Explain me this christians

> Jesus was sent by his father on earth to die for our sins.
> Jews kill Jesus.
> Our original sins are forgiven
> Christians are mad at jews because their ancestors killed Jesus

Why? Their original sins are now forgiven, shouldn't they thank the jews that they did what they had to do for christians benefit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birkat_haMinim
ehrmanblog.org/pilate-and-barabbas-for-members/
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

saint paul says that jews are the enemy of the human race

I agree, even though it's odd that that's coming from a jew himself.

Well, any jew that'll throw himself into the oven takes work off of my hands, so it's ok.

original sin is forgiven and people are granted free will. right now however governments around the world are all controlled by the same family with no empathy and they are gonna make life shitty for you. western culture has been killed off entirely or will be soon. what we get instead if we follow the same path... you'll see. also jews have shit empathy for other races and this should be evident for all if you pay any attention. deluded into thinking they can keep mankind enslaved.

This doesn't answer my question. You say people should hate jews for other reasons.

what is your question even? in a sense we already do thank the jews for being evil.
the bible commands us to love our enemies, so we love the jews.

ITT: ancient memes that remain super effective against dumb goyim

>Why? Their original sins are now forgiven
The Synagogue of Satan continues to sin.

> what is your question even?

Why christians are mad at the jews because they killed Jesus? Read the origian post.

cause they killed god
that's pretty shitty if you ask me.
and it has set the tone for their entire religion
the jews are in rebellion against god.

No, he doesn't

Also Romans killed Jesus and the narrative of a trial before Pilate is pure fiction written during a schism with mainstream Judaism.

>15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and the prophets, and have persecuted us, and please not God, and are adversaries to all men;

I have a feeling you didn't read my original post. Yes they killed Jesus, but Jesus was sent to be killed for our sins.

god turns evil into good.
that doesn't mean i should start trusting jews.

The problem is not that they killed him, but that they have not repented for doing it and accepted Jesus into their hearts yet. Rejecting Jesus means rejecting the Logos that creates and supports the universe. It is basically the root cause why Jews always come up with destructive doctrines that pervert the natural order, as the natural order is laid out by the Logos

I mean, he's talking about pharisees and other persecuting groups, not all Jews. Paul was a Jew (one of the persecutors). Jesus was a Jew. The earliest Christian communities were entirely Jewish. But still, what a fucking race traitor.

The verses you mention also say that they kept the church from preaching to the Gentiles, implying the Thessalonians hes writing to are Jewish themselves

God sent Jesus to Earth to be killed by Jews.. (he's omniscient)
> religion
> logic
>yeah

The Jews became Christians like Paul. The pagans became Christians. Their sins are forgiven. Yours aren't, your not a Christian.

Romans killed Jesus

he wasnt a jew once he converted, thats why its was important to convert jews to catholicism in medieval europe, especially in spain.

Jews petitioned the Roman government to execute Jesus.
The Romans didn't know what was going on, all they knew was that Jesus was a "troublemaker" causing "unrest" in one of their provinces.
Saying the Romans killed Jesus is like saying guns kill people. It's technically true but missing the point.

>Christians are mad at jews because their ancestors killed Jesus
first time i've heard of this
Sure we're a little butthurt but we can still forgive them. You don't thank a murderer for killing somebody you love, that's cuckery. But you can still forgive

Lol you believe that shit? That a Roman governor would preside over the trial of some Jewish rabble rouser? Or that he would celebrate a Jewish holiday by releasing a prisoner? You don't even find it odd that the prisoners name was barabbas (son of the father?) he's a literary character created to contrast with the "true" son of the father, Jesus. Never mind the unbelievable part where Jews put a blood curse on themselves.

You've got to be pretty fucking stupid to take the gospel account of his trial and execution at face value

>Also Romans killed Jesus and the narrative of a trial before Pilate is pure fiction written during a schism with mainstream Judaism.

found the kike

Hello (((friend))).
Romans didn't give a shit about Jesus. They ordered his crucifixion because Jews were annoying the shit out of them. Jews were the ones who wanted him dead, doesn't matter they didn't do it directly.

Because the bible is a historical document, right? Don't be an idiot.

both the jews and the romans wanted Jesus out of the history for a long ass fucking time even after his death.Hint: even now ((they)) do.

If it wasn't that accurate Christianity wouldn't have lasted more than 2000 years dumb shit.

>Bible is total fiction
>but let'd over analyse it and make biased assumptions about words in it to prove that jews did nothing wrong
Lmao why can't kikes ever into logic and common sense?

>You don't thank a murderer for killing somebody you love, that's cuckery.

But it's not somebody. It's Jesus. His death is important. Without it the original sins would have not been forgiven. God, the Father, sent Jesus to die.

Neither Jews nor Romans killed Jesus. Everyone and no one did, as all are forgiven. In spiritual terms, and by the word of God, it was humanity and human sin which marched Jesus to the cross. It bares noting that Jesus, and all those he surrounded himself were Jews. Just as well, it bares noting, that Christianity cannot and does not encompass racism.

If you're Catholic, follow the words of Pope Benedict, and drop your blame of any one group.
If you're Christian, follow the direct teachings of Christ, and drop your blame of any one group.

You can only truly justify these views by letting go of Christianity.

>But it's not somebody. It's Jesus. His death is important. Without it the original sins would have not been forgiven. God, the Father, sent Jesus to die.
Yes he is somebody. He is the most important "somebody" in history in fact.
Doesn't change the fact that we should not thank his murderers. Thank God instead.

>thank
No
>mad
Nope.
All is well. God fixed people's mistakes by sending his son to the jews because He needed to die so we don't have to.
Praise Jesus !

>God, the Father, sent Jesus to die.

Yes He did, but He also respects the most precious thing we have: free will.

While it was part of the plan, one can argue that he also died in human form just to test us.

No, because the people who killed Christ did it under the notion that it would somehow benefit them. The angelic beings behind the Romans and the Jews, the serpents, helped murder Christ to get rid of him, instead, they ended themselves and Jesus rose from the dead anyways.

God took advantage of their evil and used it for the greater good of all mankind, it's the most use beings like Lucifer and his cronies will ever be.

It didn't end there though, they continued to persecute Christians for hundreds of years, they used to pay the ransom for Christians taken captive by Persians just so they could kill us themselves, they curse us and blaspheme to this day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birkat_haMinim

>They
>Us
Don't even bother to proclaim that you follow the Bible with any accuracy.
Remember, it was the Catholics who in majority voted against men like Hitler.

>If it wasn't that accurate Christianity wouldn't have lasted more than 2000 years dumb shit
wut

Look, a guy claiming to be king of the Jews posed a problem for Roman authority. He was executed for sedition. You act like he's the only Jewish sectarian leader executed by Rome during that era. It wasn't uncommon.

>hurr textual criticism is retarded
>just because
pls be trolling

When a bad man kills your children, it's still part of gods plan, but that doesn't make a bad man less bad.

>deliberately pretending to miss the point this bad
I thought Jews were supposed to have a high IQ? You must have gotten pozzed by american education.

I'm Orthodox.

You didn't have a point, and you went straight for ad hominem rather than address my arguments. But keep on believing that Rome appointed happy go lucky governors who felt just terrible about executing poor Jesus, but at least they can celebrate Passover by releasing an enemy of the state with a fake name! Mazel tov!

Also I'm a white goy raised in the Southern Baptist church, but since you have no real arguments just keep up the whole kike thing.

>Hitler
>good
Nobody did a greater favour to Jews than Hitler. They have succesfully become the most pampered, sheltered, privileged, international caste ever. All of that because he needed a boogeyman enemy to gather up german cucks into a nationalistic ideology. Mussolini achieved fascism without needing to do any of that pathetic shit.

>be gypsy romanian
>has no idea what christianty is
>refers as Jesus by his father

Jesus said un to GOD , forgive them father and often speaks of "father" but "father as creator, Jesus is just another form of GOD.

Thats what the holy trinity is "Creator/Holy spirit/Jesus"

Some phylophers use the water analogy to explain how can GOD multiple things and you've got quantum mecanics to show that things can be in two places or more at once.

Also water analogy -solid-gas-liquid

Moreover , Jesus sacrificed himself as for the sins of man , and no the original sin itself.
Those sins of "not knowing the truth" Jesus told you the truth and died so that those before him and after him have a clear and easy way to Paradise.

The original sin is "curiosity" we as humans are curios people and it's often deadly , we still do it today and every child born is naturally curios to some degree it even puts it's life in danger , as they may put a finger in a shocket..

Funny enough this doesn't change , growing up we are even more curios and even if we see the outcome of decisions most of us still end up bad , using drugs/achool/whoring/adultery.

And to conclude any christian who is mad at jews for killing jesus is a bad christian , forgive said jesus.

And without the jews killing jesus you wouldn't have Christianity, thus the whole porpuse of jesus was to die.

Since jesus was human form GOD then he knew before hand that he would have to sacrfice himself.

This, Hitler ruined fascism forever with his autistic stormfaggotry.

There's a big difference

1. When my kid dies, he is not son of God, so he will not be born again.
2. Wen my son dies, christians sins wont be forgiven

Ok (((goy)))

>Also water analogy -solid-gas-liquid

That's a heretical comparison, it is theologically wrong, just so you know

Saint Paul was never a Jew. He was a roman gentile convert.

>Romans killed Jesus
>no mention of this in any Roman texts anywhere

The mental gymnastics of religious people is astounding

bible is boring anime is better

>I mean, he's talking about pharisees and other persecuting groups
Yes.
>not all Jews
False. All jews of today are pharisees, all the others are dead.

All Israel Shall Be Saved

25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

>As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Whoops nope I'm wrong. I knew he was a roman so I assumed he wasn't a Jew.

This is like level 1 reaction to redpill bro
Stop virtue signaling with "muh hitler is bad because the result was bad" bullshit, nobody fucking cares, nobody is going to side with you because of that.

Hitler failed but he was not wrong or bad. Look at what he actually said and not at what leftists tell you he said, you god damn cuck.

Jews are not saved unless they become Christians. Period.

Hitler was a retard, both his actions and the consequences of his actions prove that. Seems like you are the level 1 redpill here and can't looks at facts objectively

Fucking retard even bart erhman a historic atheist says that the jesus got nailed to the cross

>implying Roman historian gave a shit about dead Jewish peasants
FUCK you're retarded

When did I say otherwise? Pay attention.

I'm not mad at them. Someone had to do it. What better way to redeem a group of people then by having your "chosen people" kill the sacrificial lamb. If anything, the Jews should be honored

I know right?
Apparently the Bible is not historical enough to claim Jesus existed but is historical enough to prove that Jews didn't kill him
You'll never find kikes and logic in the same room at the same time

Ask him what Bart Ehrman thinks about the Pilate narrative. You realize you're criticizing the very same scholarly methods of textual criticism that Ehrman uses, right?

>"muh hitler is bad because the result was bad"

That's not what I said. Hitler's ideas were bad AND his results were bad. Classical fascism was working fine and he ruined it by adding a racial component.

>STILL missing the point THIS bad
So you were not pretending, you are actually retarded

In fact I'll save you the time:
ehrmanblog.org/pilate-and-barabbas-for-members/

Explain the text then they are gods elect our enemies . they are not saved by jesus but by the father .

>they are not saved by jesus but by the father .
Heretic pls

>be a historian
>be in Israel
>Jesus did all kinds of miracles, walked on water, cured people
>not write or mention anything about it

in the end times there will be a massive conversion of Jews to Christianity, that is what that number refers to.

There are sources outside bible proving Jesus's existence. only bible is not a proof of anything.

And? That is not relevant to my point. Why can't you cucks read?

>Heretic pls

Rofl it literally says that

>As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

if the father loves them he wont let them perish right , maybe these are still the real jews

>mfw george soros get saved because he is chosen

Here's your (you)

He best proof of Jesus's existence is the bible, through the lens of textual criticism rather than taken at face value. The importance of Josephus et al is inflated by Christian apologists

For example, if Jesus were not real, why does he bible say he is from Nazareth? It was well known that the davidic messiah would come from Bethlehem, so much so that the gospel authors had to invent an ahistorical census and census practices just to place Jesus in Bethlehem for their birth scene. If he were not historical, and already known to hail fr Nazareth, they would have just said his hometown was Bethlehem and avoided the acrobatics, no?

#NotEveryChristian

End of subject.

the jews are still fucking with us with their usury

they also killed... or forced into hiding jesus mark 2

Bible doesn't saay he is from Nazareth, I never heard anyone say that here, that's wrong translation by westerners.

What's your point?

Wut

He doesn't have one, ignore him

Jews didn't stop trying to kill Christianity with Jesus.

Jesus wasn't from Nazareth, Nazareth didn't exist at the time and bible doesn't say he is from nazareth, it's wrong translation.

martin luther figured it out in 1500 , while some of Cred Forums cant even figure it out today

Great argument bible cherry picker

>1500
martin luther confirmed pleb

Gonna need a citation there. Nazareth definitely existed as a community, the archaeological record proves it.

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 min.utes

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

>found the kike
christkikes love this one fucking faggot kike

You play with two straw men currently.
>1. Jesus was a sparkling hippie, as portrayed by the popular culture
Hidden implication: popular culture does a fair representation. (Just like with Hitler and Tsars of Russia).
>2. No jews can ever be loved by Cred Forums
You seem to forget quite a many things in your "I want them to do this so I can hate them" fantasy.

Oh, and I'm sure you've seen the argument on the use of kike in this context.

KIKE
I
K
E

Careful with that edge, you live in a country where such is banned.
Seriously though, how much have you had today? Drinks, I mean.

KIKE
I
K
E

Dude isn't even exactly human, his form takes very little precedence on something which is divine.

>>Christians are mad at jews because their ancestors killed Jesus
American christians in the Bible Belt aren't. They'll do anything and everything for them, even though it's clearly written that those who don't believe in him will never enter the kingdom of god etc..