Nigger hate thread? Nigger hate thread

Nigger hate thread? Nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Arrest-Questioned-Killing-Dad-Stuhlman-Walking-Dog-Overbrook-296849631.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Democrats

Havent seen this one before 8/8

>"Black Excellence & Culture" trending on twatter
Take the party there

they are meant to have a whip cracking at their back or else they instantly revert to their African tribal tendencies

((()))

www.youtube.com/watch?v=amjUBqczWFM

I got your answer.
Number one was too many blacks moving to urban areas and being easily swayed by other blacks to take the easy route to make money or live. These were blacks trying to emulate the mafias tactics of running a town but executed terribly and because the cops were on their back by default every racket fell apart.
Hippies and that liberal rise in youth.
A bunch of jobless delusional white kids telling black people how they need to be "free" and all that other neo-commie bullshit. A lazy subculture with drugs and sex with white women was too much to pass up.
The rise and fall of The Black Panthers. The Black Panthers putting black nationalism and pride into young children's heads created a generation militant and paranoid white haters. Given in the middle of it's existence they tried to step away from that and became a force of good (policing black neighborhoods, correcting criminal youths, feeding kid in their communities, et cetera) their leadership became corrupt. And as usual when strong idealism reveals it's self to be corrupt the people who followed them either branched off or turned their backs on the ideal of black pride.
The disappearance of the black family. It use to be the only way your father was out of the picture was war, death, or imprisonment. But during the 70s more and more black men just upped and left. The idea of marriage or building a family was of course discouraged by the liberals who took every chance they could to influence black communities.
Single mothers. Black single mothers are usually under-educated, angry, and fail at filling the void of a good father. Their kids pay the ultimate price due to violent outbursts from the mother, mental abuse, neglect, and inheriting all of this to pass on to their children.

Ghettos. Urbanization was the worst thing to happen to blacks and continues to do so. The saying one bad egg spoils the bunch is the perfect parallel to black communities. Gangsters and other degenerates slowly influenced black youths year after year only slowing in recent years. But the damage is done thug mentality is ingrained in so many blacks that it's impossible for it to go away.
Gangster rap music/Rap subculture. Glorifying violence, money, sex. Rappers became the role model for many young blacks who had no other males in their life. The facade sold to them via music videos made them dream of lives like the rappers. Many of which in the underground glorified their selling of drugs and violent acts. So black children emulated them as they grow up.
Materialism. The love of money and things have driven many a black person to ruin. Many don't care how they get it as long as they get their hands on it.
I could keep going but I have things to do but I've seen this shit first hand. I've lived it and there is no way the black community will ever recover and become respectable people who just want to make a living and exist in peace.

>Itt white bois cherry pick

Democrats flooded the streets with drugs and did everything they could to dismantle the family unit in black communities.

Fuck you. I'm not racist, never owned anyone, and think BLM is a racist organization.

You're my countryman and brother. I'll fight along side you, and for you. Don't lump me into a group and spread bullshit and not expect a hard punch in your goddamned face, bitch.

COON, COON ...
Black Baboon ...
Brutal, worthless
thieving GOON...
Often High, Thrives in Jail
His welfare check
is in the mail ...
Some 40 offspring have been had,
Not one will ever
call him dad ...
And yet he hollers day and night:
"i blames de white man
fo my plight,
it's him spreads trash
all round my shack...
it's him what makes me
smoke dis crack,
he push my kind
to burn and loot,
an sends de po-lice
dat we shoot ...

It was the "stop police brutality" movement, and it has now been completely co-opted by niggers to the point where a white person cannot be against police without being a black apologist.

Shitty shit colour shitskin detected.

Keep protesting on the street bout da evil man while I'm working towards a successful future with my intact family.

Or bait. Plain old bait. Meh

Blacks are genetically predisposed to enjoy chaos, mayhem and destruction of members not of their tribe. It goes back to Africa and they almost never change (there are a tiny percentage of exceptions).

>start nht
>1 post by this ID

At least grab some content from an archive first.

Yet another dindu story

" the teens were playing basketball when they decided to rob someone."
" Both teens were known to officers from previous crimes."
" 'Please Don't Shoot Me': Dog Walker Begs for Life Before Deadly Shooting"
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Arrest-Questioned-Killing-Dad-Stuhlman-Walking-Dog-Overbrook-296849631.html

didn't do