How does it feel, faggots? Pre ordered it, because i can shoot you in your heads!

How does it feel, faggots? Pre ordered it, because i can shoot you in your heads!

youtube.com/watch?v=fMRwJI1NaH8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXqTDp6jh5Q
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have fun in that singular fantasy Achmed. Everyone else gets to massacre you a million times over in almost every other modern warfare game.

>Germany
why i'm i not surprised

Kek

It's discriminatory against clan members. It's disgusting, the kikes who did that should crawl back into the oven where they belong.

kkk only killed 3600 people in a period of 86 years because they were upset with blacks not being repatriated back to africa, claiming that blacks would cause massive troubles in the US if not repatriated.

Blacks kill more poeple than that in a single city in the US in just a couple of years.

How doese it feel that your fellow blacks are mass murderers on a regular basis, they don't even need to be war they turn their own societies into a warzonee.

Deal with it, i also have white girls to date today. Go cry in your corner white losers, faggot assholes.

Cool story bro

Anybody got that grenade throwing .webm? I swear I see a new bug with it every time I watch.

I'm not crying, how does it feel to be so jealous of white people?

Why don't you go date some black woman, is there something wrong with your own kind?

You're the one crying.. and you clearly do give a fuck, are you trying to convince me or convince yourself? heh, enjoying in being so much denial that you can't even recognize that blacks behaviour is their worst problem. No amount of hating on white people is going to help you sort that out, when you do not want to come to terms with yourself.

>i also have white girls to date today

>pic related

I love all kind of woman. But it is my responsibility to spread my semen wide enough, faggot idiot. I am mixed race also, so you go away with your muh one race wemin, idiot.

> I am mixed race also
sand and nigger

what did you mean by this?

>I am mixed race

Your black father left, didn't he?

>muh one race wemin idiot.
Please learn to type correctly.

There are ethnic races/phenotypes, it's a fact and it is a fact regardless how much you deny it, just because you are a mix doesn't mean that african ethnicity doesn't exist retard.. nor european ethnicities, nor asians, nor south americans, nor arabs and so on.

Just because you are an angry mixed mut doesn't mean everyone else should ignore reality.

that germans and dutch have very similar taste

good job op are you a black man or arab/turk? keep making these white sissy boys mad that we make their women cum hard with our dark invader dicks

true all aryan girls crave bbc

shoe
shoe nigger

Cringe

Incredible that you are so insecure, your only gambit seems to invade someone because your own nations are so shit in every way because of the people that live there.

You are so incredibly jealous.. it's one hell of a drug huh, literally like cain and abel.. you are so pissed that europeans are better than you in every way that you sit and larp about this. Knock yourself out heh.

what does it matter which news network they watch?

>spread my semen wide enough
Rubbing it into your stomach after you jizz on yourself doesn't count.

>ridiculous levels of popin
>PS1 era draw distance
>nps falling through floor
>traffic patterns bugged and cars are swerving all over the place
>streamer never mentions any of the above. He even stops running to allow the background to properly pop in before continuing at one point.

You can start to sleep worryingly, kebab.

Imagine how cool it would be if Cred Forums made games

>playing as the kkk lynching negroes and beating up civil rights Jews

Just make one then, i think there is a lot of enthusiasts. Dont forget to include some bunch of feminist to make some thing they hate.
Also, some deus vult would be nice.

>is
are
Sorry about that, forgot to change.

Let me show you how much arabs care about their own race and are judgemental of otheres.

"To the south of this...there is a Negro people called Lamlam. They are unbelievers. They brand themselves on the face and temples. The people of Ghanah and Takrur invade their country, capture them, and sell them to merchants who transport them to the Maghrib. There, they constitute the ordinary mass of slaves. Beyond them to the south, there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings." - Ibn Khaldun.

, an Arab poet in the 7th century wrote: "The blacks do not earn their pay by good deeds, and are not of good repute; The children of a stinking Nubian black—God put no light in their complexions!"

>Al-Abshibi (1388–1446) wrote: "It is said that when the [black] slave is sated, he fornicates, when he is hungry, he steals."

And so on.
And they recieve no flack for this, eventhough the biggest slavers of african bar none were the muslims for 1400 years (far far longer and far more brutal than transatlantic slave trade) and african on african slavery still existed in africa till very recently and slavery still exists in muslim world in some places today (like qatar and saudi arabia).

And they btw. enslaved over 100+ million blacks and castrated them and killed their kids so they weren't a problem in thier own countries after they had had their use.

Also they ethnically cleansed some black slaves they had brought to egypt and replaced them with others. several tens of thousands of blacks just wiped out from egypt.

Fact is whites are some of the least prejudiced races out there, you stupid faggot, everyone else including blacks are totally focused on their own ethnicity and their own people. So maybe you should turn that gun around on yourself instead

But there is no kkk in belgium, neither am i in the game

Forgot video related youtube.com/watch?v=lXqTDp6jh5Q Infact all non whites are massive racists, and only care about their own people and own culture. And they gang up on white europeans because they are jealous that they can't get their own societies to work. If you were that good why don't you go for your own women.. Oh wait.. you don't, it's very telling how big of a failure you yourself think your own people are that you don't even want your own women.

>i can role playing shooting david dukes in the game, because I'm too much of a pussy to do it in real life
Ok kid, keep playing video games.

So every single piece of entertainment from now on will be centered on identity politics ?

Also the only reason white woman in some cases go for arabs or africans or something like this is that foreigners are a bit interesting at first when they are not used to how they are, they seem exciting, but once they get to know how they are and it wanes off, very few white girls in my experience even want to touch blacks and middle easterners..

as for pleasuring a woman.. well the longest functioning dick/world record holder was an american with 13.5" inches. And also for pleasure for woman it is girth not length btw. and it has to be extremely tiny for the woman to not get pleasure out of it. And the whole BBC is just a meme.

And "muh dick" is not going to salvage a relationship.. also if blacks are so good at pleasuring woman, howcome there's so many black single mother and same phenomenon when it is mixed because the black father bails on them because he's a little kid in an adult body and not a man..

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

There's no women that want that it's just propaganda, the few that are interested for aforementioned reasons quickly lose interest and in general it rarely lasts.

I also post on Cred Forums about videogames while I'm on dates with my harem of cute women who know I exist and regularly compliment the size of my large penis. Feels good being Chads like us, doesn't it? Eheheh...

ITT: german cuck BTFO by based Denmark

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

Black Muslims utterly BTFO

Back to Africa, Nigger.

wtf I love Islam now