The popularity of a recently elected president usually tend to dwindle after their election campaigns...

The popularity of a recently elected president usually tend to dwindle after their election campaigns, how will Cred Forums react when Trump won't deliver everything that was promised and how will the rest of USA react?

Do you still think he will be as loved on this board after all this is over?

All he has to do is BTFO regressive liberals.

Nice dubs

Is that why many people support him, because you believe he will cause a cultural shift to the right?

Pretty much.

Securing borders so democrats can't keep importing invaders for votes is still a big one though.

So if Trump wins, I guess you, at the very least, consider him to be a short-term solution.

What's the long term plan, if that's the case?

The hope is the success of trump getting into the whitehouse will embolden the silent-majority into rising up against the insanity.

Just how far it will go is entirely out of the realm of measurement.

What insaneties do you hope Trump will fix and what insane things can he not fix?

Sweden... You of all flags should know what insanities we're talking about here.

Trump can only surely fix what he has the power to fix. Securing borders is one of them.

It's up to the silent-majority to grow some balls and rise up.

Hopefully, Trump will make it more socially acceptable to do so.

After all, a big part of the leftist tactic is to swarm any dissenters and tear them apart. If trump manages to win, that means there's way less SJWs than appears to the eye.

It's common knowledge that way more people than (((they))) would have you believe are only pretending so they aren't the next to be burned at the stake.

So, as it goes, if Trump of all people is able to be voted in as POTUS, then hopefully those same people will realize there's enough others to stand together and fight against the madness.

I only want Trump to win. Everything else does not matter one bit.

Fine with me. I don't really care if he does any of that shit. I mean, the wall would be nice but whatever.

I just want him ton punish liberals, the media, and both parties. Just with his presense. Maybe it will help both parties unfuck their priorities. Tall order, I know

One of the main reasons I support him is because he shifted the Overton window to the right again, the same reason I support Le Pen, Petry and Farage, though I do not necessarily agree with all their viewpoints.

If he can show Europe how it's done by deporting illegals once elected, I'll be a very happy man.

I know all about our own insaneties, but perhaps certain crazy things happen in the US that don't occur in Sweden, just by looking at your flag it's probably likely you know more about that than me, if you don't mind me being captain obvious here

It might be enough just to remind the liberals that they can lose. There's endless fun to be had between our PM and "the bigot" anyway.

It's all the same shit, different coat of paint.

Keeping Clinton out of the white house is the most important issue of the century, if that's the only thing Trump delivers on, it will have been a successful presidency.

There is no telling what trump will do.. Thats the beauty of it.

All he needs to do is build a wall and lower taxes a little bit. And maybe get a few factories to stay in the us.

a better question is how will the media react.

their credibility is completely blown, trump winning would be the cherry on top. how will they cope with the fact that nobody trusts them anymore?

I support trump as a symbol of the return of western nationalism. His presidency would foster the nationalist parties in europe while making it publicly acceptable to love our country again. Brexit was the first step, trump will be another towards a west that won't put up with these commie dirtbags.

between Clinton's media brainwashing and rigged voting polls, Trump can't win. Sorry.

i will always be thankful for this election season though. it showed me in no uncertain terms that mass media cannot be trusted

the biggest part that isn't even mentioned is the choosing of two supreme court justices. those are lifetime positions that will affect this nation for literally decades.

If Hillary wins, she'll put a pair of stooges into those positions who are guaranteed to support leftist ideals and the democrats bullshit. that means the corruption, the bribery, and even the SJW mollycoddling will become the norm rather than the problem. and you can bet that those positions will have been bought through some bullshit back room deal that makes her a fuck ton of cash.

also the 2nd amendment would soon after be dead as both judges would declare that said 2nd amendment only refers to the armed services. of course if they're stupid enough to do that then this country is over.

Can the SCOTUS override its old decisions? Could a turboconservative SCOTUS, say, make gay marriage illegal and abrogate the post 198x automatic weapons ban nonsense?