What do you carry for your everyday self defense?

What do you carry for your everyday self defense?
I got me pic related and think this will do the job.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Corinthians 10&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>post 2006 "Walther" knifes
>ever

Bump

fuck you

Is that a toothpick?

Wo liegt das Problem?
Es ist spitz und handlich also mehr braucht es doch nicht.

>not binning this

I guess you're ok since the UK is gtfo

What?

knoife

I carry The Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Corinthians 10&version=KJV

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Can't own guns so I carry a CRKT M16

knives are really bad for self defense

you heard me

Ever used? Looks pretty big

Because "Walther" knifes aren't actually made by walther anymore, they are produced in China, have the Walther sign printed on it and then sold for the 10th of time what you would pay for a no name knife

I hope you are practicing with that. Not something that will disable an attacker with one randomly placed strike.

A nice knife though.

Better than nothing though.

>not carrying a gun and a knife
Wew

Not on anything beyond fish. Scared off a group of abos trying to steal my car when I pulled it out so it did it's job well

In a knife fight, one if not both are going to get stabbed.
Best advice: dont get in a knife fight.

Better to get into a knife fight with an knife then getting into a knife fight without a knife tho

>Better than nothing though.
Sure and it might be enough to scare someone off. But if you are in a real violent situation then grabbing a rock off the street would be better.

I carry a telescopic police baton.

Ah yeah I know I've read this in the description.
It will still do the job if I ever must to use it.

You will get stabbed and slashed in a face to face knife fight no matter how good you are with a knife.

Your job is to make sure you choose where to get stabbed and slashed.

>Germanistani citizen
>allowed to carry tools that could potentially harm peaceful muslims refugees
Haram

who wins in a knife vs baton fight?

I like to think I'd have the edge with the extra range

No matter what you are getting stabbed. That's the beauty of a knife.

>not carrying around a katana wherever you go

unless you're in an ally way, any sword will fuck up any knife-wielder

I have a bouncer friend who uses a spring baton and pepper spray. He says it will beat a guy with a knife anytime.

This

Glock 17 with two mags, concealed carry

I admit it is heavy, but better safe than sorry.

Thats true, but a knife isnt a defensive weapon, all it says is if you stab me ill try and stab you. You can just run.

And if youre in a situation where somebody really wants to stab you, you done fucked up somewhere along the line. Even in the army they dont train you on knife fighting because it is literally luck and aggression.

come at me bro.

You never brandish the damn thing before the strike.

You either immediately hide it on your sleeve already open or you pull it out subtlety, after which you quickly strike the face of your opponent with multiple stabs in order to immobilize him.

Ofc it doesnt work soo good if the robber already has a weapon pointed at you, but if its a knife and you manage to grab his arm with your own blade already prepared you can easily overcome him.

>Czech
>doesn't like a discussion about self defense
Get out

SOG gravity knife. Workplace is a gunfree zone

Why dont you upgrade to a more traditional alternative?

list better things other than firearms plox

toothpick.
it is all you need and it is legal to carry.

Pic related. Ka-bar usmc if things get serious

I carried one of these for years. Nice knife but it can't hold an edge very long.

I carry pic related now.

Oh, ofc. Its Europe. It doesnt matter if hes a robber or a bully, by the moment you use it you are the "criminal". GTFO of the area afterwards.

>implying this sort of shit belongs to Cred Forums
Yeah think that thorugh again user.

Ex 23 Bat. Saffer i know told me a couple tricks like using your forward forearm as a deflection or parrying and your power hand in icepick grip so you can parry then go for the neck.

Even then he said youll probably get stabbed to fuck, and its better to shoot the fucker or run.

any blunt object

>This
I carry one of these, the cops stop me all the time and ask about it, and since i carry a piece of rope tobacco with me they always let me go, had to cut a hobo once and scarred a bunch of kids other time

Found the neckbeard.

And I carry a knife I forged. It's a hobby.

oh shit the nip is on the slip

A Boomerang or a smashed rum bottle. White cunts won't take it off me or else I just call them a white dog or start a riot like that one in Kalgoorlie.

pic related, although my holster isn't pictured. besides my gun I always have my benchmade axis on me

fuck off commie

This is exactly why i have a short softball bat; made of hard wood, more range than a knife, manouverable, easy to break hands, knees, arms without exposing my body to the range of a knife.
Either that or a prybar/crowbar will do alright.

I like the glock

92fs.

Lots of euroniggers in this thread.

Do you have to register each sticky point with the town constable?

yup, always run if you can

these bad boys. know a guy who knows a guy so i managed to get them across the border. i don't dare walking around with them at all times so i usually hide them in areas i'm likely to hang out.

Glocks are ugly as sin, but perfect size.

Fnx45.

15 rounds of goodness

I carry an assault teaspoon.

4U

wait... how does that protect u from a parts gun ordered from the dark web or local black market?

Anyone here ever used one of the weapons against attacker?

Bleach spray cleaner.

You're a big guy

My white privilege, which shields me from all violence.

fuck you commie

>tfw you go to jail for carrying a baton here in Texas.

DEUS VULT, RELIGION WAR NOW

fucking kek

Ole Knuckledusters around campus and the at night. Keep a steel baton in my truck.

My brain, my left fist, my right fist, my left leg and my right leg, more than enough when you don't live in a shit hole ghetto

Sounds about right. You use the 5ml to cup ya tiny balls white boi?

you mean nitric acid or drain cleaner with a pot of chilli powder thrown in

will brass knuckles do even if you're hopeless at punching?

Yeah. Mine's not that sharp but cuts flesh pretty well. Broke the point on mine by being a drunk retard.

sweden plz

Fucking ironic. FN, glock, beretta. All euro makes a lot of us can't own any more

Only people with weapons here are police or hunter.
My town is really small without any shitskins.
I just want to go the safe way. And illegal weapons are mostly located in the next mosque area which is 40 miles away so yeah.

glock 19

>pic related

I always wear suits or work so I keep it in a shoulder holster and have practiced my draw so much I can get it in a blink from any position.

He has many amusing stories of driving around Capetown or Joburg, stopping at lights, seeing some niggers hustle over, before they start sprinting away as 4 ex special forces white dudes built like trucks get out and start chasing them.

Also his family is one of the biggest farming families in all of SA, theres about 400 of them

Mine mate

Spooney Spoon

The yorkshire ripper used that that is why the ban was introduced, Supposed to be one of the most instantly painful and debilitating concealed weapons short of a gun.

Even the cops are banned from carrying them in Belgium.

Yeah the Beretta is huge but it's a sexy beast. Based Italians.

collapsible baton

naifu thread?
>inb4 shitty aus8 version

My fucking cock.

a gun

Sort of.

>driving home from work
>dark
>fall so driving with window down
>suddenly truck cuts me off
>stops which forces me to stop
>driver jumps out and runs up to me
>"nigga what'd you throw at my truck"
>I'm white, he's white
>"nothing"
>"do I look like a nigger to you"
>grab small knife I keep under the dash
>hold it up and say "get the fuck out of here or I'm gonna hurt you"
>he looks at me and I can tell he's thinking hard.

Cont

The CIA really wants to know what I'm carrying.

Get it back occasionally from weedman then?

Just to the face and eyes.

Preferred by all barmen with dangerous drunk clientele. Yes they will stop immediately and lie moaning in pain. If you are stupid put concentrated bleach in your eyes and see how it feels.

If some full on crazy person is coming at you and need to stop them then brass knuckles might be better. It's not hard to find videos of someone being stabbed several times and they keep going.

But brass knuckles are very illegal tho.

>60%
>blacklivesmatter
>abolished slavery

>no explanation whatsoever

only if the dude can get within striking distance without me realising the threat, which i suppose is very possible.

in a situation where i can prepare myself for an attack I'm certain that I could defend myself with parries, break the guys hand or just simply wrap the thing around the side of his head.

the range of my weapon is 18 inches, typically you don't see knives longer than 6.

baseball bats are illegal in this faggot country, so I keep a golfclub in my car

yeah, have to go great lengths since everything is banned.
pepper spray, brass knuckles, batons, self opening knives, butterfly knives, blowdarts, ninja stars and guns are illegal.

CZ-75 with a spare extended magazine in my pocket.

Thats not a knife. This is a knife.

I have the same knife.

Whatever you say, captain.

Assuming you're both untrained faggots, the faggot with the knife is still more dangerous.