TRUMP GENERAL: GOOD POLLS EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Save the Day response
youtu.be/jHLdYuzXqPI
>America Will Win Again
youtu.be/XJPxtcx4dyo
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
donaldjtrump.com/landing/rapid-response
thinkprogress.org/7-tweets-by-trump-about-taxes-that-are-very-awkward-now-75b500ea4f45#.wnbii0n8p
politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-clinton-poll-politico-morning-consult-229038
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-taxes-20161002-snap-story.html
politicususa.com/2016/10/02/ticking-trump-time-bomb-set-explode-nyt-hints-tax-docs.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
nytimes.com/2016/10/03/opinion/campaign-stops/donald-trump-terroristic-man-toddler.html?_r=0
alpdata.rand.org/?page=election2012
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/298894-wikileaks-cancels-tuesday-announcement-over-security?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
youtube.com/watch?v=QEd7Y2YLgTg
shadowproof.com/2016/09/29/trumpwon-establishment-media-caught-promoting-fake-russian-story/
townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/10/03/wikileaks-still-planning-much-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-n2226983
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782934389281918976
pilotonline.com/news/local/columnist/kerry-dougherty/kerry-dougherty-tim-kaine-owes-virginians-an-answer/article_81d51397-3929-5142-836f-a91714544a66.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782906224937410562?lang=en
twitter.com/wikileaks
pastebin.com/GE9uudGb
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3818985/Kim-Kardashian-robbed-gunpoint-two-armed-men-dressed-cops-Paris-hotel-room.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/r/ maga hat

Guise, a coloured woman on tv is crying.
We need to arrest Trump and outlaw his followers right now.

please sign this petition to stop correct the record

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Acykaaaaaaaa

#FUCKH8

Comfy start to the day.

>asking the department of justice to do anything
good luck regardless

Has Bill ever even fucked a darkie?

>black
no wonder his father ran away

*teleports behind dubs*

check'em

ome of the women who accused him of rape in the 90s was black

Which one?

i'm LOVING how hard this campaign is tanking. also, reports out that dems are so confident that she'll win, that they're ramping up efforts to take back those seats that the trump supports now warm, post election.

every morning i wake, the gap widens. HIP HIP. HOORAY!!!

>Muh husband's son

>tfw a brain-damaged, geriatric cuck is running for POTUS

donaldjtrump.com/landing/rapid-response

#BigLeagueTruth Team
We cannot count on the rigged MSM to bring the truth to the American people.

I need you to help me speak directly to the hard-working Americans who want to take our country back.

Join the Big League Truth Team and help fact check Crooked Hillary LIVE during the debates.

probably
its hard to keep track

He did with prostitutes.

Could not look less alike.

Yes, why?

This half-nigger son of his has been known for years

Nobody has ever seemed to care about it, tho

Clinton is like the Trump for libtards - he can do no wrong

115,000+ PEOPLE HAVE NOW RETWEETED A FAKE PHOTOSHOP DISPARAGING TRUMP'S DEAD PARENTS

FUCKING NORMIES

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

top fucking kek

drudge report right now

I doubt he has left one race unraped.

Aren't we already doing that?

>Trump had business dealings with an Iranian controlled bank AFTER the US government listed it as “owned or controlled” by the Iranian government and subject to U.S. economic sanctions
> the same bank that Iran used to buy nuclear materials

I'm not even surprised by his shady dealings anymore. He obviously is too compromised to be president

it'll only backfire on (((them)))

Has Bill ever NOT fucked anything outside of Mongloids?

Autistic people have trouble with faces. He has Bill all over his face.

Hillary has paid more than $50M in taxes since leaving office. How much has Trump paid in that time period?

Hillary's debts were actually repaid. Has Trump paid down that billion dollars he claims he lost? Or was that just paper debt to a shell company he controls, making his tax writeoff nothing more than a check he made the taxpayers write to him? Or does he still personally owe hundreds of millions of dollars to unknown individuals or foreign entities who have him over a barrel?

And what the hell is in his tax returns that he'd rather continue to violate protocol and leave those questions stunningly unanswered, rather than tell us who he's beholden to?

As soon as I read "terroristic" I did have a clear picture of a person on my mind. It wasn't Trump though

>Clinton writes report admitting that the Saudis are behind nearly all Islamic fundamentalists groups
>Still accepts cash from them and supports their invasion of Yemen

WEW

Burn the coal

its a perfect dog whistle to bring everyone's attention to the act that (((Trump))) had a famous and successful father but he is, in fact, a failure and a loser.

pic related

republicans "Trump not paying taxes shows how smart he is"

Look. I don't care that he exploited tax loopholes to reduce/eliminate his tax burden.

I do care that is brilliant businessman who will bring his awesome business acumen to running the government suffered a fucking billion dollar loss. and during a year when the S&P was up 30+%

oy vey goyim it's supposed to be the other way around shut it down

Thanks for Drone-striking the Record

Wow God it must blow to have to wake up and make excuses for trump everyday. Like damn I'd probably kill myself if I was a global laughing stock

@91327081

>tfw anons are going to give this chucklefuck (You)s

7 tweets that the orange limpdicked retard, that are very awkward for him now

thinkprogress.org/7-tweets-by-trump-about-taxes-that-are-very-awkward-now-75b500ea4f45#.wnbii0n8p

Bill's fucked everything

Most of the RT's are bots, bots are the reason anything negative toward Trump trends or gets passed around

This is for twitter on debate night. They'll pick 2500 people to speak with top campaign managers and send them updates and coordinate twitter attacks on debate night.

Wow, qmhPDfdO is hard at work correcting the record. Give him a round of applause.

>be me
>at school
>sitting at lunch table
>mixed group of guys and girls
>yapping about shit
>the topic of saving money comes up
>I tell a story about how little I pay for my food
>Girl calls me cheap
>I hunch my back, rub my hands together and say "I have to save all of my shekels, goy! Nyaaaaah!" with the stereotypical jew voice
>Girl looks at me funny
>Thank fuck she didn't understand the reference
>guys didn't either but still chuckle
>realize this was both unplanned and socially uncalibrated
>fml.jpg

what have u done to me, Cred Forums? this redpill is a curse.

I know this is probably a really retarded question, but that gif is fake, right?

Awww sheeit, we Ministry of Propaganda now

how is being a mediocre real estate jew the same as owning a business? (((Trump))) lost millions where do you set the bar for excellence?

first a kiwi, now a leaf posting this shit

Someone photoshop a fake bill and hillary in a klan suit

LA times don't count

>Like damn I'd probably kill myself if I was a global laughing stock

You're not wrong.

I honestly don't think we give Clinton supporters enough credit.

Their resolve is Lord Nelson-tier

Tell her it's the same whenever a Muslim decides to blow something up for a bunch of virgins

I doubt it's fake.

Its real.

You're all saying Trump is winning the polls when in all the polls i look at Trump is actually losing.

Can you explain this to me?

nice avatar

Did you hear that bitch cunt Hillary raised millions for charity? The tyrant...

it's the new forced pasta that will fade away soon enough

this is what the death throes of the republican party look lke

His net worth is 3.5 to 10 billion dollars. Seriously, stop being retarded.

up 6!

politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-clinton-poll-politico-morning-consult-229038

What are the odds that Hillary leaked the Bill's bastard son to win over more black voters. It makes Bill more relatable to black men.

>tumblr nose

The motherfucker probably has a fetish for sheboon.

BTFO in NOV

>implying hillary can 4d chess

>polls that disagree with me, despite accurately predicting the result long before the media admitted Mittens was fucked isn't objective.

By all means, go back to your Reuters (((polls)))

Wow, you are right.

I guess Trump is losing.

NO REFUNDS

American independence in one picture. USA really is a plaything for Israel and the jews

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-taxes-20161002-snap-story.html

Old link, but I want to know the best comeback to trump's tax drama and "defensiveness taking up debate time" issues.

Jesus fucking Christ she must have pics of him fucking a dog or something to make him cuck this hard

eternally cucked.

TRUMP SPEECH SOON LADS

Awoo!

>muslim
>named after Muhammed's child wife & an Arabic royalty
>calling other people terrorists

wew lad

my fucking gigasides

No she just has a gun to his family's head. Wikileaks allegedly confirmed Jane Sanders was physically threatened prior to the DNC convention.

I see the CTR cucks have clocked in.

Most first world countries support her my dude, only shitty third world citizens worship trump

As a former gorehound I can tell you it is most definitely fake.

It wouldn't surprise me. Hopefully he'll come clean after she's locked up and retire to a quiet little cuckshed in the countryside

>Good Polls Edition

Don't you mean "Good Poll Edition"?

The tax deductions he took were signed by Bill Clinton for this explicit purpose. This exemption was included to win support from commercial real estate developers for his budget.

its from VHS

you guys have to stop using meme country proxys if you want to shill effectively

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE FABRICATION

I truly hope that more of his supporters board the Trump Train after this shit. They HAVE to feel just totally dejected that he is just abandoning them completely.

his dad gave him everything

(((Trump))) steaks are just Sisco... cafeteria food.

(((Trump))) airlines failed.
>>The high debt forced Trump to default on his loans, and ownership of the company was turned over to creditors. The Trump Shuttle ceased to exist in 1992 when it was merged into a new corporation, Shuttle Inc. No word on whether the gold-plated faucets survived the merger. -Time Magazine

He got into sub prime lending in 2006 soooo late to the game that must've been when he decided to convert to orthodox judaeism so he wouldnt be out of the loop on EVERYTHING

(((Trump))) magazine failed

(((Trump))) university is under investigation for fraud

He's a trust fund fatty and reality TV clown get a grip

Looks real, he didn't even do it right.

ezgif.com/split/db76c296bc.gif

Remember to keep as many people alive as possible. A dead person is a democrat vote.

He'd end up another Vince Foster & Seth Rich if he disobeyed.

900d interstitial cee lo

>Look, I have great respect for words
>I know a lot of great words
>I've put a lot of words to work in my sentences
>*Point to someone in crowd* That guy knows what I'm talking about
>I know what it's like to be a word, believe me
>Just the other day my guy at Webster called me up
>He says, "Mr.Trump I need some new words"
>I go, look Jim.. by the way I'm not supposed to say his real name but Jim doesn't mind
>Do ya' Jim? What a great guy. Don't we love Jim everybody?
>So I go look, just buy my new book
>It's got lots of words in it, pick any ones ya' want
>He goes, "but Mr.Trump I need something ground breaking... the people... they're bored"
>So I out of my way for him, I say here's what you do
>Take 'Big League' and combine it into 'Bigly'
>"Oh Mr.Trump thank you so much, you are going to make a lot of people happy with this one"
>See how easy that is? I told you, I am words

Nobody in this thread has read her actual quote or listened to the actual recording, did they? That is a recording of her being sympathetic to Sanders voters.

someone's projecting

From VHS2.

cuckman^3

Wow...... I never thought of it like that.

they are paid to do germany sweden and a few others its not like they make the rules

FFS they have to use anime avatars even though nobody here likes anime... viral marketing is a hard job.

it's really fucked up but this is probably true. maybe not physically, but they were probably at least intimidated in some other way, shape or form.

>calls them all idealistic basement dwellers
>sympathetic
Uh huh. And when your wife lets you lick Achmed's semen out of her cunt, it's her way of showing that she loves you

Despite the medias best attempts, what was supposed to be a 'bad week' for Trump.. Things just keep getting worse and worse for Hillary.

>Trumpfags thinks Trump will win the election
Not a chance, the results for this election is already decided. Hillary will win.
>b..but muh polls!
It is all a show, your votes don't mean anything.
Pic related

HOW LOW CAN HE GO!
HOW LOW CAN HE GO!
HOW LOW CAN HE GO!
HOW LOW CAN HE GO!
HOW LOW CAN HE GO!

Remember when this was the most embarrassing moment in a Presidential campaign?

Drumpf really is reinventing the wheel here. worst political weak for a presidential candidate ever, at the worst possible time. i fucking love it. keep on with your hilarious, retarded optimism, you cousin-humping rubes. it makes it all the more sweeter

woah... really corrects your record huh...

>"basement dweller" is a compliment

You're a real basement dweller, user. I bet you never left your mom's basement. You sure love living in that basement and that's great

Trump stopped having "bad weeks" in August. It's total domination from here on out.

wew

>maybe not physically

Bernie had bruises on his face at the convention.

Someone analyzed it and said it looked like a cut too. Like it was from something with edges.

Like...a ring on a fist.

That polls just polls the same people over and over, is it possible the sample was skewed Conservative out of randomness ?

FUCK
SOMEONE POST THAT TRUMP-BUSH FAMILY COMPARISON
I NEED TO FUEL THIS RAGE

Yeah, it's from a movie called V/H/S 2. I'd recommend it

I don't watch CNN, but is this real? Did they really run this or is it a funny shoop?

really can't wait for you fucks to leave after this election and stop shitting up Cred Forums

- MONDAY, OCTOBER 03, 2016 -
PUEBLO, CO
Pueblo Convention Center
3:00 PM

LOVELAND, CO
Budweiser Events Center
6:00 PM

gg ez

It's sad that you have to ask that, huh?

How do i prove to you that i'm not using a proxy?

All i did was that i asked a straight question.

It's possible, but it's very unlikely. The trends in the poll seem to follow the larger trends of other polls.

they won't leave

>AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Pence is gonna get BTFO Tomorrow.

and of course, Queen Khaleesi is coming for Drumpf!

your pic makes the exact case for trump winning you retard

this was never your private hugbox and its certainly not our fault redbbit banned memes and cast you out

So why the fuck doesn't Julian release these details?

I can't even lie, that webm is fucking hilarious

Thats what she was doing you idiot.

She was helping those men

How can you support Trump?

Would you vote for Joker aswell if he ran for president?

It's a funny shoop of what will occur on Jan. 20, 2017.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes (laughed hard thinking about that), I just wouldn't put it past them from what I've heard of their misguided attempts to make Hillary look good at any cost.

Waiting for the right time I guess.

>Bernout supporters live in their parent's basement
>trump supporters wank to anime
So, does this mean trump and bern supporters are the same?

>being so desperate you watch the vice presidential debate
Pence is Pence. As much as I like him, he's not the main focus of this campaign. Nobody is voting based on vice prez this time. It's all about the main event

>Everyone I hate is the KKK-Twitter bot's Guide to political discussion

Even the normies are seeing thru this, every time (((they))) want to start a controversy, they end up looking less and less credible

Trump says we should elect him because he knows how to take advantage of his tax situation

I don't think Trump knows shit about the tax code and creative deductions. We should be electing his accountant and tax attorney instead

What time is the debate tomorrow?

>26.09

COLORAD IS STILL BLUE

PA IS STILL BLUE

Thank you guys, take some (You)s

is this a good amount of lewd?

I hope she does get hanged and they leave her body on Pennsylvania Ave for all the other faggots to see

Post your passport with a timestamp.

I TRIED SO HARD

>Kaine
>implying that fruitcake can do shit

Pence is too solid. But either way it won't be interesting. They're both very boring.

RIP in Peace ill$hills
Meme'd to death on the wrong side of history.

>(((university))) polls

NY Times reports that they have even more damaging tax documents about the Donald

politicususa.com/2016/10/02/ticking-trump-time-bomb-set-explode-nyt-hints-tax-docs.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

>basement dweller
confirmed for not having read the quote
she said they live in their parents basement as a result of their financial situation
I know far-righters like to make shit up but it always gets kind of silly when they forget themselves that they were the ones who made it up

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>Minnesota
every time

I LOVE DONALD TRUMP

THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE

=b

>the strategy has always been "nuclear blast right before the election"

>the election is getting closer and closer
>no nuclear blast yet

>that feel when confidence starts turning into doubt that an such nuclear blast will happen

Come on, Trump. Just fucking finish her already!

>Kaine is the perfect successor to Biden
For the preteen girls in the Whitehouse, sure.

Lel, if its +4 you KNOW Clinton will win it by almost double that. 2012 had Nevada as tossup in polls. Go look up how that turned out.

They thought that shit was damaging. Sad!

It starts with
>ONE POLL

I don't know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It’s so unreal
Didn’t look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on but didn’t even know
I wasted it all just to watch you go

>HE TRIED SOOOOO HARDDDDDDDDDDD

>AND GOT SOOOOOOOOO FARRRRRRRRRRR

>BUT IN THE ENNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>IT DOESNT EVEN MATTERRRRRRRRRRRRR

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

>Not working a full time job and owning a nice house to enjoy your real dolls in private with moaning anime girls looping in the background
Do you even MGOTW?

Still 1 month to go.

You mean more illegally procured tax docs? Better release 'em then

Was this the same tape where she laughed at their "Scandinavian" policies and called herself "center right"?

The candidate that wins has always been the one that shared the same views as the establishment (Bush, Nixon, Clinton, etc). Hillary's policies suits the agenda of the establishment, hence why she will win.

Why do they think people care about his taxes so much? Are they hedging bets?

She's going to shatter that glass ceiling on a stretcher.

>500 likely voters
My god they're not even trying anymore

Independence Avenue, next to the John Paul Jones Memorial - much more traffic over there.

>NY Times reports that they have even more illegally obtained and published documents showing that Donald Trump followed standard accounting procedure in operating his multi-billion dollar business empire

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

good morning CTR

Oh, so NOW the Trump campaign is concerned with the legality of leaked information.

nytimes.com/2016/10/03/opinion/campaign-stops/donald-trump-terroristic-man-toddler.html?_r=0

>Trump is now a domestic terrorist on top of being worse than Hitler

How far will they go?

>shills get millions of shekels
>have no idea how hard CTR is going to be asspounded by a RICO case
>still can't beat the 400-pound autists who do it for free

is that LA times poll from 2012 legit? where can i find it? always wanted to know how accurate they were back then

Leaked info isn't normally illegal unless it's private tax returns. Try again CTR

I hope the failing (((NYT))) gets the Gawker treatment

at least we got to enjoy a full thread without shills before they showed up again

yes, because mccain was such a maverick
you're retarded.

whats happening here?

I feel like the orcs are running across the plains towards us and we all have arrows drawn and Trump is yelling

>STEADY!
>STEADY!
>HOOOLD!

Honestly it's sad. I should be getting paid full time for my shitposting but here I am doing it for free. Even as a fucking leaf my posts are worth their weight in gold compared to the CTR lightweights

Yeah, they're investigating it. We're got a lead on the source. He uses the initials JM.

>DONALD TRUMP IS A DEMONIC INTERGALACTIC ALIEN SENT TO DESTROY THE EARTH AND CAUSE HEAT DEATH OF THE UNIVERSE

many people care. undecideds care. i'm not talking about the mouth-breathing boot-lickers that will lick his fat orange asshole despite any atrocities that he commits.

i'm talking about the ones that matter. the votes that they want and need. the ones that they are now losing at an alarming rate on a daily basis

>I don't think Trump knows shit about the tax code
He's smarter then you think.
I've seen him at rallies talking about coding or some shit, naming off sections and what ever the fuck, full on lawyer mode, leaving me feeling stupid and lost.

Not to mention
>Trump’s cerebral qualities extend much further than the zingers that have made recent politics worthy of watching. The complexities of guiding a global business that employs thousands certainly dwarf those required in visiting bingo parlors and getting legislation approved for some dilapidated bridge.

Even his critics agree, you can't be Trump and be a fucking retard.

Even if we go with your theory, hes been hanging around the best for decades. It would be silly to think nothing has rubbed off and he hasn't learned a thing or two.

Not LA times, but same methodology

RAND
alpdata.rand.org/?page=election2012

Tell me about the leaks, did Assange fuck everything up?

can you imagine how pathetic it must be to spend your free time arguing with autists for pennies on the post? No one here is changing their mind it's totally usless. post DRUMPF BTFO XDXD has never done anything to change anyones mind.

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

PENCE
E
N
C
E

eat shit viral marketer we all know youre in india

Would be funny if they fell for the John Miller bait twice.

Arkansas news reporter
Cheryl Mills
and more, I can't even remember.
He likes oil drilling.

Charles Blow is a waste of space. He does nothing but race bait and shill for Hillary. Seriously, look at all of his articles. Irs amazing that he has a job. If he were white, he'd be working at Storm Front.

Do CTR cucks pay for Cred Forums Passes?

That Wikileaks email drop that Trump's favorite goons have been telling us is going to destroy Hillary Clinton's campaign next week? Cancelled. Cue the "Who got to Assange?" InfoWars freak out in 3... 2... 1

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/298894-wikileaks-cancels-tuesday-announcement-over-security?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

We will make the whites great again.

and build a wall to keep the rest out.

Didnt he say he's gonna release it in Germany 3am or something

Why hasn't Trump and especially Pence done more rallies.

They haven't visited Minnesota, Oregon, Rhode Island, should have done a lot more rallies in Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Colorado, Virginia, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire

Last week they forgot to put a handrail on the stairs and she was scared of falling.

Its enough for illary to want to drone strike him in the heart of London inside a foreign embassy, so probably he will.

>Hey look guys, Hillary is number 1! Isn't that great? Now look at that meanie trump, less people voted for him than clinton! I guess he really is adolf hitler :)

This is the equivalent of giving clinton a golden star for effort. You know, like you would to a kindergardener or a retard, for simply attending

Hillary will always be ahead of trump because that is how the narrative works, there is no situation where hillary would be losing to trump, even with the fbi knocking on her door. (((They))) Won't let him win, even if he had 100% of the votes

what is this shit

Is he redpilling himself?

it would be funny as hell if they did, supporting the very site they hate so much

Yes, you should

Your white women are crazy leaking SJW bullshit to our country

"DONALD J TRUMP FOUND GUILTY OF GENOCIDE: 6 MILLION ILLEGAL MEXICANS FOUND IN ASHTRAY IN SIDE TRUMP TOWER IN NEW YORK; HISTORIANS CLAIM CRIME EQUAL TO HOLOCAUST; JEWISH SOCIETY IN FURY "DONT FORGET ABOUT THE JEWS FILTHY GOIYM" - CHIEF RABBIH IN TEL AVIV"

They already did. Trump leaked this to expose Bill as the author of the deductions. The Clinton's also used this deduction as recently as last year.

Will you ever do something original you silly leaf?

youtube.com/watch?v=QEd7Y2YLgTg

Where is this from?

I wish they would have shot the cunt

This is kind of old news already, we knew he canceled the elaborate balcony reveal, its still coming, just he is chickening out and doing it over livestream instead where it won't make a ripple in the water even probably, but lets not kid ourselves. Nothing he's done has really hurt Clinton.

He huffs, puffs.. then burps out a fucking nothing. I'll believe it when I see it though.

Man, I can't believe Joe committed suicide from the grief of losing his wife's son. And holding the gun behind his back too!

>Your white women are crazy leaking SJW bullshit to our country
>implying anyone gives two fucks about your third world country

I know, but I mean, the source being a 'JM'

shadowproof.com/2016/09/29/trumpwon-establishment-media-caught-promoting-fake-russian-story/

>if you're only concerned for kim kardashian is because she is a mother and a wife that's a pretty clear indicator of how you view women
oh my fucking god

WHEN WILL YOU DISAVOW THE POLLS?

IS THIS HOW THE PARTY OF STATISTICS DIES??

You're obviously out of place

He made the Obama mistake and told us when he'd be going out.

US has its best drones, ready to snipe Assange if even a fraction of him became available.

We need to keep talking about black communities and how democrats have fucked them over the past 50+ years.

>98% of the black vote erased from the election

r-rascist..!

Everyone is memeing on this, but did anyone actually listen to the clip?
He said they are living with their parents, but not because they want to. It because the jobs aren't there and they cannot afford to live on their own with student debt on a part-time income. Which is all consistent with his campaign message.

That said, i'm pretty disappointed in him for shilling Hillary.

He's still doing the leak though, just not the public announcement

He wants to release them while she's asleep so he doesn't get suicided

>being this new

keeek

What is democracy?

Alright. Republicans winning all 50 states by default confirmed then

What happened to Romney on September 3rd

thank you for recording the correction

i want to see the jokes. i bet they are good.

I wonder how they'll feel about her when she says enough of this bullshit and votes Trump

Low amount of dubs in this thread.

Kek is not with us today.

It's still on.

townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/10/03/wikileaks-still-planning-much-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-n2226983

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782934389281918976

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782934389281918976

rol|ing

THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS RIGGED AGAINST HIM!!

Too many shills at the moment

You think they would open fire on an embassy? That would be an act of war. I'd they were to do it, they would be much more subtle.

I'm not convinced the announcement was about the Clinton leaks. He just lost a major appeal in the case over his warrant. I'd imagine the announcement was about that.

>anyone gives 2 fucks

Waaah waaah that 3rd world country is killing druggies

Waaah waaah that 3rd world country talked something about the jews

Waaah waaah that 3rd world country said something about king niggers mom

You faggots keep getting rustled everyweek by us. Why dont you keep your word and stop meddling

careful you don't shoot yourself in the back of the head while a barbell falls on your neck in the middle of a drone strike goyim

debbie wasserman schultz resigned

Obama doesn't represent me

I'd vote for Duterte ten times

Pushed as far as I can go

tHIS.

It begins

>Debates where hillary proves i'm sexist!

That's funny, because on the last debate hillary said trump was sexist for saying that women should only be payed as much as a man if they do a job as well as a man.

microphone turned out to be correct

retroactively making all things like this comic

wrong

>shit posting this loudly

This election definitely feels like some kind of mental/cultural war.

The chances of civil war is high no matter who wins. Admittedly it will be fun to see the dem-cucks chimpout on Nov9th

Her poll numbers plummeted after the DNC leaks and she's still having trouble getting Sanders supporters to back her. Those leaks hurt her much more than you think.

probably the 47% thing
or maybe that was just a result of him quitting months before the election

pilotonline.com/news/local/columnist/kerry-dougherty/kerry-dougherty-tim-kaine-owes-virginians-an-answer/article_81d51397-3929-5142-836f-a91714544a66.html

i.e.

the establishment doesn't want a populist, who is offering what america wants, to run for president.

and seeing as they own (((the msm)))

these things could be very rigged.

Holy fucking shit, source?
Also happy Jew New Year, Rosh Hashana. I prayed for God to strike down my fellow kikes for being globalist niggers. Hope it works.

Signed dubzman

I really hope it is something huge.

of course it's rigged

but we're still winning

Watch this.

he is always here

^not shitposting IRL

>This election definitely feels like some kind of mental/cultural war

Because it is.

>All polls are wrong
>Except the one poll that got my guy winning. That one is the only trustworthy poll.
It's the Romney denialists all over again. Rightists never seem to learn from mistakes. But I guess that's what makes them rightists in the first place.

I've got my fingers crossed for some epic level happening type shit

witnessed and praised

thats 4 a.m. EST

>implying the god emperor has done anything wrong

When democrats are in control its true though.

They get to control what where and when, who the moderators are, what questions get asked, Hillary gets prepped before hand, no questions, just 2 soft balls, then its a 2 man dog pile on Trump. Top it off they get to fill the audience with shills. They are so pathetic they even fucked with his mic if everything else wasn't enough.

Hillary isn't even president yet and she already resorted to shady underhanded tactics against a nobody like sanders and now against Trump.

#neverhillary
FUCK her

True, the debbie thing someone else said I forgot about, and those did hurt now that I think of it, but I doubt we'll be getting those lucky charms a second time Juilian "Maybe next week" Assange is unreliable as fuck.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782906224937410562?lang=en

You don't call someone a basement dweller to be sympathetic. If that's what she was going for, she's as disconnected from reality as she seems

twitter.com/wikileaks

Clinton has already asked if they could "just drone him" while he was in an Embasy.
Never overestimate the intelligence of the establishment.

really (((adjusts))) my sample

It's great, actually.

If he wins I might get a few of the things I want.

If he loses his supporters, mostly military-aged white males, will lose faith in the republic and be primed and ready to kick off a conflict once the economic bubble we're living in pops and they're left with nothing.

>I'd they were to do it, they would be much more subtle.
they'd just use one of their isis buddies

>WHY WONT THEY JUST LET ME WAHH

>that comfy mentally simulated Trump voice in my head

Feels good man.

You're a real smart basement dweller user. As opposed to those dumb rightwingers who don't even live in the basement

>this refugee really thinks the polls are accurate

I'm genuinely fucking speechless, bravo. How much was spent on postage here?

I tried, but Not sure if it is any good.
Had to freehand some hair, and I'm only winging it here. I have actually no idea of what I'm doing.

Or send someone to rob him in an affluent neighborhood, kill him, and forget to steal anything.

their ignorance is adorable. and it just makes the finality that much more enjoyable, when the time comes. can't wait to view this board on 11/8

>more people we called turned out to be democrats than republicans
>therefore they are skewed and not to be trusted
It is *literally* Romney unskewing all over again. This is pretty hillarious.

They just don't do statecraft like they used to. ;_;

pastebin.com/GE9uudGb

thank you my friend

Not enough.

>good polls edition
poll, singular.

Im praying to god this is actually related to hillary and not just blue balling everyone.

Pretty much this. If Trump loses then any possibility of a peaceful revolution is over because America will become a one-party state.

They know that and will come for the guns and ammo as soon as possible though.

>our poll intended to be an accurate representation of the electorate is not even close to an accurate representation of the electorate

>but that doesn't invalidate our results or credibility in presenting it as such :^)

the right (now called Alt Right) has never not said that everyone is coming to git their gunz

>CTR clocks in

>basement dweller
Still not what she said.

Of course, it's just an accident that every poll undersamples independents and Republicans.

I'm not shitposting though. I put my money where my mouth is.

next thread

New Bread:
New Bread:
New Bread:
New Bread:
New Bread:
New Bread:
New Bread:
New Bread:
New Bread:

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782906224937410562?lang=en
>Laughter died off as she continued
What a stupid bitch, the Brazillians or Colombians or whoever won't like that.
Eventually some might wake up and see how threatning a good check to government power is a bad thing, right?
People won't like this, right?
...Fuck me, of course they will :'(

>being this desperate
has Kaine even done anything interesting in the last 2 months?

They're trying to project awesome things to Kaine even though that's the equivalent of painting a rock. Sure you can make it look however you want, but when you get done to the fundamentals it's still a rock

My pleasure. Nice to get some practice and learning. I'm actually way out of my depth.
Let me know if you want another hat.

Why are you so upset at me complimenting you? I'm just saying that you live in your mom's basement. You should be proud of that

>You should be proud of that
Also not what she said

Just one leaf shitpost is worth a hundred CTR posts, honestly

You guys cause more butthurt and rage than anyone

(That's a compliment)

sadly after these latest polls it looks like drumpf is finished..

guess I'll just vote for johnson :/

Did you know the one poll everyone is citing is the one that was showing Obama winning the entire election? :^)

Yeah, it's what I'm saying. You great guy live in your mother's basement

In real life the bullet would blow raight through his head, and his head would fall forward due to the transfer of energy as the bullet exits the top of the skull.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3818985/Kim-Kardashian-robbed-gunpoint-two-armed-men-dressed-cops-Paris-hotel-room.html

And they got away on bicycles.

AND BRITAIN WILL VOTE REMAIN IN JUNE

>"I am Bill Clinton's son" (He's Not)

Or maybe there are just significantly more democrats than republicans in your country.

Faith restored.

If his taxes are atrocities then why isn't he in jail? Along with Hillary Clinton the New York Times and practically any business that has to write off taxes to not go under?

Oh, so you want literacy tests back? You know, like the ones the kept blacks from voting. Wow, how progressive.

There's not. Independents make up 40% of the voters on election day but are only polled at 20%. Trump is winning independents by a 2 to 1 margin.

But please, if you think she's going to win, feel free to put your money on it. I'm sure you can find a site that will take whatever Syrian currency you have.

So was every other poll.

I don't think she is going to win for sure. I think she is more likely to win. And I don't gamble.

It's super easy when the other choice is an even richer, more corrupt and more powerful nutcase. Trump is only going to be president for four years, Clinton would be the country's last.

You mean like the one where she only sent 10% of the money she raised for Haiti relief to Haiti relief?
She raised millions for her own pocketbook under the guise of charity, that's truly an awful act

LOL you should be afraid, who will pay you faggots if trump is going to jail?

No. Conservative is more than just social issues. The mores must be conservative too. Don't act like a thot. Make your grandparents proud.

trips of truth.

The more truth I learn about Hillary the more disgusted I am. The wikileaks thing really did kill her campaing I think. And the more I think about it the more I realize the entire system is people like her. I'm a bleeding heart tree hugging pot smoking (hard working though fuck you) liberal and I'm proud to support Trump and REAL change this election.

There are many of us. We are not all Republicans or even conservatives standing behind Trump. This rich idiot has experience managing a team and is not a politician; and that's all I need.

The term can apply to anything. I am for example still fiscally conservative. Government spending is completely fucking out of control.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Praise him.

>cucks defending cucks

Because being called a basement dweller is such a compliment.

Hung? Why not thrown off a helicopter!

Yeah, in your little university fantasy world

>500 people
I went to an elementary school with twice as many students.

Kek