snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KHAN'D

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>khan
remove

>niggers
>intelligents

"They have the same opinions like me, so they must be smart because I have declared myself smart"

>0%

That's a blatant lie though.

That is what Mr Khan thinks

Triumphant Trump 2016

Is the Achilles heel for Jews their unrelenting and uncontrollable hate for whites?

They make it so obvious and double down when in doubt

Oh jeez I needed a kek today

His stance on stop and frisk dun did it, huh?

WE SMART NOW

>niggers
>intelligent
Good one

He said "in key states"

Likely talking about ones where there are almost no black people.

It proves they're all the same

But convicted felons can't vote in US elections.

>intelligent
>voting left
Ahahahahahaha

DAS RITE

At least we recognise we are just shitposters

These twitter fucks think they are clever.

Niggers wouldn't be able to vote if liberal faggots didn't let violent felons vote.

>Well established quote
>Check it on (((Snopes)))
>Unproven

Still though, it's not as good as this one

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

"Only intelligent voting group left"

This is well beyond the limits of average cuckoldry. I feel sorry for the guy

>literally referring to them as african americans
>literally making reference to how they are literally descended from slaves

racist white bigot

>Blacks
>Voting
>Ever

Seriously tho, what would be too buffoonish and too ignorant for white males in America? There seems to be no bottom.

Jew communists target niggers with propaganda because they know how stupid niggers are.

youre not a racist, youre a factist

>@Khanoisseur
>>>/reddit/

You're not white, you're a Mexican.

That's racist towards hispanics and asians is it not?

KANGS FOR KHAN

>australia is more stupid than africa

These bullshit numbers.
It's not 0% because I'm in Florida and I'm voting for him. Florida is a massive red key state.
Fuck these liberal roaches.

Abos, yes.

Who are the fuckwits with the 56 IQ though, christ.

The real answer is Mexican men will stick their dick in anything that's wet and warm.
I need to find that luchador chicken story Vampiro (Latino Canadian wrestler) told on a podcast. Pretty much a guy in his youth would fuck the chickens to death on his dad's farm and toss them on the roof so his dad wouldn't know. But he notices all these chickens kept going missing and he thought it was a fox. Either the story ends with him being caught or the dad noticing a smell and finding the dead chickens.

>Indigenous peoples

This is massively accurate.
have you ever seen an aboriginal? they did not evolve the way other races have.

who? what?

what did he mean by this

you sure you black? turn in your hood pass.

>Yo muh gibsmedat
Yeah that is "intelligent voting".

Didn't blacks overwhelmingly vote AGAINST Bernie Sanders in the primary?

Aren't abos inbred as fuck?

I remember reading that they were the only culture on earth that didn't figure out that sex may result in pregnancy so it seems likely.

>0%
What an idiot

>they didn't figure out that sex may result in pregnancy

what.png

Of course they did.
What I always found funny is that when it comes to others there's some balance. White people are like 55% for Trump 45% for Hillary. Hispanics are 40-60. You can disagree with them and whatever but you can see that there are different opinions and they aren't afraid to voice them.

But blacks are at best 20-80 or, most of the time(according to polls) 0-100. Fucking binary hivemind voting base.

And Trump is comparatively more anti-mexican than anti-black so it's even more retarded.

They never developed a written language, either.

>Blacks are the most intelligent voting group in America

He's actually not wrong, in a weird way. Not in the sense that they are individually smart voters, but that as a voting bloc they are incredibly smart. Because blacks overwhelmingly vote (95%+) for the same candidate, that gives them immense leverage when it comes to securing promises of economic and social concessions from politicians. If you want your group to be powerful in a democracy, they need to vote in large numbers and all for the same thing. If blacks voted in greater numbers then they would be geniuses. If white people voted in the same manner as black people then most of our problems would be solved.

Why are Khans always leftist?

KHAN!!!!!!

How did south tennessee get rid of its problems?

Are you implying they arent constantly being taken for granted by dems every election cycle, just for basic gibs and pats on the head? Look at their cities, intelligent my ass.

>there are people who actually believe this
theyre barely capable of communicating in english

>intelligent
Fml

based asians

That's what blacks want and they get it. Would they be better off voting for someone who would hurt them in the short term but help them in the long term? Maybe, but that's a white man's idea. They don't want that and they don't vote for it.

the evidence that blacks are intelligent is working against that statement.

WE WUZ SMART

More like can barely communicate in their own language. Most are illiterate

lol no, that's dumb.

If your group votes 100% democrat, Democrats don't have to do shit to keep your vote. All it means is that Democrats have to talk about some bullshit and then do nothing once they get elected.

Latinos are way smarter. Split your vote 30-70 or 40-60. Both Dems and Cucks are racing to legalize illegal immigrants for votes.

This.

Meanwhile they vote democrat every damn election. That is not intelligent that is gibsmedat.

>doctors, engineers and scientists

lmao the delusion.

>NYT posts "Racist Adam Khan claims Hispanic voters are unintelligent!"

Literally the missing link

what's up with that island of light blue 56 IQ retards in africa? anyone know?

>niggers
>intelligent