Who else /self-hating jew/ here?

I am so sick of my jewishness. Jews are the pure manifestation of evil in this world, look at what we fucking done to the world, we destroyed something beautiful. I would literally gas as many jews as possible and then gas myself when i am the only one left.
Im sorry, Cred Forums. Im sorry for everything we've done.

You shouldn't apologize for crimes of your ancestors and neither should we.

>we destroyed something beautiful
It wasn't beautiful and you didn't destroy it. Jews are not that important in history; they are a minor player.

Technological change and free trade was bound to create disruption. Jews benefited from this more than most but not anymore. It is mostly Chinese, Arabs, Indians, etc. that are now benefiting.

So people should be proud of their heritage if its good, but not be ashamed of it if its bad?

Man you're a jew that's awesome you can destroy jews from the inside

can I be a self-hating Jew if I'm not Jewish?
I hate Jews and I would hate myself if I were Jewish, but by accident of birth I am not Jewish.
But if I were Jewish I would hate myself more than any Jew has hated himself before.

I don't think you should be proud of your heritage. You should be proud of your own achievements.

Why don't you just convert to Catholicism or Orthodoxy?

Leave it behind you and move forward

>accident of birth

No such thing

Hi
Also a fellow Jude here (well, I do have Eastern Euro roots too but who gives a fuck)
I would also like to gas as many Jews as possible

Shall we go on a crusade to exterminate der Juden and Shitskin Muslims?

Do you mean those Chinese working in sweatshops, in conditions that would be found unacceptable in western countries?

1. Convert to christianity
2. Never look back

All people are one in Christ, jews arent special, especially considering the fact that 99,99% of all 'jews' today are imposters or descendants of imposters.

>jews are a problem
>self hating jews are the solution.

Jesus
e
s
u
s

Just think, we could have colonies on Mars, a UNSC space fleet, elimination of world hunger and poverty, and the AI singularity by now.

But no, instead, we have social justice warriors, race riots, widespread hatred of white people, feminism, and the ever-impending death of all Western Civilization from FORCED demographic change. All thanks to you fucking kikes. You ruined literally everything, and for what? A few more shekels? What is even the point of your New World Order if it's an empire of dust?

If there is a hell, you're all going there. That's a small source of solace for us good people. The Khazars are the epitome of evil in humanity.

>It wasn't beautiful and you didn't destroy it.
Fuck off, Jew.

Yes. Feeling ashamed only causes resentment, decay and self-loathing, while pride gives you motivation, self-esteem and strengthens the community. Not saying you should never reflect on the bad things, but focusing on or obsessing over them is harmful. Look at Germany or America. The obsessive guilt of the left is in the process of breaking down and destroying their culture, history and identity.

Fucking cuck. I don't give a shit if we're "evil" or not, we are what we are.

not really, we're kinda rich

>we're part of a hivemind
kek no
heard about the term "individual"?

oh shit forgot my badge

Exactly, those people aren't around anymore.
Maybe apologize for killing Jesus though.

I can respect that.

>recognizing where jews are headed in the chess game of life if they keep up this gambit
>OY VEY fucking cuck we always play pk4 we are what we are!

Pride is the wrong word. Do you feel proud of the achievements of your family, or do you feel happy for their achievements because you are inherently similar to them, and can so reach similar achievements in your own right? We really need a better word than pride for this emotion.

Repent.

Convert to Christianity and denounce Jewry everywhere you see it.

I'm a self-hating Swede.

As if that would be something outside the ordinary

(((UNITED NATIONS))) SPACE COMMAND

No thanks kike. You've just been outed. GTFO.

umm what do you feel when you've done something that prove you're superior to others (like winning a game or accomplishing something)? Pride.
When someone from a group you identify with (your family/country/race) does that, your brain project this achievement on yourself and you feel the exact same emotion, pride.
It's not "happines" or whatever, you're literally assuming their identity and their accomplishments without doing anything yourself.
It's a great tribal mechanism which makes people less individualistic and more collectivist, but there's no reason to sugarcoat it like you do.

You're not accountable of what your race have done. Don't blame yourself, but understand we can't trust you.

you have to convert to something else to remove its presence

just don't have kids, okay?

>Im sorry, Cred Forums. Im sorry for everything we've done.

The ironic thing is that this is a typical Jewish way of thinking. Speak out against the globalist jews that subvert western nations, but don't be a cuck to your own people. Support nationalism in western nations, but also support Israel.

I disagree. I can differentiate between the pride in my own actions and the happiness I feel when my country or family accomplish something good. Maybe some people just can't feel that, but I certainly can, and I believe the same is true for the majority.

Support nationalist cause, just because some jews are marxist peaces of shits, doesn't mean that you can't be a good Jew. just leave Jewish traditions and culture behind and assimilate, Jews have shitty traditions anyway, ugly hates and dressing like faggots.

That you and others like you are having the awakening you are is the true "Final Solution." For a person or a collective, transformation can only come from within. And this is what you have done.

Once you have had this painful epiphany, the "My G-d, what have I done?" that is the birthing cry of empathy, then the horrors of the past are simply no longer possible. The long, lost searching in the desert has ended. And now the healing can begin.

You are the healing of thousands of years of Jews, who have awaited you, to show them the way and lead them home.

And for those of us who have also waited so long, hoping that some day one or all of you would learn how to feel your connection to the rest of us and how we are all one, I say this:

Welcome home, brother.

Welcome home.

And now you can see the difference between Talmudic and Torranic Jews.

Teach everyone else.

bump

I think I got some jewish genes in me, but I'm not sure the DNA tests wont keep your data and use them for planting evidence and making you into a patsy.

The few jews that i know and hangout with consider themselves canadians, and don't give a shit about their jewishness , they even hate most of them because they always play the victim card and the 6 gorrilions.

This. No quarter!