you should never fuck with ussr and russians and sendnigers muslims now Syria will be russian New clay :) you should keep sporting the terorists from all over the world from 70's saudia Arabia to Afganistan to 90's chechnia you help them all and send them to russia to kill russians You helpd Afganistan to win in 70's so russia can't take it you send and triand Arabia turks muslims to go to chechnia and kill russians and you helpd in the war in Gruzia you give sakasvili Gruzia rockets and now you put fake jew aligarx thet suck american dick in Ukraina and in Syria you want to kill basar the wolf just Like you kiled kadafi just Like you nukes and bombed herosima and nagasaki Hoph you die soon with all of Europaen weak pussy pepole and with germania and you i hoph you and your kids will become a saudia Arabia block muslims cum backet :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Slava Putin slava Rus smert musilman smert Ameriki smert nigeram smert zion żidam slava rodu slava svisatka slavs kalavarot slava ivanu groznamu slava Rus sacrum imperrium ragnum

but sweden is already kill, mikka

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ

Why dont you guys assassinate her before she can enact any garbage that will harm your country?

Well EKRE (and maybe IRL) are the only parties who do not support bringing in mudslimes. Reform party (which has shitton of power and almost got their party creator elected for president (Siim Kallas)) is not exactly saying lets bring in millions but even one muslim is one potential terrorist too many. EKRE & IRL do not have many seats in parliament and only IRL is in government put they don't have a spine and are pushed around there. Social Democrats (another party in goverment) are pro mud creatures and pretty much just left wing faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=sg3DsKtZVHM&t=1

don't just stop there. berlistanbul is not too far from tallin :^)

you are not worthy to be saved.

Same boat, I actually just canceled my future interviews in Estonia after hearing that this dog of a woman is taking over.

Does Hungary need any software devs?

>We just elected worst soros puppet you could ever imagine to be our president
>We just elected
Why did you elect her, then?

fuuuuck. now they going to shit on my country too. Thats why you should never elect women as presidents.

Latvians kek

>you

b-but lots of russians in east germany need to be saved, vlad. :^)

is this virtue signalling tied with your general population's inexperience with all things nigger/sandnigger or are conservatives in your cunt a buch of good-for-nothings?

Well, you're lucky that they don't wanna go to your country. Enjoy your postcommunism bliss.

People do not get to elect presidents here. She was chosen by parliament.

>Thats why you should never give women the right to vote let alone be elected in any relevant position

ftfy

>inb4 mommy

she is the only exception

:^)

>russians in east germany need to be saved, vlad. :^)
They will gladly offer themself in cauldron of european immigration crisis.

We may be shit, but at least we've never let Timoshenko become our President. Forty keks at you, OP.

Finlandia and Russia co-operation to remove kebab when?

i agree, you used to have to go to war in order to get that fucking right or at least serve in the military.

F

brace yourselves eesti bros
fight or bust

That sucks. Can you Estonians revolt and kick out all your Parliament people and demand another be picked as Prez?

I have a soft heart for Estonia. In college, my mentor was an extremely intelligent Estonian woman. She red-pilled me long before anyone I knew was red-pilled.

Rest in piss white warriors niggers are the true way to differ yourselves from Russia, just like America you're a melting pot now

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE WOMEN?!

>white countries attack each other to dispose of their shitskins
>can't just genocide their shitskins because that's racist and fascist
What a time to be alive.

Can't you just assassinate her?

Hope she doesn't raise alcohol prices desu.

Our media is already hyping the fact that we got a (((woman))) president. Seems to be that progressive years are ahead :(

why is alcohol expensive in finland?

I'm pretty conflicted here. I love Russia and you're dropping the good redpills, but I dislike and highly mistrust Jews. You're both: what do?

Guess I have to find another country to go on vacancies every year

kek
I met one Finn vacationing in the Adriatic last year at my friend's house, he got drunk af in the first hour, watching him drink vodka like water was something to see

See on kaks kord teie population? This has to be a bait of some sort m8

niet!

this

you know what to do, hans

You did this to yourselves, that's like if Poland just fucking killed itself after 1989. What the actual fuck why are the Jews pushing this on the Baltics what the fuck. Why would anyone on the Baltics except this shit when they chimp out about the Russians who are already there? Why the fuck do you think niggers are better, why do you need 2 million male niggers. What about America made you want to take in niggers? Why would you ever accept this after 1989 you are like an awful parody of what Russia says about you. Stop it please I want to claw off my own face.

>a liberal woman president in these times
Man that's fucking bullshit. Thank god we already had our cunt of a woman in times where we didn't really need a leader.

God luck Eesti.

>I met one Finn vacationing in the Adriatic last year at my friend's house

doma ili kod južni susjeda? :^)

She's p fucking based. Stop being a faggot.

Nope. We can't demand a new one because she seems to be clean. Not a party member afaik, no scandals. Fun fact: we were supposed to elect a new president a month ago but that failed so much trickery and deals between major candidates and parties were made but that also failed and now they pretty much picked a random stranger within a week and shes a president now. Ofcourse the random person (((happened))) to be a woman because muh progressivism.

actually, this is the outcome of your previous try

rip russian Cezar nikolas and the white army of russia Ukraina belarus swedan Norway half of germania and parussia thet kiled by latvians and polaks allmost take constantinopolis car grad agia sofia but the fucking stupid americans name ( Britania franch and USA) helped the muslims us shilds and give the turks hands so the russian (old latin imperium sacrum ragnum )back Down with a lot of backstabing from turkia :( after all of what we did to fucking weak white Europa you pussy weak gay guys still believe thet american win the world war 2 and not russian alone and you still sucking the dick of the Fat agly americans scum pepole :( really sad this is Way russia is so big with historia and all of you Europaen pepole are little pussy white cum backets with nothing to tell to your Childrens any why your childrens gona soon raped be gays pedos and muslims hahhah fucking americistsn and europistsn soon

Will she drop them dank beats aswell?

Very sad. I am really feeling for you. I was going to say to pray, and get your countrymen to pray, but I looked up Estonia and it says you are one of the least religious countries in the world. Too bad, that lets Satan right in.

Good luck and I do pray she is unable to enact/effect any of the globalist evil changes.

RIP

>i pray
do you kiss niggers feet too like a true christian?

its over

esti is kill

How is she not based, redpill me if she ever did some shit wrong.

>do you kiss niggers feet too like a true christian?
>like a true christian?
Oh, hi demon who knows nothing of what a true Christian is. So shut up with your filth.

>The meme parliament elected a meme candidate for a meme job for a meme country
Not that worrying

I woke up this morning, saw this, and then suddenly realized just how much I now love oceans.

Worst thing I have to face here are Western peoples from an at least somewhat developed nation leaving their Western nation for mine. Hell, even if they aren't Westerners, they are at least Western-compatible peoples like Filipinos, Indians, South Koreans, and others.

No prizes, but I'll take it.

Enjoy your enrichment (less White culture) and diversity (less White people), Estonia.

ubij se židove

Estonia have electionss? I thought there is some old rich fucks elect the president.

You are one of us now. Enjoy the wild ride.

That's hot.

Be glad you're a poor country, no shitskin is gonna come anyway.

Why do you speak like an autist with a rudimentary level understanding of the English language, greatest ally?

>60% white

She looks like a female Elon Musk, though

>the first black president's initials are B.O.

fuck why did i never realize this

Of course the jews would eventually go for a 99% white country.

That's less hot.

>voting a female president
Come on, you are right below us and didn't take note on how Halonen destroyed and embarrassed our country? This was a big mistake.

Why are you unhappy though?
It's quite obvious not even estonians want to live in estonia.
Might as well use the territory as a sizeable refuge camp.

So when is the liberation time?

Women+politics, never go down that road. RIP esti, was there a couple of years ago.
Such a nice place with almost all white people.
Godspeed, friends

Kaljulaid isn't a leftist though.

We are pretty much american puppets anyway. If you elect Trump we might not be that fucked.

Soon comrade.

Enjoy your hillary, mexicans and niggers.

Margaret Thatcher

Best leader of any nation in the late 20th century, that road can end up pretty well.

which powers does your president hold? I thought the role is only as head of state and limited procedural but mostly ceremonial one

Halonen had literally no power and didn't do anything just like Niinistö doesn't actually no anything.

Acceptable.

A century in paint.

Pls no.

60%

>reverse image search this image
>find this
What the fuck

9/10 would fugg

>Margaret Thatcher

youtube.com/watch?v=jGTPqaNP710

>usa not darkest one after frafrica

burger pls

We're more a mexi-dark I just couldn't find the right shade.

see

you need to find a way to permanently remove her from that position eesti bros, you know what I mean wink wink

don't worry putin will annex you soon

You mean impregnate her?

oh well i give you F for eFFort

Yes, how did you knew rusk bro?

>:^)
Go away, faggo.

[striking Estonia out of "possible countries to emigrate to in case of Gulag" list]

Wtf people, if it goes like this, there won't be any European countries to emigrate to soon!

Estonia only has a population of 1.3 million.

no u

Estonians are wannabe Swedes

Пopa yчить pyccкий язык, пидop.

Start enlightening your brothers.

Ja mida vittu see tähendab? On immigratsioon presidendi asi? Mõtle enne.

Ei aga avalikuse ajupesu on töölepingus sees

kiirus kääbik maod lennukis

After all your country went through why? How asleep are your people?

>>Kaljulaid has defined herself as a liberal conservative, supporting conservative economic policies but having liberal views in social matters.

I am a cyber security consultant and I had considered moving to Estonia in the past due to the abundance of IT work there. Not so sure anymore. Give it to me straight Eesti can she actually do something to further the Soros agenda?

Mm so sorry for you, little finland
May better times soon come.

>Our media is already hyping the fact that we got a (((woman))) president. Seems to be that progressive years are ahead :(
why lol

female presidents are pretty damn normal in Baltics, it's not exactly exceptional to elect one now

>The only honest politician is the one I agree with and everybody else is corrupt and brainwash people
Ok.

Why gulag'd?

Oh she looks like a Green Party politician.

I guess there is no chance of an EEstixt then?

Best of luck Eesti!

Was this taken out your window?

O god and the one white girl on the right in front god help us all.

Look up soros leaked files. Our EU political cucks are in it as potential allies in marxism bullcrap he is pushing everywhere.

No, we're a shithole compared to the wealthier Eu nations.

Female world leaders are the Whore of Babylon.

30th place.
Out of 227 independent countries according to HDI.
Not that bad desu.

She never said that, OP, but she's a fucking accountant from Brussels and a literal who, should've at least sent a hot woman so she'd be pleasing on the eye.

>based croatians elected pic related

Kek. Fucking googles at it again.

31 sorry my bad.
The denbts shitlords have us beat.

Whats up with female presidents

Every country is getting their first

Here
Brazil
Chile
Almost peru
The us if she wins
Britain
Estonia
Croatia
Germany
Lithuania
Denmark

Almost all got into office after 2007

What teh fuck

>Beauty > intelligence
You're the problem.

>she will never send specials forces to abduct you so she could fuck you and extract your sperm

>implying the president of estonia has any power other than deciding where are we gonna have the parade

>2016
>not smashing the patriarchy

amen, dont know why the fuck people go crazy over who is the president who literally doesn't do anything

They are wired that way. Giving them right to vote was one of the worst things done.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

hehe estonia is basically 100 % white. just Think about all those cute teenage pussy waiting to get filled with sandnigger cum lol. girls will go crazy for the dark cool arabs hehe.

Why I can't hold all these Kalevis ITT

BECAUSE ITS TWENTY16, YOU SHITLORD

Would fuck exactly 26 of them.

Top quality post, Sven. I applaud you.

So Estonia shouldn't be represented by an intelligent person because they don't have any power?

The EU will probably not exist by the end of 2016 as I remain hopeful Duche Bagnk will collapse tomorrow and the Euro with it

>Implying they'd have any choice whether to take rapefugee dick

More information please

>baccameg

Great.

>colonialism is bad
>colonize Europe with shitskins

ma räägin euroopast.
+ ma ei usu, et immigrandid oma sitase paarisaja euroga tahavad siin eestis niisama vahtida, toetusrahadega nad ära ei ela siin nii mugavalt nagu saksamaal jne.

Post Brexit England, I'm serious, we need strong minded white people here to help us turn that tide against libcucks and their pets.

In the case of massive migration, all those people would just come here instead. Somalians and Eritreans are still getting in almost unanimously.

>wants to bring in 2 gorillion sandniggers

Sauce?

Good thing Russian are sluttier and they will suck all the nigger cock while Estonians will stay pure.

>ywn watch her get bukkake from all those men

baka

NOT EESTI
EESTI IS CUTE AND INNOCENT!

Tegelt saavad nad tonni ja veel pealegi. EUs on neile juba raha eraldanud. Ära usu seda miimi et nad ära lähevad, rootsis on neid näiteks juba liiga palju, lyyakse kasti kodumaal tehud pattude eest ja juba sealt põgenevad.

I am not surprised at all
Birds of a feather flock together
Those refugees would have even less AIDS cases than Estonians anyway

Never questioned her intelligence, lad. The problem I have with her is that 98% of estonian people had never heard of her. And the elections were with 1 (one) candidate. What kind of expertise knowledge does she have that could help estonia become more relevant in the international stage? I'd rather have some businessman with no party affiliations who has his on money and doesn't need to suck dick for someone who placed him/her to the president job.

Now I understand that description sounds like I'm some MAGA Trump 2016 pleb, but I'm not. I could care less about that, but I would've found it much more reasonable if some person with ties to business/investment etc. would've become the president. Then at least I know our president is someone who is always looking to sell estonia to foreign leaders, foreign investors. If the estonian people do not know who Kaljulaid is then how many foreign leaders knew before today who she is?

Kaljulaid was just a victim of circumstances, she got the job because she was the only one who all the parties didn't hate. And that's a damn shame, because for the next 5 years we will have a president who got the job simply because Taavi Rõivas & co fucking it up big time.

>based croatians elected pic related

that's not kolinda

pic related is

>estonians
It is mostly Russians desu

>mixing up presidents and prime ministers/chancellors

that's what you get for being such a butthurt belt

>boooohoooo Russia is the evil guy

NATO is cuckoldry.

I told you, you didn't want to believe me.

good job estonia
i would consider letting you join the nordic union now

Faroer islands laddy

>thinking i don't know this
>I was just generalizing
what a pedantic cunt

>that Hitler in the center

Fucking Google is laughing at us.

eestis saavad üle tuhande euro?

Ok that's bad
Can we liberate you now?

This was not election but appointment.
She was the only candidate.

desu I don't think 99% of people would know that you even have a president

>She was the only candidate.

Why don't you just shoot her in the streets then?

Problem fucking solved.

two words

>suwalki gap

>This was not election but appointment.
This will work out just fine.

This is the point - to make us - estonians - minority in Estonia.

We shall see what really happens.

>pedantic
a german virtue :^)

because the position of president of germany is literally meme tier.

>no power
>just there to represent germany abroad
>cuck to chancellor

Nobody knows who the fuck the she is.

Also we don't need spics here

You can always come here if you get too cucked

It is tied with terror.
Fucks in parliament are terrorized.
National conservatives are too few in parliament right now. They fucked up and tied themselves to christcuks before elections.

Meawhile we have nice female punchbag if the new president tries to start erasing us as nation and eventually full blown uprising.

t. sinise äratuse Lasnamäe linnaosa tegevjuht

Kill her before she kills you.

What rip?
President esindab ikkagi rahvast mitte vastupidi.

President teeb nagu tahame ja eesti rahvale parim on ja kui osutub lolliks saab temast naerualune.
Kui osutub reeturiks siis ...

If you are white you are welcome.
Soros tentacles run everywhere most our politics is corrupt to the core. But the fact such a bitch was elected was just to spit in the face of eesti loving people. Nationalists if you will.
We have tons of single cuties btw.

Naine, karta on, et lööb vedelaks ja keerab eestlastele sita kokku.

Aga eks aeg näitab.
Kui hakkab eesti rahvast ümber defineerima ja ümber rahvastama siis tuleb mässama hakata.

>smile now, get ready fot he black cock

I just realised there are less than 1,5M of you, you really need that wall to preserve yourselves as a nation

God speed german bro! I hope the modern SS doesn't take your ass to the political correct Gulag were Merkel is putting all the germans with balls.

there's barely a million of us, lad, 30% is russians/ukrainians

We should move all Estonians to Ostrobothnia so Swedish gets ass fucked and loss its status as a language.

She is smart.
But does she have balls and is she estonian at heart - we shall see.

Tänaval näeksin saaksid nii mis tolmab..
Loll nu-male sotside ahv, testosterone pumped out, cock caged faggot.

Fair enough. Now that you explain it I can see where you're coming from. It's a problem which has its roots in the system itself - I wholeheartedly believe people should be given the vote and whoever wins, well, I guess that's who the country deserves then. As it stands the decision is made for us and all we can do is judge how competent the person is while in office. Like you said, Kaljulaid is an unknown and I look forward to seeing how she does - but I think it's too early to expect the apocalypse.

Sizeable military base maybe, Ivan. Your thoughts?

be stronk, there are only 2M of my compatriots and I fear for our future as well, not in present danger but what awaits us in a couple of decades

kena proxy tovarišš Putin

Can't wait to see the destruction of Estonia, you faggots deserve it for aligning with the Nazis instead of the Rusabros

Hope so.
She seems too smart to be a leftist traitor.

We shall see which side she takes. Hope she is not held hostage by EU terrorists.

It's all going according to plan.

Shall see if she takes command of military or not.

>And the elections were with 1 (one) candidate.
Kek.
That's some shining example of European democracy!

>manly american
Well, to be fair, he is pretty manly.

Hence the manly filename bruh.

>the marxist pope and professor bergstein said JESUS WAS A SOCIALIST XD so it must be true, never mind millennia of theology

How the fuck do you bring 2 million migrants into a country with a population of 1.3 million?!

you don't

All these (you's)

I don't expect apocalypse, I'm just bummed that this turned out the way it did. At least find 2 candidates for this last meme round we had, but this looked more like USSR where the wise men chose a leader for the people in some dark room in Toompea.

The small nations will die eventually, nothing we can do about it, globalism will only increase the eventual death of small nations.

The russians here will never become a majority, they are too caught up in AIDS and fentanyl for that to happen.

We had 6 candidates but after twice trying to elect one of them failed and then for the third try all six decided to stop fucking around and quit. Then then wisemen in our parliament thought that nominating one candidate is a cool idea. Reminds me of the USSR.

(You)
Estonians fought on both sides, there's a movie called "1944" that you should watch that explains why this was the case if you have the braincells to comprehend non-american movies.

Your only hope, Achmed, is that She will not claim the leadership of the military and we will not come to liberate Sweden from rapist pricks like you.

Start packing.

Too early to shoot anybody.
People are judged for their deeds and she has done nothing yet.

Tropp, sa loe kah mida ma kirjutasin mitte ära paugu huupi.

>implying hitler DID something wrong
>implying stalin, churchill and teddy werent the real enemies

kys, burger

You dumb faggots deserve this for hating Russia more than you hate cultural-marxism. You fucking Baltic cunts constantly shill about "muh ebil russian minority, muh communism, muh ww2, muh oppreshuns!" and want to bring in more american negro troops to intimidate the Russians.

Well enjoy your EU-American pro-NATO government that will flood you with Soros money, lesbian feminists, islamic political groups, and immigrants.

You chose this fate because you were so buttblasted about Ivan you forgot the bigger enemy was the eternal jew who controls the west.

Stay, you idiot. Never go to another country no matter how shitty your own country becomes. And to all Europoors, don't come here, too. Defend the lands your ancestors walked on thousands of years ago.

That's sad.

Our local news did a story on these Estonian triplets who live here in Oklahoma, and competed in the Olympics marathon or something.

I thought they were pretty. You don't see blonde hair like that around here. It's a very rare sight.

There is ~900 000 of us, estonians here in Estonia and ~100 000 abroad.

We will not move anywhere, stop dreaming Achmed.

nah their faces are busted

>middle 7/10
>right 5/10
>left 6/10

Wew lad these are average roasties.

Sorry I'm not a Helsinkian. I just can't help but to always plot against these inbred Finnoswedes.

They're all like a solid 5 here.

lel

I've just never seen hair that light of blonde my whole life, except in young children.

Lol. Mexico is coming.

t. Cuckfornian

Many Whites are going to die if she doesn't.

For years Euro-Trash complained about america not letting in more mexican/central america beaners. You europeans complained how mean we were, and how you have open borders, because ya know your so far advanced that us americans.

Now look at you, millions of mudslimes (even worse than mexicans) are flooding into your no-border countries.

Personally i think you shouldnt be so mean, they're just looking for a better life. Let them ALL in. ALL the young males of fighting age should be allowed in.

Hahahahahahhaha fuck you Europe, see how we felt. Euro trash

Russian governance does not suit us.
Hope we can deal wit the leftists and EU commies too.

Meanwhile enjoy your muslim faggot leader.

>le muh white
From the sounds of it you American "whites" don't even have normal blond hair anymore. You can keep your whiteness.

To be fair Estonians have the most beautiful women in the world. But I do agree on their faces being wonky

>be Estonia
>oppressed by Swedes, Russians, Germans, then Russians again
>Russia tries to stamp out all desires of independence, deporting nationalists to Siberia
>Russia floods your country with Russian minorities, trying to make you an extension of itself (hmmmm.... sounds a lot like the Globalist tricks!)

Why the fuck would they NOT be mad at Russia?!

>Eesties get independence from the evul oppressive ruskies
>Use it to suicide as a nation and flood their country with rapefugees
Not sending you all to GULag was a mistake

Right on, Teemu.

Many whites are going to die anyway.

Shitskin killed 2 estonians in Nice and maimed 3 (desu, some of the 3 were russans from estonia).
Blood is already spilled.

We are very much alive still. Cool down.

hey, it's a jew in finland.

How can you flood a country with niggers if you dont have welfare?
How did moscow do it, i must know!
t. Abdul Turay

I'd wait untill they ask for it themselves. I dont care if this is not gonna happen in my lifetime, cus if this gonna happen the sheer amount of keks will be enough to resurrect me.

meeeh who am i kidding - it will take less time for refugees to evolve and create advanced civilisation on the ruins of Estonia.

>migrants come to Eesti
>being raping and killing people in Eesti
>Russian minority fights back
>Eesti cuckgovernment tries to stop the Russians from protecting themselves
>Russian military comes in to protect oppressed Russian minority
>Russia annexes Eesti and removes migrant

Great. Never liked you mongols. The sooner you get overrun by shitskins, the better.

hahaha i always hated those balkan niggers

>t. Mahmud Mohammed

>t. Borislavs Ivanovs

kys 3rd world oxygen waster

t. uses digital desert camo in military exercises

You have not seen the 400 estonian bikers + numerous others on cars visiting the village where there is a house with some "refugees" living in it. Locals complained about the situation and we went to see how is the situation there.
Gubmint organized "sighteseeing tour" for the "refugees" for this day and evacuated them all at the sunrise.

Was a nice day.

Eesti no....

>sisters get used by migrants while doing military exercises

>having enough welfare to live off it

what a load of bullshit

>thinking that Germany and Sweden won't pay for what you can't

Sisserändaja poeg, sina või?

are you guys retarded ?
president in estonia is like watch on your hand, just an accessory

How so? I'm legitimately curious

>not having ex gommie government workers stealing it

>this damage control
lol.

Eesti no! I better go buy some cheap alcohol while I still can.

>How did moscow do it, i must know!
Moscow is overrun by shitskins, but those are from Central Asia so at least they actually WORK.
You guys, however, are going to feed an army of lazy freeloaders straight from your taxpayer money.

>t. one of the 15k somalians in finland

What does a 9/10 or 10/10 in Estonia look like?

Here comes the enrichment. You are about to be culturally enriched.

>You guys, however, are going to feed an army of lazy freeloaders straight from your taxpayer money.
Only thing the USSR did right was having so incompetent government workers that you waste the money on them and not let the average pleb get free shit

Wow you hurt my feelings say sorry

Lol fucking coward desu there's still like 175 million white people who put up with the same bullshit as you pussy.

You can't run from diversity forever, it will devour us all eventually.

Shitskins flow to white countries like water flows downstream.

Stand your ground faggot.

Russian Jews are based as fuck

No.

A musician in estonia.

I'm sorry for that ignorant comrade of mine.

Ugly.

Baltic chain 2.0 when?

It's okay, keep sending us karums lad

The thing with estonia is that we don't have a lot of 10/10 bimbo tier women you have in murica, we have a lot of 8/10 but few 10/10

can you post an actual estonian?
everyone knows you all look like mongols reaching a 5 on the 10 scale at best.

KEK
U
C
K

OH LOOK ANOTHER COUNTRY ABANDONED ITS CHRISTIAN VALUES AND ALLOWED ITSELF TO BE RAPED TO DEATH BY ISLAM WHAT A SHOCK.

That is an estonian, Ivan.

Are you mad that you russkies left russian girls like pic related in estonia?

That's not how it works.

They'd be twice as likely to invade then.

I hope an estonian shoots this bitch btw.

E-eesti... no..

No the first stage of revolution is rage user.

Clearly Soros wants the backlash.